Lost my Saves every time when i reinstall Windows

God. Telltale... Why you not add "cloud data" for Steam version for any your games?

How many years you work and how many titles you release.

DONTNOD Entertainment release only 1 game. 1. Life Is Strange

And this game have "cloud steam"

I can use my saves everywhere

I can reinstall windows

I can use another pc and i will see my saves

What about tt games?

NEW episode released > downloading > New here? We will random every choices for you, because you need this, yes? sure.
N O P E

I just want my choices. My saves... so... give me that.

I supported you, i purchased all your games, now support me once please

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My sincere apologies, can you please clarify which games in particular you are playing? The Walking Dead: Season's One and Two both have Steam Cloud Saves enabled, and should be backing up your save files if you have Steam Cloud Synchronization enabled. Unfortunately Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones do not have Steam Cloud saves enabled at this time. If you would like to make backups of your save data on your own, you would just need to go to the corresponding game's save file directory located here:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\

Then copy the folder associated with the game you wish to back up, and place the save files on an external storage device, or a secondary drive you may have.

• i play GoT and TfBL, steam cloud saves sounds better, just not forget about this... Make better support for your games please, 3 times lost my game progress and i'm losing interest to play

My sincere apologies, can you please clarify which games in particular you are playing? The Walking Dead: Season's One and Two both have Ste

My apologies, I will make sure to pass your feedback and interest in the addition of Cloud Saving along to the team!

ultravix posted: »

i play GoT and TfBL, steam cloud saves sounds better, just not forget about this... Make better support for your games please, 3 times lost my game progress and i'm losing interest to play

• Was there ever a solution? I've had the problem twice, and the last time I just had to play through again, but I really don't want to do that this time.

Could you please clarify if you backed up your save file directory before reinstalling the Windows OS on your computer?

ctobrien posted: »

Was there ever a solution? I've had the problem twice, and the last time I just had to play through again, but I really don't want to do that this time.

This discussion has been closed.