I Personally Think That this is Gonna Be awesome.

After searching the internet for MANY good Minecraft Mini-Series', Such as "Dig Build Live", "Egg's Guide To Minecraft", and The Take Back The Night Music video Line, I'm pretty sure this has the Potential to be one of Telltales greatest games. and Here's why,

1: There are Many Interesting Mobs. If you Look at the Ghast, The Blaze, The Enderman, and The Creeper, There are many things you can do with them, They're all creepy and Unique in their own way, and They all can be great additions to this game. With good enough Cinematography, You could pull of a really Cool Enderman attack sequence.

2: Steve, Notch and Herobrine. Now, while I know Herobrine is a fake thing, We can also remember that in Many Lore stories, Notch is Herobrine's Brother. and They HATE each other. Image you, The main character, seeing a strike of Lightning, and They begin trying to Kill each other. They're very interesting if you ask me.

3: It can be very easy to pull off an emotional scene. I remember a while back My friends and I were playing a Huge map, and it was an elimination type thing, whoever dies leaves the game and loses contact, anyway, after all that, I had to help my friend, and I couldn't. If there was something like that in the game, Telltale could make it so emotional. It just lies in Imagination.

4: Finally, There are many different regions, secret areas, and Plot changers. Whatever the plot is about, Be it trying to find a special temple, or Finding the end portal, or anything else. It could be a long Journey to get somewhere, and there are so many different environments.

So add these elements onto Telltales expert staff, story writing, and 5 Hour long episodes, this could be amazing. There is one reason why most of you hate the idea, because none of you are using your Imagination! That's what Minecraft is all about guys! It's only fun if you play how you want, If you just think of something, you can build it, Because this game is the embodiment of Imagination! and I know I sound like a little kid, But it's true. So, Telltale! I welcome your newest game with open arms, and I thank all of the staff! :)

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

So, Telltale! I welcome your newest game with open arms, and I thank all of the staff! :)

Aw, thanks for the vote of confidence! I can hardly wait til we get to share more about the story and characters we have in development... definitely excited to reveal the first real details. :D

• Not a problem! You just keep doing what you do, and I'll keep paying for the games, and Play them. I respect you guys!

puzzlebox posted: »

So, Telltale! I welcome your newest game with open arms, and I thank all of the staff! Aw, thanks for the vote of confidence! I can

• I'm not nessacarily excited for it but I'm gonna play it for sure I love all Telltale's games so I don't doubt it's going to be awesome.

• edited May 2015

so I don't doubt it's going to be awesome.

Same here.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm not nessacarily excited for it but I'm gonna play it for sure I love all Telltale's games so I don't doubt it's going to be awesome.

• I think Minecraft is a horrible idea. I feel like they could easily come up with a original story without a cash grab title backing it.

• If Minecraft already had a story you would probably have a point.

Tyranitar posted: »

I think Minecraft is a horrible idea. I feel like they could easily come up with a original story without a cash grab title backing it.

• I hope the game is going to be another success by telltale games, and speak-able characters and has so many actions and INTERSTING story .

• It would just expand my point.

Skiba7671 posted: »

If Minecraft already had a story you would probably have a point.

• It's not really a point. It's an opinion.

It would just expand my point.

• I think why I'm actually looking forward to this is mainly because of the Lego Movie. It's the same sort of context, where they made a story about a childs play thing.
    Have some hope people :)

• A Opinion is constructed by a viewpoint.

It's not really a point. It's an opinion.

• True. I just thought of it as you were saying it was a fact, sorry. :)

A Opinion is constructed by a viewpoint.

• No worries

True. I just thought of it as you were saying it was a fact, sorry.

• Nice way to see this upcoming game.

• Thank you very much!

iHeartTWD posted: »

Nice way to see this upcoming game.

• edited May 2015

I think the setting has a lot of potential for good stories. Some don't like the square look of the world, but I see it can be beautiful. There are layers to the Minecraft world. The overworld is the surface world with a lot of interesting locations such as jungles, mountains, snowy places, deserts. There are also strange locations such as floating islands. Also, somewhere there are also strongholds, villages and temples around the world.

Then there is the Nether which is deep underground. It is mostly a dark place with lava seas and dark stone. And there is a fortress down there as well. Overall a hellish place.

