GoT - Bugged audio files ios 8.1.3

edited February 2015 in Game Support

Dear devs, the audiofiles don't work properly. There are so many words said twice. Mostly to the end of a sentence. Its like a short loop of the last said word. Played episode one and two. In both versions it's totaly destroying the atmosphere. Please fix this.

Ipad air ios 8.1.3

Comments

• edited February 2015

The Second Episode of Game of Thrones has terrible Audio stutters on my Iphone 6 Plus with IOS 8.1.3 installed.
    The problems persist through the whole episode.
    While playing Episode 1 at launch this problems did not occur.
    Also the Framerate had serious hiccups, what made the Quick Time Events unplayable at times.
    I hope you can fix it soon for the sake of this and future Episodes of the game.
    What is also a problem is that the battery is emptied very fast while playing and is getting very hot.

• Same problem here on iPad air. Voice audio stutters the most, and I've decided to delay playing ep2 until this is resolved.

• Want to echo this as well. Game is unplayable with these voice audio skips. Did not have this problem playing episode 1 on the same device (though that was before iOS 8.1.3). Please fix/advise! Tried deleting the episode and downloading again to no avail

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into the root cause of the issue, and hope to have an update/resolution in the near future. If you have not tried it yet, please make sure that you have closed any and all apps open and running in the background, then reset your device, and try starting the game app again, and the performance of the app should improve.

• Tried it already, but didn't help. Guess we'll just have to wait. I'm not worried, I know you guys will fix it ;)

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into the root cause of the issue, and hope to have an update/resolutio

• Thank you TellTaleMike and team! The update worked on my iPad. Beautiful episode. Glad I finally got a chance to play it.

You're welcome, enjoy the game! For anyone else still experiencing similar issues on their iOS device, please make sure to update your app to Version 1.3, then fully close the app if you have it open. Then after restarting the game app, the issue should be resolved.

jade_echo posted: »

Thank you TellTaleMike and team! The update worked on my iPad. Beautiful episode. Glad I finally got a chance to play it.

• I was experiencing the sound stutter on my PC just now, doesn't seem to be going away, even after reinstalling the game. The weird thing is I played episode two the other day with no issues. Anything else I can do to fix this, or should I just wait?

If you were experiencing any sound stuttering on the PC version of the game, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87544/got-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further with your particular issue.

jularlmin posted: »

I was experiencing the sound stutter on my PC just now, doesn't seem to be going away, even after reinstalling the game. The weird thing is I played episode two the other day with no issues. Anything else I can do to fix this, or should I just wait?

This discussion has been closed.