The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2

Hello, I recently bought the season two disc version of the game on Xbox 360 and I played through and finished episode 1. When I go to start up episode 2 I get the black screen with the loading icon in the top right corner of the screen. After a few seconds the screen will freeze and I can't get any further. The game was brand new when I bought it and I even exchanged it for another new copy, but still the same problem exists. I've also tried another game on my Xbox and it works fine so the console isn't the issue. Any help?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, can you please clarify what Xbox 360 model you are currently using, how large the hard drive is, and how much space you have left on the storage device?

• It's an Xbox 360 Pro with a 120GB hard drive. The hard drive has about 80GB free space. Other games work fine, it's just this one.

My apologies, can you please clarify what Xbox 360 model you are currently using, how large the hard drive is, and how much space you have left on the storage device?

Please try restarting your console, then start the game again, and rewind to the last chapter/checkpoint of Episode 1, then play through the end and see if the second episode starts correctly. If you still experience the issue, please try disconnecting from the internet, and then start the game again.

If the issue persists, please also try Clearing your System's Cache by following the steps in this Microsoft Support Webpage:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system/clear-system-cache

Then start the game again, and start the second episode.

mgm544 posted: »

It's an Xbox 360 Pro with a 120GB hard drive. The hard drive has about 80GB free space. Other games work fine, it's just this one.

• I am able to play now after looking at other potential "solutions" posted by some other people in other threads. Still very inconvenient though

Please try restarting your console, then start the game again, and rewind to the last chapter/checkpoint of Episode 1, then play through the

My apologies for any difficulties this has caused you. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game! Could you please clarify what was able to resolve the issue for you?

I am able to play now after looking at other potential "solutions" posted by some other people in other threads. Still very inconvenient though

• I have to keep pressing the guide button and waiting for the menu to appear. When it does I have to close the menu. I have to repeat this several times until the game actually loads

My apologies for any difficulties this has caused you. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game! Could you please clarify what was able to resolve the issue for you?

Thank you for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team. Again, my apologies for any inconveniences this causes.

I have to keep pressing the guide button and waiting for the menu to appear. When it does I have to close the menu. I have to repeat this several times until the game actually loads

This discussion has been closed.