Game crashes every 5 minutes

I have been facing different problems with both the walking dead season 1 and 2 and the wolf among us recently.

For walking dead season 1, everything doesn’t really function properly: the whole screen is black while I can still hear sound from the background and the mini stream pop-up is lagging. I couldn’t play it at all even I tried to quit and relaunch stream or restart my computer.

For walking dead season 2, I can play it normally except that it always quitted unexpectedly. It quits like 3-4 times per episode I play. So as the wolf among us, and the problem is even worse; it quits every 5 minutes.

Walking Dead: https://www.sendspace.com/file/aludgw

The Wolf Among Ushttps://www.sendspace.com/file/hmew6j

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, please try the workaround suggested by another player using Mac OS 10 Yosemite, below:

1) In System Preferences, select Displays, then select Scaled - More Space to change the screen resolution to very detailed.

2) In System Preferences, select Dock, then deselect 'Automatically hide and show the dock', to be able to click on the bottom of the screen.

3) Start up the game and run it in windowed mode using the Mac shortcut (Command + F).

4) You should now be able to see the main menu now and change the screen resolution to one that fits the window.

• Thank you for your reply.

Now the main menu is showing in windowed mode but is there any reason why I can't play it full screen?
    Also is there any solution for the problems I experienced in Walking Dead 2 and the Wolf Among Us? They kept crashing and I couldn't even finish a story between savings.

My apologies, please try the workaround suggested by another player using Mac OS 10 Yosemite, below: 1) In System Preferences, select Dis

• Can someone please reply my problems about the Wolf Among Us?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies for the delayed response, if you still experience the crashing, please try changing the in-game resolution and graphics settings to a lower setting, then click Apply, and see if you are able to play the game without experiencing the crashing issues. If the issues persist, please make sure that you do not have any other programs open in the background while attempting to play the games. If you are currently using any anti-virus or internet firewalls, you can also try disabling them while playing the game, as they may be blocking the game from communicating with our servers, and causing the game to crash.

ingridchung posted: »

Can someone please reply my problems about the Wolf Among Us?

This discussion has been closed.