download impossible

Hello
I'm unable to download the episode 2-5 for the Walking dead season 1!

Please help me

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• Good day

i have the same problem and i using ios . i'd download it on appstore and already bought multipacks
    but cant download it , please guide me how to install walking dead seasons on my phone .
    im in Iran . this is difficult to get services here for us . help us plz .

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Soroush posted: »

Good day i have the same problem and i using ios . i'd download it on appstore and already bought multipacks but cant download it , ple

• HI I have a quite different problem,I purchased all the other episode of The Walking Dead on my Iphone,and I downloaded it but when I try to play to this episodes the game crash,and it's writen that I have to "Acquire" it but I don't know what to do.So I can't play to this despite the fact that I bought it
    Help me please

I apologize for the inconvenience, if you are experiencing crashing when starting the game, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to start the game successfully.

If you are unable to download the episodes you have already purchased, please try following the steps in the above link I provided, and you should be able to re-acquire and download the episodes.

Kaizer64 posted: »

HI I have a quite different problem,I purchased all the other episode of The Walking Dead on my Iphone,and I downloaded it but when I try to

• I purchased in the in app for Levels 2-5 and the bonus 400 days for $19.99. The charges are showing on my checking account but I do not have the episodes on the ipad showing as available, it wants me to purchase them again.

My apologies, please follow the steps in the workaround above to restore your previous purchases. I'll also post it below:

Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

trustylisa posted: »

I purchased in the in app for Levels 2-5 and the bonus 400 days for $19.99. The charges are showing on my checking account but I do not have the episodes on the ipad showing as available, it wants me to purchase them again.

• Hello. Same problem here with android 4.2 cant download episodes 2-5 of season 1. Download doesnt start, game hangs up.

• I bought the Walking Dead Muti Pack on my iPhone and it doesn't download And when I press episode 2 it tells me if I would like to "purchase?!" I know I bought it because it says so on my Visa card. Also I would like a refund on episode 2&3 because I somehow bought them again when I had already bought the Muti Pack for Walking Dead on my iPhone which should already have 2-5 with the 400 day thing Please respond SOON

I recommend restarting your device, and after it turns back on, reset the WiFi settings by turning them Off, and back On again. Then start the game application and see if you can successfully download the episodes. If you are still unable to download them, can you please clarify what Android device you are currently using?

AT-80 posted: »

Hello. Same problem here with android 4.2 cant download episodes 2-5 of season 1. Download doesnt start, game hangs up.

If you have previously purchased the multi-pack, and are experiencing issues restoring your purchase, please read over the steps in this link:

If you purchased Episodes 2 and 3 after purchasing the Multi-Pack, please contact Apple Support for any refund requests, and they will be able to assist you further.

Mouachea posted: »

I bought the Walking Dead Muti Pack on my iPhone and it doesn't download And when I press episode 2 it tells me if I would like to "purchase

• edited August 2014

Hi !
    I have download problems too, but with the game The Wolf Among Us. I can't download episodes 2 to 5. The game says that Internet is unconnected after 10% of download, while it IS connected, I checked.
    I'm on PC and it's the Telltale Games version.
    Thanks fro your help.

(I apologize if my english isn't perfect, I'm French ^^)

Please restart your computer, and before attempting to download, make sure any other programs running in the background on your computer are closed, to free up some processing power. Then make sure you have a strong internet connection and try the download again. If you experience the issue again, please make sure you do not have any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running that may be blocking the game's communication with our servers.

Djeya posted: »

Hi ! I have download problems too, but with the game The Wolf Among Us. I can't download episodes 2 to 5. The game says that Internet is un

• edited August 2014

Yeah, by searching a little, I've seen an other comment where you've recommanded this, so I've already tried this (sorry that you have to repeat the same things all the time...^^) But just in case, I tried again. I've done everything (restart, no other programs and anti-virus off), but it still says "Network unavailable ..." after a little more then 10% of download (15 this time). I guess my connection is not strong enough, but in that case we have a real problem because I'm at home and it's my personal internet connection. No one else is using it and it should be strong enough right ?

Also, the download is very slow, it gets about 1 minute (or more!) to get 1%. Is it supposed to be that long ?

Edit : Problem solved, I tried at a friend's house, and it worked. Thanks a lot and have a nice day !

Please restart your computer, and before attempting to download, make sure any other programs running in the background on your computer are

I'm glad you were able to successfully download the episodes. I hope you enjoy the game!

Djeya posted: »

Yeah, by searching a little, I've seen an other comment where you've recommanded this, so I've already tried this (sorry that you have to re

• Believe me, I do !

I'm glad you were able to successfully download the episodes. I hope you enjoy the game!

