TFTB Android Can't download Episode 2

I'm trying to download Episode 2 of Tales From the Borderlands on my android device. It's purchased, but when I try to download it, it says "Updating Content - Downloading From Server..." and it continues to do this infinitely. I've waited hours, tried again, rebooted my device yet it still won't work.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited May 2015

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few potential solutions:

1) Make sure your OS is updated to the most recent version
    2) Force stop the application, and then relaunch it
    3) Reset your WiFi settings by turning them Off, and back On then reconnect with the network.
    4) Try connecting to a different WiFi Network, and see if that connection is stronger, and allows you to download the episode.
    5) Turn off your device for a few minutes, before attempting to launch the game again.
    6) Go to the device’s Settings Menu, then go to Applications, then Manage Applications, and select the Game Application and tap ‘Clear Data’.

• Mike, I just tried all of these solutions but they still haven't fixed my problem, any other solutions?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few potential solutions: 1) Make sure your OS is updated to the most recent version 2) F

When you connected to a different WiFi network than your own, did you make sure to force close the game application before opening the app, and attempting to download the episode?

If you have and the issue persists, could you please clarify which Android device you are currently playing the game on?

Devin1811 posted: »

Mike, I just tried all of these solutions but they still haven't fixed my problem, any other solutions?

• Yes, I did so, and it is still not working. I am playing on a Galaxy Note 3, if that helps at all 3

When you connected to a different WiFi network than your own, did you make sure to force close the game application before opening the app,

You can also try deleting the game app from your device (this will not delete your save files), and re-download it from the Google Play Store, then see if you are able to download the episode.

Yes, I did so, and it is still not working. I am playing on a Galaxy Note 3, if that helps at all 3

• Sorry for the late reply, I finished installing, but it still doesn't want to work. If there are no other solutions, should I just stop trying or keep it installed in hopes that it might eventually work?

You can also try deleting the game app from your device (this will not delete your save files), and re-download it from the Google Play Store, then see if you are able to download the episode.

Unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend contacting Google Play Support directly, and see if they have any other solutions to resolve your connectivity issues.

Sorry for the late reply, I finished installing, but it still doesn't want to work. If there are no other solutions, should I just stop trying or keep it installed in hopes that it might eventually work?

This discussion has been closed.