down loading games onto a pc

I am having trouble down loading tales from the borderland onto my PC it either gets to a certain point and fails or it loads and disappears...I'm getting frustrated and if I cant figure it out within the next week I'm going to try and get my money back :(
do I download and save or just save or save and run or just run :-s

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you have purchased the game from our website, you will need to download the game's installer from your My Games page. You can find it by clicking on your profile picture at the top right of the webpage after you have logged in, then click My Games from the drop down menu. Once on your My Games page, click on Tales From The Borderlands, and click on the Download Game button to download the installer. Once the installer has downloaded to your computer, you should be able to double-click it to run the installer, and the game will begin installing to your computer. (Depending on what web browser you are using, you should see the download progress in the browser window.

• Hi TelltaleMike,

Thank you so much for this information. When I do that it says there is a HTTP Error 400 or bad request. I have partially downloaded it and it and when I go to open it, a window flashes up and closes immediately.

If you have purchased the game from our website, you will need to download the game's installer from your My Games page. You can find it by

• Hi again,
    I have managed to clear enough room to update my I pad and I will be downloading those games onto that. I would like a refund of for my two games that I am unable to download onto y computer even with your help.

If you have purchased the game from our website, you will need to download the game's installer from your My Games page. You can find it by

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies for any difficulties caused by this. For any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests for games purchased on our website, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with that particular request.

Hi again, I have managed to clear enough room to update my I pad and I will be downloading those games onto that. I would like a refund of for my two games that I am unable to download onto y computer even with your help.

This discussion has been closed.