Xbox One Collection Bundle Not Working

edited January 2015 in Game Support

I finally had time to play the bundle I bought, but so far, nothing but problems.

Tales of the Borderland, which was working, now freezes at title with "Updating content/connecting to servers." I also noticed that despite owning the bundle collection, it seems I do not own the season pass.

Wolf Among US freezes at Press A on title.

Walking Dead Season 1 freezes at Press A on title.

I didn't care to try Got or WD Season 2.

Edit: Yes, I can press A on Walking Season2, and then it freezes :(

This really stinks....

Comments

• edited January 2015

I find that stupid that you dont get the season pass for Tales From The Borderlands in the bundle I thought this bundle would contain everything as it comes with the season pass to The Game Of Thrones.I havent experienced any of the issues that you are experiencing as I have only just purchased it and started to download the games hopefully Telltale games will give more clarification on the Tales From The Borderlands season Pass.Also did you end up purchasing the Tales From The Borderlands season pass on its own.Its a shame that this bundle did not contain Jurassic Park The Game and Back To The Future The Game as well.
    UPDATE upon looking around the Tales From The Borderlands forums other people are having an issue with the season pass when purchasing the Telltale Games Collection and Telltale Games have replied saying that it is a problem and that we do own the season pass and they are working with Microsoft to rectify the problem.

• Everything you described, same exact problem here. Not nice to spend $55 just to look at an icon of games I can't play

• Everything downloaded and works properly for me, besides the Tales From the Borderlands season pass. It should be included, it is even listed that it is part of the bundle, it just isn't. One of the main reasons I even purchased the bundle was for the season passes for GoT and TFTB, as I've played all the other games before. So, i'm pretty upset about it. I even tried to uninstall and install TFTB: Zer0 Sum again but nothing seems to work. I'm gonna be angry if I have to pay for the rest of the season, considering I paid for it already.

• edited January 2015

That sucks, Twobituly, but I am glad you spoke up. I figured that i couldn't be the only one affected. It seems as if these TTGames are trying to phone up, but nobody is answering, hence the freeze. Whatever the case, TTG needs to fix it. Like you said, it's not nice to spend $55 for a bunch of icons.

Twobituly posted: »

Everything you described, same exact problem here. Not nice to spend $55 just to look at an icon of games I can't play

• I bought the bundle too. Everything works fine, but also did not receive TFTB season pass. It clearly states its included.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are experiencing freezing after pressing A to continue on Xbox One, please try starting the game again, and if you reach the frozen title screen again, hold down the power button for 10 seconds to hard reset your console, then after the console has started again, start the game, and you should not experience the issue.

Please note that we are currently looking into the Season Pass issue for Tales From The Borderlands, and are working with Microsoft to resolve the issue. If you have purchased the Season Pass through either the Bundle, or individually, you still own the Season Pass even though it does not show visually. You should still be able to see it in your purchase history. Please note that Episode 1 is separate from the Season Pass, and if you have purchased the Telltale Bundle, you should be able to download Episode 1 now and play.

• edited January 2015

That worked! All of my Telltale Games are no longer stuck. Much obliged, Telltale Mike!!!

If you are experiencing freezing after pressing A to continue on Xbox One, please try starting the game again, and if you reach the frozen t

• I'm having the exact same issue. Will we have to pay for it again, or will they eventually find out who had already bought it and allow them to redownload it? [January 9, 2015]

I find that stupid that you dont get the season pass for Tales From The Borderlands in the bundle I thought this bundle would contain everyt

We are currently looking into the Season Pass issue for Tales From The Borderlands, and are working with Microsoft to resolve the issue. If you have purchased the Season Pass through either the Bundle, or individually, you still own the Season Pass even though it does not show visually. You should still be able to see it in your purchase history. Please note that Episode 1 is separate from the Season Pass, and if you have purchased the Telltale Bundle, you should be able to download Episode 1 now and play.

I'm having the exact same issue. Will we have to pay for it again, or will they eventually find out who had already bought it and allow them to redownload it? [January 9, 2015]

• Telltale Mike it seems to be taking a long time to fix the issue with the Xbox One Tales from the borderlands season pass?

• Has this been sorted yet?

• The TFTB Season Pass not appearing I mean.

We are currently working on an update, and hope to have more information soon. Unfortunately at this time, I do not have any more information on the issue.

• "NO OFFENCE" bt how much time it will take to fix this issue....we guys still facing SEASON PASS issue :(

We are currently working on an update, and hope to have more information soon. Unfortunately at this time, I do not have any more information on the issue.

My apologies, unfortunately I do not have any updates at this time.

