Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Its the one I want, Instead of pretending to be someone I'm not and try and get everyone to "like" me as an acquaintance, I would rather be myself.. being yourself will always get you haters but others will adore me as their friend because they know who I am.

When I'm older I don't want to feel like I held back and played it safe in my youth, thats why I love the friends I have, they get me out there and I experience and learn new shit every time. (Sorry If it seems like i'm rambling but this is the type of stuff this game makes me think about)

dojo32161 posted: »

Maybe to you, but that's not the kind of friend I want.

• I'm not a fan of her due to her being a bad influence on Max due to her needy and self-centred nature, as well as getting Max involved into trouble whenever she hangs out with her. I get that she's meant to be flawed character but have good qualities to make up for it, but so far I'm finding it hard to find her likable.

She meets up with her childhood friend after a long time and wants her to take the heat for smoking pot if she fails to hide from her stepfather, without taking her reputation and degree into consideration. Then the next day she pushes said friend into playing with her time-powers for her amusement to the point where it starts to burn her out (and indirectly plays a part in stopping Max from properly using her powers to save Kate later), chides at for Max for taking a one minute phone call from a vulnerable and scared Kate, and gets angry at Max for being hesitant at shooting a man, who had only antagonised the girls due to Chloe's actions.

Unless she's not meant to be likable at this point, the creators went way overboard with making Chloe rebellious and irresponsible to the point where I'm starting to not care for her and not buy her one-sided friendship with Max.

So I'm curious what is everyone's feelings on Chloe? I've seen some people on gamefaqs that absolutely hate her and I've seen people that love her. So what are y'all's feelings on her? http://strawpoll.me/4020051

• I can't help but sympathise with her.. You can't really blame her for her rebellious nature.. Her best friend left her without a call for 5 years, Her father died, she started hanging out with the wrong crowd, her mother remarried, The step father hits her..

Hell If i was going through all this I would feel like I needed a friend, So I understand why she is so in need of Max. I have had friends like this too, You just gotta support them because in the long run they will appreciate it.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I'm not a fan of her due to her being a bad influence on Max due to her needy and self-centred nature, as well as getting Max involved into

• I care 100% more about choices then lip syncing.

Green613 posted: »

When they say the choices matter, Unlike TellTale, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER! Are those supposed to be some kind of shots? At least Telltale can actually lip sync their characters, lmao

• edited April 2015

Sure I can't blame her for bad things happening to her that were out of control, but she didn't exactly help matters by refusing to overcome her problems and instead choosing to make more problems to herself and those who don't deserve it. If my childhood friend came back into my life, I don't try to pin a crime I committed on them and expect them to back me up. That's not how a friend should behave, even if it is your best friend.

I'd like to see Chloe get help and be a better person in the end, but only if she's willing to help herself first, otherwise she's just going to drag Max down with her into an unhealthy relationship.

Legendary12 posted: »

I can't help but sympathise with her.. You can't really blame her for her rebellious nature.. Her best friend left her without a call for 5

• edited April 2015

Alt text Remember behind you it's nothing also i got a Victoria wallpaper Alt text best mod 4 ever

• Well that's because DONTNOD has less fundings. They(dontnod)are doing more with less.

Green613 posted: »

When they say the choices matter, Unlike TellTale, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER! Are those supposed to be some kind of shots? At least Telltale can actually lip sync their characters, lmao

• After much consideration, I have brought the game. :)

• WARNING! You might have the "feels" sickness by the end of Episode 2. Play with caution.

After much consideration, I have brought the game.

• Alt text

Max is literally the best.

• edited April 2015

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot.

Remember behind you it's nothing also i got a Victoria wallpaper best mod 4 ever

• If you ignore the lip synching it is a very awesome game :)

• She looks so...constipated.

Max is literally the best.

• Love her, one of the best characters. She's really hot too.

So I'm curious what is everyone's feelings on Chloe? I've seen some people on gamefaqs that absolutely hate her and I've seen people that love her. So what are y'all's feelings on her? http://strawpoll.me/4020051

• edited April 2015

You love her, eh? You ready for the wedding?

