Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Don't worry Coming they confirmed theres a determinant relationship between Max and Warren or Chloe and Max depending on player choices.

ComingSoon posted: »

I ship Max and Warren but dammit Max stop friendzoning

• The exact example I was going to bring up. I did everything for Kate and it still didn't matter, she jumped. It was all about picking this one specific choice at the end of that entire conversation to get her to live. Plus most choices I've noticed are between 2 and they're usually the same choice just different on how you say it. But this is just the way these games are.

• Really? When?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Don't worry Coming they confirmed theres a determinant relationship between Max and Warren or Chloe and Max depending on player choices.

• In an interview

Really? When?

• edited April 2015

I think it's a great game, but don't buy it if you can't take dialogue heavy or slow moving scenes. The other characters (except Chloe... blugh) are all really cool. The story is also very interesting, though it does move along slowly as well.

So all in all buy at least the first episode, and if you don't like it's not like you need to buy any of the other ones :P

I am considering of buying this game, but I need some encouragement and some personal opinions from you guys. Can you please tell me abou

• I wish I had bought this game's season pass instead of Tales' season pass... I'd rather play this for myself than watch a playthrough like I've been doing ;(

• You're on Xbox right? So, Why don't you do what I do and do bing rewards searches? That's how I get all my xbox points.

I wish I had bought this game's season pass instead of Tales' season pass... I'd rather play this for myself than watch a playthrough like I've been doing ;(

• Wait... wat...?!

Alt text

You're on Xbox right? So, Why don't you do what I do and do bing rewards searches? That's how I get all my xbox points.

• Jon Snow was never smart fellow he didn't know where to put it lol

Wait... wat...?!

• Max is kinda cute tbh

• Google/bing search bing rewards and you will see what I mean. Don't worry you can use a fake email :3

Wait... wat...?!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Herodriver posted: »

Do you think Mark Jefferson is gay and having a romantic relationship with the principal?

• Link?

In an interview

• edited April 2015

This was the only thing I could find, at the moment: http://automaton.am/articles/interviews/dontnod/

There is a lot of community speculation about Max and Chloe's sexual preference. Can you explain any deliberate innuendo that you've made?

DONTNOD:

We don't want to spoil anything that is to come in the story. What we are doing in Episode[s] One and Two is a friendship story. It's a strong friendship between two teenagers. The player will be able to make some choice[s] in the game, but we don't want to spoil anything.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Link?

• Well I played episode 2, and clearly the best part was.

Chloe: "I shot myself I shot myself!"

Max: "Stupid Gun."

• at least you get the information from exploration in Kate's room.

• Chloe is cute tbh :3

Clemenem posted: »

Max is kinda cute tbh

• Alt text

Chloe is cute tbh

• Ehh!!!! I just want to cuddle her <3 lol

• That better be an option. Look at this one:

Alt text

Is Chloe winking at Max, or am I crazy?

Ehh!!!! I just want to cuddle her lol

• Nah, she's just aiming at the clouds with one eye open. You're not crazy.

MichaelBP posted: »

That better be an option. Look at this one: Is Chloe winking at Max, or am I crazy?

• Here's another poll to a serious question: http://strawpoll.me/4018707

So far, Chloe is the only one that knows about you're power to rewind time. But, if there came an opportunity in the future episodes, do you plan on telling Warren that you can rewind time?

Back in episode 1, we almost did before Nathan Prescott butted in.

• There is another in which one of the people involved (sorry forgot her name) talked about Max X Chloe being a choice

This was the only thing I could find, at the moment: http://automaton.am/articles/interviews/dontnod/ There is a lot of community spec

• Damn. Straight.

Clemenem posted: »

Max is kinda cute tbh

• Is the A for Amber??? ;-;

That better be an option. Look at this one: Is Chloe winking at Max, or am I crazy?

• Think about it,at the ending song clip almost everyone consorting their wife/lover,it could also means the same for the principal.

• Probably confirms that Max is bisexual :3

There is another in which one of the people involved (sorry forgot her name) talked about Max X Chloe being a choice

• edited April 2015

So I'm curious what is everyone's feelings on Chloe? I've seen some people on gamefaqs that absolutely hate her and I've seen people that love her. So what are y'all's feelings on her?

http://strawpoll.me/4020051

• How could someone hate Chloe? Thats Absurd.

So I'm curious what is everyone's feelings on Chloe? I've seen some people on gamefaqs that absolutely hate her and I've seen people that love her. So what are y'all's feelings on her? http://strawpoll.me/4020051

• Apparently a few you tubers hate her too. Dunno why though. Sure, she can be annoying, but, not enough to actually hate her. I think her and Max are both cute.

So I'm curious what is everyone's feelings on Chloe? I've seen some people on gamefaqs that absolutely hate her and I've seen people that love her. So what are y'all's feelings on her? http://strawpoll.me/4020051

• That's absurd. Chloe can be annoying, but she's annoyingly cute with Max. I got a friend like that, hell, even I sometimes acting childish like Chloe sometimes! This is what the game excels, you can weirdly relate you and the characters in this game.

Btw, kiwi, you're mod now? Hot damn congrats for you man! =D

Apparently a few you tubers hate her too. Dunno why though. Sure, she can be annoying, but, not enough to actually hate her. I think her and Max are both cute.

• Nah, I think the A is for anarchy:

Alt text

#TeamSarah posted: »

Is the A for Amber??? ;-;

• edited April 2015

Well I'm not sure now. To me it looked like she has both her eyes closed or she's staring at the sky if you're on the other sides of the car, while if you're on the side where you can take a photo, it looks like she's looking at Max.

Edit: Yeah, I'm 95% positive she´s winking becuase she might be expecting Max to take a photo of her?

From the front:

Alt text

From the right:

Alt text

From the left:

Alt text

Alt text

Nah, she's just aiming at the clouds with one eye open. You're not crazy.

• Do you seriously value lip synching over meaningful choice and consequence?

Green613 posted: »

When they say the choices matter, Unlike TellTale, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER! Are those supposed to be some kind of shots? At least Telltale can actually lip sync their characters, lmao

• edited April 2015

Slightly easier is a vast understatement.

If you made a wrong choice earlier, you have a 1 in 4 chance of picking the right option. If you made the right choice, or gathered the right information, it's 100% chance.

• edited April 2015

Kate was alone, and Chloe. And that guy with the dog.

Herodriver posted: »

Think about it,at the ending song clip almost everyone consorting their wife/lover,it could also means the same for the principal.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't hate her I dislike her, she's a bit of a prick.

• Normal friends will mostly be nice to you but talk crap behind your back, True friends are insensitive rowdy pricks that will no doubt get you into trouble but always defend you and are loyal (Thats Chloe)

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't hate her I dislike her, she's a bit of a prick.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe to you, but that's not the kind of friend I want.

Legendary12 posted: »

Normal friends will mostly be nice to you but talk crap behind your back, True friends are insensitive rowdy pricks that will no doubt get you into trouble but always defend you and are loyal (Thats Chloe)

• Some touch up and slap the logo and voilà, my new wallpaper:

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.