Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Anyone want Max's time rewind power? I want it, it would be massively useful when I am studying and getting good grades.

• Exactly x)

RichWalk23 posted: »

She looks as if she's missing a front tooth.

• Some more profound stuff from Samuel
    Alt text

• Samuel is a Manipulated Living. (Donnie Darko Theory incoming)

ClemRanger posted: »

Some more profound stuff from Samuel

• Her teeth model were not that.... nice. Lets put it that way. Hahaha

She looks as if she's missing a front tooth.

• edited April 2015

I agree that she could have been a better character, but having no regrets on letting her jump is just plain heartless.

Also, if you wanna talk about spoilers at least put a spoiler tag on it.

FanGirI posted: »

Kate isn't that great of a character. I let her jump and I have no regrets.

• She looks different...

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Remember Max first concept art? I nailed it. kek

• I think the gps thing was a joke...

JustVerde posted: »

I'm not really feeling Chloe. She was doing the most in the junkyard. I was like for real you want shoot guns and shlit? And the train thing

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, I believe Brooke was just being sarcastic about the GPS, just alluding to the fact that Warren always wants to be with Max.

JustVerde posted: »

I'm not really feeling Chloe. She was doing the most in the junkyard. I was like for real you want shoot guns and shlit? And the train thing

• I don't really like her.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• He's just plain weird.

• cliche or too much of a hipster for me to actually like or care about.

You are goddamn right.

To be honest, the only person I kind of do like in this game is Kate, I feel bad for her and her current situation. Everyone else is too much of a cliche or too much of a hipster for me to actually like or care about.

• Hell yeeeee. Even though I answered Kates call, because I knew she was really down and I'm her only friend.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• I like Warren, but I'm trying to friend zone him so he would go for Brooke. She seems really in to him and jealous

Warren is actually one of my favorites, but on the other hand I completely agree with you. Shoving a character that plenty of people may not

• Dat hand

Remember Max first concept art? I nailed it. kek

• Did anybody else refuse to go to the movies with Warren, because he should hook up with Brooke (or at the very least try). Hopefully that doesn't start a chain reaction later with him disliking Max. But I don't know if this choice will pay off.

I wonder if invited into the vortex club and going to the movies with Warren will be an actual thing to do later in the game? Like a choice between the two or something.

• edited April 2015

Screw Brooke, I'm taking Warren.

And that would be really cool if you got to go to the movies or clubbing! Like sideplots or something.

DoubleJump posted: »

Did anybody else refuse to go to the movies with Warren, because he should hook up with Brooke (or at the very least try). Hopefully that do

• edited April 2015

I originally agreed, but when he mentioned that he would've had to invite Brooke I rewinded so I could ship them. We are from Telltale, after all...

Did anybody else refuse to go to the movies with Warren, because he should hook up with Brooke (or at the very least try). Hopefully that do

• See that's how I saw it too (the he would've invited Brooke part, lol not the shipping). I hope he won't get mad at Max for saying no.

btw is it shipping when there is definitely a possible romantic relationship that can come from those 2?

hayd24 posted: »

I originally agreed, but when he mentioned that he would've had to invite Brooke I rewinded so I could ship them. We are from Telltale, after all...

• Hell, I don't know. I don't think she accepted anyway as Warren texts you that he is just randomly driving in circles :P

See that's how I saw it too (the he would've invited Brooke part, lol not the shipping). I hope he won't get mad at Max for saying no. btw is it shipping when there is definitely a possible romantic relationship that can come from those 2?

• Looks like my Maths teacher.

• pm me spoilers Dudes :D

• No.

spoilersplz posted: »

pm me spoilers Dudes

• Did you really create an account just to make this comment? You could have used that time to google all the spoilers.

pm me spoilers Dudes

• I accepted the invite, I ship Max and Warren though it's kind of annoying how oblivious Max is. Warren also has a pretty high voice for an 18 year-old.

Sorry Brooke, tryin to steal Max's man with your drone bullshit just ain't gonna work. I got super powers beech.

• Yup, it looks pretty obvious he wants to be with Max, but the girl remains clueless until we get a choice I guess.

I accepted the invite, I ship Max and Warren though it's kind of annoying how oblivious Max is. Warren also has a pretty high voice for an 1

• If you guys don't like Chloe you should mention it on LIS forums, maybe they'll do something about it in the game. I personally like Chloe. The same way I liked Ben. She and Ben are not bad people, they are just stupid and mess up every time. But that doesn't mean I wanna drop her off a bell tower. I try to understand her, her best friend disappeared. Also let's face it, if we had a friend with superpowers with would bug them all the time.

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• Done.

Alt text

pm me spoilers Dudes

• edited April 2015

Alt text

I can't believe you just did that.

Green613 posted: »

Done.

• Smoke Weed Everyday

Alt text

• No.Of curse ep3 choices are in files search them.Search every file.

pm me spoilers Dudes

• So what do you guys think will happen in Episode 3?

• Bong selfies FTW.

FanGirI posted: »

Smoke Weed Everyday

• lol good one

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Done.

• edited April 2015

Stuff O_o

Gary-Oak posted: »

So what do you guys think will happen in Episode 3?

• Sweet.

Stuff O_o

• I hope we get to explore more. Seriously, Arcadia Bay is insanely charming and beautiful. I can't express it enough. There is a strange innocence to it that touched my inner childhood soul, that's honestly how it feels whenever I explore the environment and listen to the musics.

• Chloe will do something stupid again and Max'll have to save her. Again.

• Maybe a meteor will fall on her, and Max has to find out how to convince Chloe to get out of the way.

Pipas posted: »

Chloe will do something stupid again and Max'll have to save her. Again.

• Oh and that girl who gets hit in the face every episode will get hit in the face unless Max stops it.

Maybe a meteor will fall on her, and Max has to find out how to convince Chloe to get out of the way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.