Alt text

Love her, one of the best characters. She's really hot too.

• Remember, EVERY CHOICES YOU'D MADE MATTERS.

• You made a good investment.

• Who's the mystery texter?Any ideas?

• edited April 2015

Max's plant if you don't water it.

Who's the mystery texter?Any ideas?

• I only watered it in ep2,hehe

No srsly,who could it be?

Pipas posted: »

• edited April 2015

Yeah, Lisa actually creates the tornado. Wether you water her or not, she still wants to kill Max, along with everybody she knows and loves.

Pipas posted: »

• edited April 2015

I'm serious. That plant wants revenge.

I only watered it in ep2,hehe No srsly,who could it be?

• I'd say its either Nathan or someone associated with him.

I only watered it in ep2,hehe No srsly,who could it be?

• Very interesting theory,about Chloe always dying Final Destination style,because she cheated death once. :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPzDCPbM_2k

• Could be,but im trying so hard to be a nice guy with Nathan,but it dosen't work.
    I even blamed David at the end of ep2 with my photo evidence!

I'd say its either Nathan or someone associated with him.

• She is my 2nd favorite character she's the best don't care anybody says.

Love her, one of the best characters. She's really hot too.

• edited April 2015

You know... the Universe is a scumbag.

Universe: Gives Max the power to rewind time and save her best friend. Doesn't want her to actually use it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPzDCPbM_2k

• Yes its a low blow to pin it on Max, but I can see why she reaches out to her after being caught. To be fair she only pins it on you if you suck at hiding, In fact she tells you to hide in the first place so you don't get caught. You say she refuses to overcome her problems like she can do it in a heartbeat.

Let me quote something the mother says in the diner "I moved on after William, Chloe.. she just chose to stay angry"

If my father whom I loved died, then a short while after my mother starts shagging another guy and he is living under the same roof as me, then starts trying to control the whole family in a militarised way, and also physically abuses me multiple times (This is evident in the scene when he hits here.. thats clearly not the first time as she says "thats the last time" so we can assume the child abuse has been going on for a while) I would feel pretty damn angry for a number of years.

Of course what you said is true she also needs to overcome her demons and stop putting herself in danger, Thats where Max comes in, hopefully I can keep her alive by episode 5.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Sure I can't blame her for bad things happening to her that were out of control, but she didn't exactly help matters by refusing to overcome

• How do people keep getting Max's freakin phone #?

Who's the mystery texter?Any ideas?

• Hmm, but thing is Kate and Max have already cheated death due to the time rewind so like...they'd always die too...:/

Very interesting theory,about Chloe always dying Final Destination style,because she cheated death once. :O

• I don't like her. I feel bad for her situation but I think she's a bit of a bitch sometimes and makes everything into a bigger deal and tries to shift a lot of the focus on her sometimes.

• Damn kiwi, you're a Mod now? Congrats bro :D

Apparently a few you tubers hate her too. Dunno why though. Sure, she can be annoying, but, not enough to actually hate her. I think her and Max are both cute.

• Yep, I sure am. So you'd better behave yourself lol :P

Damn kiwi, you're a Mod now? Congrats bro

• Alt text

Yep, I sure am. So you'd better behave yourself lol :P

• Yeah, if you look through Chloe's drawer in ep 1 you see that she has a shirt with that symbol on it.

MichaelBP posted: »

Nah, I think the A is for anarchy:

• Um I don't think so, as there's a rumor that he slept with Rachel.

Herodriver posted: »

Do you think Mark Jefferson is gay and having a romantic relationship with the principal?

• Max's journal if Kate commits suicide (so sad :c).

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited April 2015

I'll all come down to this someday...

Alt text

Source: http://mary-o-o.deviantart.com/

Her SFM modelling is pretty fun and awesome! Check out her DeviantArt for more Life is Strange SFM!

• THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED WHEN THEY SHOT GUNS AT CRAP AND UGGHHH.. I'm so upset about that. -.-

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I'll all come down to this someday... Source: http://mary-o-o.deviantart.com/ Her SFM modelling is pretty fun and awesome! Check out her DeviantArt for more Life is Strange SFM!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.