"NO OFFENCE" bt how much time it will take to fix this issue....we guys still facing SEASON PASS issue

• Still no news about the issue?
    I hope will be fixed before the release of episode 2....

• Just bought my collection in the xbox sale and am also wondering if this issue is still being addressed, any word would be great!

edited February 2015

Please try starting the game again now while connected to the internet and logged into your Xbox Live profile, and see if the Season Pass page now says 'Purchased' under/next to it, instead of 'Buy!'?

Moro45 posted: »

Still no news about the issue? I hope will be fixed before the release of episode 2....

• No, he still wants me to buy it. I've also tried from inside the game and directly from the store

Please try starting the game again now while connected to the internet and logged into your Xbox Live profile, and see if the Season Pass page now says 'Purchased' under/next to it, instead of 'Buy!'?

Can you please clarify if you have tried deleting and re-downloading the game from your Xbox One?

No, he still wants me to buy it. I've also tried from inside the game and directly from the store

• I uninstalled the game from my Xbox one, and re-downloaded it. Unfortunately, it still wants to charge me for the season pass.

Can you please clarify if you have tried deleting and re-downloading the game from your Xbox One?

• Same here

I uninstalled the game from my Xbox one, and re-downloaded it. Unfortunately, it still wants to charge me for the season pass.

• And here! Doesn't appear in list of downloads either.

Same here

Thank you for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team. Please note that you still own the Season Pass if you have purchased it through the Telltale Collection, and you will be able to download Episode 2 when it releases.

dudestate posted: »

And here! Doesn't appear in list of downloads either.

edited March 2015

Can you please clarify if after updating to the latest version of the game, the Season Pass shows in-game as 'Purchased'? Or does it still say 'Buy' on the Episodes Menu?

If you are still currently seeing 'Buy' inside the Episodes Menu, could you please provide your Xbox Gamertag, and the email address associated with your Xbox Live account in a Private Message/Discussion to me? (To send a Private Discussion, click on a Username, and click on Private Discussion on the left hand side of the User's profile page.)

• Are we any closer to sorting this problem out yet? Because we've been waiting nearly 3 months now

• Does that mean there is a fix now?

Can you please clarify if after updating to the latest version of the game, the Season Pass shows in-game as 'Purchased'? Or does it still s

• I still don't have the season pass..

• I just checked my game, still no season pass :(
    (I bought the Telltale collection)

• I sent you a private message yesterday night about this topic. Any help yet???

Can you please clarify if after updating to the latest version of the game, the Season Pass shows in-game as 'Purchased'? Or does it still s

• sorry i see you did reading it now1625

Blklabel88 posted: »

I sent you a private message yesterday night about this topic. Any help yet???

• I just sent TellTaleMike a PM regarding this issue. Hopefully it's fixed by the time the next episode is out. :)

• Pass still says "Buy" but I was able to download Atlas Shrugged successfully.

I just sent TellTaleMike a PM regarding this issue. Hopefully it's fixed by the time the next episode is out.

• Still nothing

• Same here, episode 2 released on xbox one today, and I still don't have season pass...

edited March 2015

We are still currently working hard on resolving the Season Pass issue. Please note that you still own the Season Pass, and you should be able to download Episode 2: Atlas Mugged.

Could you possibly take a screenshot of your Episodes menu to show what the episodes, and Season Pass say for you on that page? Also, before you downloaded Episode 2, did it say 'Now Available' in the episodes menu, or did it say 'Coming Soon'?

• Since this hasn't been fixed yet will it affect the bonus unlocks in the Pre-Sequel?

• It does effect it; you can't get the bonuses. I just tried it. So much for "finding a resolution".

Ebonarm posted: »

Since this hasn't been fixed yet will it affect the bonus unlocks in the Pre-Sequel?

• Well that's disappointing. You'd think after almost 3 months this would've been fixed or they would've dealt with issue before the Handsome Collection came out.

deaverjb posted: »

It does effect it; you can't get the bonuses. I just tried it. So much for "finding a resolution".

If you have purchased the Season Pass for Tales From The Borderlands either separately, or through the Telltale Collection, your ownership of the Season Pass is stored in your Xbox Live profile, and you will be able to receive the unlocks in your Shift account. Please make sure both Tales From The Borderlands, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel are updated to the latest version, and that you have started both games to make sure they are both associated with your Xbox Live profile, then open your Shift account, and the unlocks should appear on your list as 'Tales From The Borderlands Rewards!'.

Ebonarm posted: »

Since this hasn't been fixed yet will it affect the bonus unlocks in the Pre-Sequel?

This discussion has been closed.