Xbox One Collection Bundle Not Working

2»

Comments

• edited March 2015

I looked through the skins and heads and there's nothing from Tales from the Borderlands. When I go to unlocks in Tales it tells me to buy the season pass.

If you have purchased the Season Pass for Tales From The Borderlands either separately, or through the Telltale Collection, your ownership o

• I've got the same problem with the PS4 Telltale Collection.

Bought the bundle. No season passes for Borderlands or Game Of Thrones.

New episodes for both of them on the store today - but no option to download them - only an option to buy them. Tried from within the games themselves and on the store. Same problem both times.

• Is there any update on this? I've spent a lot of cash on this bundle and haven't got the content promised within. It's not a difficult thing to fix - it's happening on both PS4 & X-Box and has been going on since January.

Really poor customer services for people who've purchased a large product from TellTale.

• Just tried 2 sec. ago and even if i can download episode 2 freely, i am not consider as a season pass holder and they offer me to by another S.Pass. Therefore, i cannot access my loot from the S.Pass.

Ive got faith in you Telltale Mike... try your best and keep us inform as soon as this is resolve¸
    Thanks for the effort and have a nice day.

If you have purchased the Season Pass for Tales From The Borderlands either separately, or through the Telltale Collection, your ownership o

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you both for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation.

Squaid posted: »

Just tried 2 sec. ago and even if i can download episode 2 freely, i am not consider as a season pass holder and they offer me to by anothe

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you have completed all of the requirements, and are eligible to receive the in-game unlocks by following the steps in the Borderlands Unlocks Sticky?

adge_uk posted: »

Is there any update on this? I've spent a lot of cash on this bundle and haven't got the content promised within. It's not a difficult thi

This discussion has been closed.