• I'm on an apple iPod 5th generation and I've already bought all of them (the 19.00$ one) and it says I bought it but it says "get" and when I press get it takes like 5 minutes to just load 1% and I'm upset cause it's taking forever please help

Please try turning off your device for 5-10 minutes to clear the device's cache, then turn it back on and reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi settings Off, and back On again, then try downloading the episodes again. If you still experience any issues, please also try downloading them using a different WiFi network connection, and see if that connection is stronger with our servers.

I'm on an apple iPod 5th generation and I've already bought all of them (the 19.00$ one) and it says I bought it but it says "get" and when I press get it takes like 5 minutes to just load 1% and I'm upset cause it's taking forever please help

• Hi,
    ive got the same problem. I bought twd season 1 and 2 on my iPad and now I wanted to play them on my iPhone 6 but I can't restore my purchase and it always asks me if I'd like to buy episode soandao if I try to restore my purchase. Is it even possible to play it on two different iOS based devices?

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase Multi-Pack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK, and the episodes previous purchases should be restored.

Hi, ive got the same problem. I bought twd season 1 and 2 on my iPad and now I wanted to play them on my iPhone 6 but I can't restore my pu

• Hello. I have a problem to download the second episode of the season 2.. I have bought the pack of episodes from 2 to 5. I managed to download all the other episodes but when I try to download the episode two it says "unable to connect to internet". The device I'm using is iOS. I wish you could help me!

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if

• I have bought a bundle that contains all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead Season 2 and as I try to download second episode it stays at zero percent for a few seconds and then says there is no internet connection while all other episodes download and install normally.

My apologies, we have received multiple reports from iOS players experiencing an issue downloading the episode, and I have passed the information along to the team for further investigation.

• Thank you very much. Can you notify us when something will be done. I really want to finish the story.)

My apologies, we have received multiple reports from iOS players experiencing an issue downloading the episode, and I have passed the information along to the team for further investigation.

edited April 2015

Yes, I will make sure to update this thread when I receive any new information to provide.

Update: We believe that the issue with Episode 2 is now resolved, and you should now be able to successfully download the episode. Please make sure that you have fully closed the game application, and that you are connected to a WiFi network. Then restart the game, and the game should update internally and allow you to begin downloading Episode 2.

Thank you very much. Can you notify us when something will be done. I really want to finish the story.)

• Tank you, it worked

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchas

The issue with Episode 2 not downloading is now resolved. Please restart the game while connected to the internet, and you will be able to download Episode 2 successfully.

Pepe97 posted: »

Hello. I have a problem to download the second episode of the season 2.. I have bought the pack of episodes from 2 to 5. I managed to downlo

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Tank you, it worked

• Thank you really much! I got the episode 2! I appreciate your help :)

The issue with Episode 2 not downloading is now resolved. Please restart the game while connected to the internet, and you will be able to download Episode 2 successfully.

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Pepe97 posted: »

Thank you really much! I got the episode 2! I appreciate your help

• edited April 2015

Please fix my problem!! I hv purchased the walking dead season 1, episode 2. I hv problem with downloading, but I keep try re-attempt downloading when it's crash. And when it's done (installed), when I play the game, it's crashed when Mark shoot the blackbird. Cannot do anything, I'm go back to the menu, and open the app again, and it ask me to downloading again. I've tried it so many times, and keep like that. I'n searching on google, someone asks me to reinstall the app. So I do it. But, it keeps the same problem, crash and freeze when Mark shoot the blackbird. Please, fix it!! I know it's not my android fault. I'm using android Lenovo P780. Please, I don't waste my money. Thanks telltale.
    Sorry for my bad english.

My apologies, can you please clarify how much space you have left on the internal memory of your device? You may be experiencing this if your internal memory is full, and the game is not able to properly save/cache during gameplay. I recommend try freeing up some space on your device, then restart the episode, and you should be able to play successfully.

• Yeah, I hv problem with my internal memory. Okay, I'll try it. And I had reinstall WD app, and so I can't get my previous save data from episode 1. Can I hv my save data back? And I will update to you if it works. Thanks!

My apologies, can you please clarify how much space you have left on the internal memory of your device? You may be experiencing this if you

Unfortunately if you deleted the app and app data from your internal memory, your save data is stored within that internal memory, it would have been deleted along with the app data and is not able to be recovered, and you will need to start a new game.. I hope you are able to enjoy the game!

Lubima posted: »

Yeah, I hv problem with my internal memory. Okay, I'll try it. And I had reinstall WD app, and so I can't get my previous save data from episode 1. Can I hv my save data back? And I will update to you if it works. Thanks!

• UPDATE : It works. Thanks Telltale. I like your service. Thanks for fixing it. I will give u five stars!!

Unfortunately if you deleted the app and app data from your internal memory, your save data is stored within that internal memory, it would

You're welcome, I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

Lubima posted: »

UPDATE : It works. Thanks Telltale. I like your service. Thanks for fixing it. I will give u five stars!!

This discussion has been closed.