Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited April 2015

It's will be in next episodes.

Better not listen that.

Flog61 posted: »

havent heard this before, really great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxqC4xrDfQ

• I'm sorry :(

Karnedg2013 posted: »

NO EMOJI

• I feel like this song will be used in some sort of big reveal. (What happen to Rachel, something with Kate, etc.)

Just seems like the kind of song that really will screw with our emotions. I really love the soundtrack for this game.

havent heard this before, really great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxqC4xrDfQ

• If that's the case, then we should be getting an update for it soon, right?

Today, exactly one month from the date of release Episode 2 I so want EPISODE 3!!!

• edited April 2015

Oops.. posted in the wrong section.

Love that song. This one too - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvk8HldcXis

• edited April 2015

EDIT: Nvm.

It's will be in next episodes. Better not listen that.

• Another song from a future episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_-8kxcuaA

Maybe credits of episode 5?

• This does give off the feel of an ending song. Feels sorrowful, nostalgic, yet blissfully hopeful, pretty much how the game has been so far. I wouldn't mind this song playing when the final credits roll.

Another song from a future episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_-8kxcuaA Maybe credits of episode 5?

• I'm fine, bro ^^

It's YOU sorry me :)

I'm sorry

• Every time Chloe says "hella"

Alt text

• I believe this song is in a future episode. I think probably in the background at the Vortex Club Party that Max inevitably has to go to.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImRh4P97-4

torkahn808 posted: »

"Max...Start from the beginning. Tell me everything." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY

• edited April 2015

South Park is the reason why I know the word hella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pohEb7DUac

• edited April 2015

I am not proud,this photo got on 4chan don't like it anymore,sorry bud.You know I am kidding.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

So, who likes Chloe?? =D

• He can slap her though, that's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Herodriver posted: »

David Madsen is actually a decent father figure for Chloe and security cameras would be helpful,looking from Nathan's case.

• Dontnod posted this on Twitter on Valentine's day. ;) I don't think them posting iton that day is just a mere coincidence.

Ship it.

• I should probably point out that The Last of Us DLC Left Behind being released on Valentine's day was no mere coincidence either.

But, I'm still sticking with my belief on their relationship being determinant.

MichaelBP posted: »

Dontnod posted this on Twitter on Valentine's day. I don't think them posting iton that day is just a mere coincidence.

• Yeah, I remember that before Left Behind was released, a friend I had on Gamefaqs, told me that they chose to release it on that day for a reason, and he was right.

For Life is Strange, I think the devs pretty much implied it's determinant? A while ago, during an interview, they were asked about Max and Chloe's sexual preference,to which they replied that the player would be able to make choices within the game that'll determine it.

I should probably point out that The Last of Us DLC Left Behind being released on Valentine's day was no mere coincidence either. But, I'm still sticking with my belief on their relationship being determinant.

• edited April 2015

I can get a better shot in a another direction in same scene.Wait for the EDIT:Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Wait for more.

Ship it.

• Will we see Chloe in her natural hair color again?

• I ship it :3. I want to marry Chloe so bad <3

Ship it.

• Why is it that people always speculate about a relationship when theres a friendship between two women, but hardly ever when theres a friendship between two men?

Ship it.

• Because Males...

Why is it that people always speculate about a relationship when theres a friendship between two women, but hardly ever when theres a friendship between two men?

• WHY DO U HATE MEN

NOT ALL MEN

MENS RIGHTS WHY DOES NOONE THINK OF MEN

STOP GENERALISING MEN

MEN MEN MEN

Legendary12 posted: »

Because Males...

• Men it's love, men it's life :D

WHY DO U HATE MEN NOT ALL MEN MENS RIGHTS WHY DOES NOONE THINK OF MEN STOP GENERALISING MEN MEN MEN MEN

• You want to see it in a video-of course modded.

Will we see Chloe in her natural hair color again?

• Oh, don't even start on that shit.

Men it's love, men it's life

• edited April 2015

nordicgame.com/ng15-keynote-by-life-is-strange-ceo-unveiled/ As a bonus, Guilbert will also reveal details about the highly anticipated Episode 3: Chaos Theory of Life Is Strange, which will very likely be released during the conference. IT IS HAPPENING

• Well...sorta happening..I mean that conference is a month away :P

nordicgame.com/ng15-keynote-by-life-is-strange-ceo-unveiled/ As a bonus, Guilbert will also reveal details about the highly anticipated Epis

• Sorry, but what you talking about?

Oh, don't even start on that shit.

• Oh, never mind. I'm over it.

Sorry, but what you talking about?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I've seen enough Rhys/Vaughn fan art to know that people DEFINITELY ship guys too...

Why is it that people always speculate about a relationship when theres a friendship between two women, but hardly ever when theres a friendship between two men?

• edited April 2015

There's a difference between serious speculation and creating fantasty fan art.

They do make fan art, but that's not really serious speculation about character growth and story possibilities. I doubt many of the creators of said art are actually expecting Telltale to start including gay people as main characters generally, let alone a gay playable character, or expecting Rhys and Vaughn to actually be able to start a romantic relationship.

Hey, maybe that will be an option, I don't know.

But lots of speculation about Max and Chloe is actual speculation that we will be able to have a romance there, rather than just fantasy, which doesn't seem to be the case with Vaughn and Rhys.

puzzlebox posted: »

I've seen enough Rhys/Vaughn fan art to know that people DEFINITELY ship guys too...

• edited April 2015

So... it might only be released between the 20th and the 22nd of May, or the 26th or 27th?

Alt text

nordicgame.com/ng15-keynote-by-life-is-strange-ceo-unveiled/ As a bonus, Guilbert will also reveal details about the highly anticipated Epis

• ClementineTheGirl is that Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats?

• Chloe is my waifu.

I ship it . I want to marry Chloe so bad

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited April 2015

How can I load a custom avatar?

ClementineTheGirl is that Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats?

• Meanwhile, over at the Fanfiction archeive, of this game, plenty of people there seem to ship this. Over 100 stories have already been written. Most contain romance between Max and Chloe. And, by the time that Ep. 3 is released, plenty more are just bound to be made.

Ship it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You need to have a gravatar account linked to the email account you use for these forums.

Cope49 posted: »

How can I load a custom avatar?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.