Walking Dead for iPad: Paid Episodes Download

2»

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to successfully start the game application.

Sasury posted: »

Same proton my iPad mini iOS 8 crash and black screen after I downloaded all the episodes 2-5 with 400 days ... Please check that as soon as u can !!!!

• I purchased episode 2, Starved For Help. The icon reads "installed" but when I click on it it won't play. I tries restoring it. Then deleted and re-downloaded it - after having to use the workarounds above. But have the same problem, it says installed, but it won't play. Very frustrating.

If you are still experiencing the issue after attempting my above suggestions, can you please clarify what iOS device you are currently using, and what iOS version you are currently updated to?

grin747 posted: »

I purchased episode 2, Starved For Help. The icon reads "installed" but when I click on it it won't play. I tries restoring it. Then deleted

• It's a new issue because I bought all episodes and extra (bought separately) ages ago and that worked now I redownload the game and I can't restore my purchases and it says they're all coming soon

My apologies, can you please clarify if you originally purchased the Episodes 2-5 Multi-Pack, or the Episodes 2-5+400 Days Multi-Pack? I recommend looking over the iOS Cannot Restore Workaround Thread on how to restore your previous purchase.

If the issue persists, you can also try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase Multi-Pack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK, and your previous purchases should then restore to your device. (Please first make sure that you see your purchases in your iTunes Account's Purchase History, or you may be charged again for the Multi-Pack)

It's a new issue because I bought all episodes and extra (bought separately) ages ago and that worked now I redownload the game and I can't restore my purchases and it says they're all coming soon

This discussion has been closed.