No one has helped me yet.

Hi, I was really looking forward to playing ep.2 of game of thrones. i emailed the support twice, and no one has replied for over 1 week I put my "sticky" on one of the discussions where a moderator said he would help. but no news yet. the episode still reads as "coming soon" after i downloaded the patch and everything. here's my sticky: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ijmaf0 I'd be so thankful if someone could help me resolve this issue. <3 I have a MAC btw :)

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. If you are experiencing crashing on the Mac version, or you are seeing Episode 2 as 'Coming Soon', we have updated the Mac patch from our website. Please re-download the new Mac patch from the Game of Thrones PC/Mac Patch Thread and follow the steps to place it in the right directory, and the game should update to show Episode 2 as available.

• Thank you so much! works great now! xxxx

• edited February 2015

Hey TelltaleMike,

I've been waiting for two weeks now and no answer so far (left messages on this site, mailed you personally, left comments on your facebook-site, wrote a few mails to your "support"-team and NOTHING). I've downloaded the game and the patch at least 5 times (PC). It just doesn't work (e2 "coming soon"). Now I can't even start the game anymore without havin to re-install the whole thing all over again. This is unacceptable. I'm not even interested in playing this shit anymore. I want a refund. How can i get it? I'd love to file some kinda lawsuit against you guys... the way you treat your customers is disgusting. I'm looking forward to your standart answer "we're looking into it (...) bla bla bla (...) install this patch and that patch (...) bla bla bla." unbelievable.

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. If you are experiencing crashing on the Mac version, or you are seeing Epis

• @Pocholoco..I feel your pain.. They been giving me the same BS for over a month now NO FIX and NO REFUND..But PLENTY of EXCUSES.They should be shutdown until they refund EVERYONE that wasted their time with their generic support answers. They are acting like a bully taking someones lunch money!

If you are still unable to download Episode 2 on a PC after downloading the patch, there may be an issue where you still have older patch data on your system from before we updated the patch. I would recommend uninstalling the game from your computer, as well as deleting the 'Game of Thrones' folder from your /Documents/Telltale Games/ file directory on your computer, then reinstall the game using the new installer from our website, then start the game connected to the internet, and download the latest critical patch from in-game when it asks you to download it. After doing so, Episode 2 should show as available to download.

If you would rather inquire about a refund for the game, and you purchased it from our website, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with that particular request.

Pocholoco posted: »

Hey TelltaleMike, I've been waiting for two weeks now and no answer so far (left messages on this site, mailed you personally, left comme

• Same here! I have written the support email address three times. I want a refund now.

• Hey man,

did everything u told me 2, but the game is still not working. I'm tired of this... u just lost a customer.

If you are still unable to download Episode 2 on a PC after downloading the patch, there may be an issue where you still have older patch da

• Still no reply!

angcoppo posted: »

Same here! I have written the support email address three times. I want a refund now.

My apologies, we have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Game of Thrones Episode 2, and we are working hard to answer every one. If you have not heard back yet from our Support Staff, you should be hearing back in the near future.

angcoppo posted: »

Still no reply!

• Yeah, False! TelltaleMike, I am not personally trying to blame you..but that was what you posted to me as well. That was over a month ago. Have'nt had a reply since. Don't know why this company keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper. Eventually you will all have to deal with the problem you are all causing. Instead of simply refunding/or compensating or even helping your customers. It simply can't cost you all that much to give us working games codes to redeem or the money back we already spent on your products. It's kind of disgusting..really.

This discussion has been closed.