How do I get someone from support to respond to my problem?

I have been trying to get a response from support since March 2nd regarding a problem with my game and I have yet to hear from anyone except the auto response message that states I will be contacted soon. I've sent a couple of emails and still haven't been contacted back.

How long does it take to get a email response?

Anyone know?

Comments

• This was my original email on March 2nd.

Hello,

I purchased the Walking Dead bundle last year august and since then I have had to exchange my ipad because it stopped working. Now, when I try to restore my game to the newest ipad nothing happens. Please help me to restore my game. I also included a copy of my receipt from iTunes showing my purchase.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you, and for the delayed response. Our Support Staff has received a large amount of emails due to the recent releases, and we are working hard to Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions and steps on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Hauboobie posted: »

This was my original email on March 2nd. Hello, I purchased the Walking Dead bundle last year august and since then I have had to exch

• Thank you for responding to my comment, however, none of those tips helped. I have a different iPad so how do I get the game to restore onto my newer iPad when none of the suggestions u suggested worked?

edited March 2015

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase Multi-Pack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK. You should then be able to download the episodes successfully.

Thank you for responding to my comment, however, none of those tips helped. I have a different iPad so how do I get the game to restore onto my newer iPad when none of the suggestions u suggested worked?

• Hello, I tried that and it was going to charge me again. So what can I do now? My original email that I forwarded from iTunes on March 2nd showed that I purchased the multipack back in August of 2014.

If you purchased the Multi-Pack for $19.99 in August 2014, you should be able to tap the Buy button when it asks you to confirm your in-app purchase, and it will then tell you that you have already purchased this item, and allow you to re-download it for free. The messaging will look like you are going to purchase it again, but it will not as long as you are signing in with the same account that you originally purchased the game with.

If for any reason you are charged a second time, you can contact Apple Support, and they will be able to assist you further with a re-purchase of the same item.

Hello, I tried that and it was going to charge me again. So what can I do now? My original email that I forwarded from iTunes on March 2nd showed that I purchased the multipack back in August of 2014.

This discussion has been closed.