Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited April 2015

Wot M8?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Such biotiful faces, only possible on the UE.

DoubleJump posted: »

The Unreal engine, everything looks great....except making facial expressions.

• Alt text Would fly fly.

MichaelBP posted: »

Wot M8? Such biotiful faces, only possible on the UE.

• Lel Victoria be like: "Go fuck your selfie."

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I just can't make her smile, she looks like she's making a duckface. Still cute =3

• Awesome!

Max taking a selfie. Its not finished yet. I just started 3 hours ago. Need to render in Blender after this.

• Their Twitter page posted this awesome mashup of Game of Thrones and Life is Strange yesterday to celebrate the Season 5 premiere :D

Alt text

• Their motto: “Time is just a toy”

Their Twitter page posted this awesome mashup of Game of Thrones and Life is Strange yesterday to celebrate the Season 5 premiere

• But if you say this, she jumps, doesn't she?

ClemRanger posted: »

Could this be foreshadowing? Could there be another viral video? I wonder if Victoria will become a victim.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Depends on whether or not you've said something else she disagrees with before hand. You can make 1 mistake, any more and she jumps.

jarmoksk posted: »

But if you say this, she jumps, doesn't she?

• That's pretty sweet. :D

Their Twitter page posted this awesome mashup of Game of Thrones and Life is Strange yesterday to celebrate the Season 5 premiere

• So, who likes Chloe?? =D

Alt text

• EEEEEEE! I just want to hug her <3 :).

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• Not in the slightest, I hate her guts. I hate her attitude, I hate her personality, I hate the way she talks, I pretty much hate everything about her.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• So,... uuhhh.. who do you like then? o.O

Not in the slightest, I hate her guts. I hate her attitude, I hate her personality, I hate the way she talks, I pretty much hate everything about her.

• To be honest, the only person I kind of do like in this game is Kate, I feel bad for her and her current situation. Everyone else is too much of a cliche or too much of a hipster for me to actually like or care about.

So,... uuhhh.. who do you like then? o.O

• I agree. Kate is pretty much my favourite character too. I can relate myself to her in some way.

To be honest, the only person I kind of do like in this game is Kate, I feel bad for her and her current situation. Everyone else is too much of a cliche or too much of a hipster for me to actually like or care about.

• edited April 2015

I disagree I mean i pity and feel bad for Kate but I dont really like her, I dont hate her like a lot of the cast but I dont like her

Max, Warren and a few of the minors are growing on me

I agree. Kate is pretty much my favourite character too. I can relate myself to her in some way.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't like her. Don't hate her either but she's the kind of person I wouldn't want to be trapped in a room with.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• edited April 2015

I have no good feelings toward this character. Not really the nicest or smartest character in this game. I mean c'mon who the hell gets stuck in the train tracks? She also keeps pushing Max to test her powers (even though we already know how to use them) to the point where it looks incredibly unhealthy, but still commands it anyway. Plus the way she acts is a bit too bitchy...I guess. I really do want to like this character and hopefully she'll show some really cool redeemable qualities later in the game. A very passionate character, but it's placed towards hating a lot of things.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• I don't.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• It is fine. I am just stating why I personally find Chloe relatable.

I still don't care about her.

• I like Chloe and I don't really find her attitude and personality annoying.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• I completely agree with you Metallica. I hope the game doesn't push us in a direction where we have to be best friends with Chloe and spend all of our time with her.

Not in the slightest, I hate her guts. I hate her attitude, I hate her personality, I hate the way she talks, I pretty much hate everything about her.

• I hope the game doesn't push us in a direction where we have to be best friends with Chloe and spend all of our time with her.

But that's the problem, I see them going in that exact direction. Like how in Season 2 they forced Kenny down our throats, the writers of this game are going to completely force Chloe down your throats and force you to be friends with her, all because Max and her were apparantly best friends when they were younger. The same goes for Warren I might add, I feel like they're going to force us to hang out with him when I couldn't really give two shits about him either.

I completely agree with you Metallica. I hope the game doesn't push us in a direction where we have to be best friends with Chloe and spend all of our time with her.

• Warren is actually one of my favorites, but on the other hand I completely agree with you. Shoving a character that plenty of people may not like down their throats is dumb, I hope that they give us an option to eventually get rid of her if you want to (like you can with Kenny).

I hope the game doesn't push us in a direction where we have to be best friends with Chloe and spend all of our time with her. But t

• edited April 2015

That thing she posted some weeks ago wasn't actually a spoiler. At least that's what she told me, when I PM'd her about it. Has there been another situation where she spoiled something?

Not to mention spoiled some LIS things.

• I hate her, she is everything I hate combined into one person.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• edited April 2015

Well she posted something which I considered a big spoiler, which I flagged because it potentially revealed the whoever took Amber.

MichaelBP posted: »

That thing she posted some weeks ago wasn't actually a spoiler. At least that's what she told me, when I PM'd her about it. Has there been another situation where she spoiled something?

• Kate isn't that great of a character. I let her jump and I have no regrets.

• Oh, I actually didn't know about that. I apologize If I came off as an ass in my previous post.

Well she posted something which I considered a big spoiler, which I flagged because it potentially revealed the whoever took Amber.

• edited April 2015

You mean you let her die on purpose?

FanGirI posted: »

Kate isn't that great of a character. I let her jump and I have no regrets.

• WHY

FanGirI posted: »

Kate isn't that great of a character. I let her jump and I have no regrets.

• Chloe's not my favorite, but I'm ok with her. This is coming from the mindset that she's a broken person who's experienced multiple tragic circumstances, which is why she's become a clingy, pushy character. I do think she's meant to be dynamic and that the writers will introduce some redeemable qualities over time.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• I've seen a few threads on the official forums about that, most were just sort of that they didnt really care either way though I did find this one

Kate [spoiler]

I am the only one who hated kate and made everything to make her jump on the question lines?

WHY

• Remember Max first concept art? I nailed it. kek

Alt text

• To angry,kek u fail it lelz.

Remember Max first concept art? I nailed it. kek

• I'm not really feeling Chloe. She was doing the most in the junkyard. I was like for real you want shoot guns and shlit? And the train thing! what the actual fluck! Anyway, I hope the next episode doesn't focus just on Max being with ONLY Chloe. I think I/Max need a break from her. I hope Warren is not a creep. Yeah he looking in the window while Max watering her plant. And apparently he had a gps on Max at some point? the hell?

Does anyone else see the birds circling in the sky while playing the game? Is it a glitch or relevant to the story? And another thing did anyone else have a student just standing in the background with its arms spread out with no pupils when talking to mr. jefferson in episode 2? It freaked me the hell out.

• Doesn't matter, still NAILED IT. ^_^

To angry,kek u fail it lelz.

• edited April 2015

Big hand like Chloe's car,i see on reddit too,not the same.kek lelz shrekted.You can't.(just joking is more better than my work)

Doesn't matter, still NAILED IT. ^_^

• She looks as if she's missing a front tooth.

Remember Max first concept art? I nailed it. kek

Sign in to comment in this discussion.