Lastly, there is a dimension call The End, which is in my opinion the most scary looking of them all. Try to imagine a chuck of land surrounded by the darkest void. It is populated by endermen and one Nether Dragon.

So yeah, I'd say there are lot of good locations to build a good story around it. :)

• I pretty much agree with all of this. :)

I think the setting has a lot of potential for good stories. Some don't like the square look of the world, but I see it can be beautiful. Th

• edited May 2015

I'm sure Telltale is making an enormous amount of money as it is with TWD being game of the year and whatnot. Not to mention Game of Thrones being one of the biggest shows on television, and they already have that. I don't honestly think they'd be doing this as a "cash grab," but can certainly see why it'd seem that way. Perhaps there is more to this game than just the usual style of Telltale and they may actually incorporate some of the open world/survival elements into the game. That would certainly be a reason to use a title like Minecraft... branching off from the "norm" of their games that are all basically just long, interactive movies. I recommend giving it a try regardless of your feelings. I'm curious to see where they will take this.

I think Minecraft is a horrible idea. I feel like they could easily come up with a original story without a cash grab title backing it.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Yeah! I think it's easy to overlook how complex the world of Minecraft is if you haven't played a lot of it. There are already a lot of building blocks (hur) for cool stories.

I think the setting has a lot of potential for good stories. Some don't like the square look of the world, but I see it can be beautiful. Th

• Thanks for being nice and awesome, @puzzlebox! :D

puzzlebox posted: »

Yeah! I think it's easy to overlook how complex the world of Minecraft is if you haven't played a lot of it. There are already a lot of building blocks (hur) for cool stories.

• That's actually a very good point.

kaza125 posted: »

I think why I'm actually looking forward to this is mainly because of the Lego Movie. It's the same sort of context, where they made a story about a childs play thing. Have some hope people

• I am also very psyched about this game... not only that but I'm psyched to watch my favorite Youtubers coughHannahcough do this game as well.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

Apparently you see this while playing Mindcrap...

Alt text

I see this

Alt text

• That's your Opinion, and Yes, I see the top one because it's Imagination. No need to be Rude, you could have Politely disagreed or made, I don't know, An argument that makes sense, Instead of using the word Minecrap. But you know, it's just your opinion

Cope49 posted: »

Apparently you see this while playing Mindcrap... I see this

• Alt text

• Aw Man, we'd better get a burn heal for that burn!

• So on another Thread, I see @MrAssassinWolf has decided to up and call me a Kid, and that I'm a new kid bombing the threads for posting this Calm and rational argument.

I've been on these forums for a while sir, and I just don't see what the big deal about Minecraft: Story Mode coming out is! It's another Telltale game, It'll be great, Kids will not "Invade" Our Proud forums, but they will see us Mature members, and grow as good people into this community. I may be a 16 year old Boy. But I'm not a Minecraft Fantard, I am a person giving my opinion, which is what this Site exists for.

• edited May 2015

a civil opinion u stated and he calls u a kid not all the minecraft fanbase is bad infact im pretty sure there is tons more mature players then bad minecraft players yeah opinions are meant to be stated and such in civil fashion not in rude fashion u did the rant/discussion in civil standards so i dont get why he called u out the true immature people are the ones making a big deal out of this minecraft fanbase infact this forums has had many immature people so i dont know why they never brought that up that the telltale fanbase has had a good bit of immature fanbase but yeah thats about it just go on skype i wanna talk to ya

So on another Thread, I see @MrAssassinWolf has decided to up and call me a Kid, and that I'm a new kid bombing the threads for posting this

• I think the fact there is no story and no lore is what can make this so interesting. I'm looking forward to it, but until we really see what it's gonna be about I'm not gonna go far as to say "it'll be awesome"

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited June 2015

See ....
    Can't be nice to people like this ...
    My opinions are mine.

• But I like lego...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Then you'll enjoy this game...

But I like lego...

• Actually, funnily enough, I think the first image is more accurate. And I'm not being sarcastic. Just look at what some people have made:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

This game could be really super flipping awesome, actually.

• Is that First Image a Castle made of Bedrock? I CALL HACKS! XD

sialark posted: »

Actually, funnily enough, I think the first image is more accurate. And I'm not being sarcastic. Just look at what some people have made: This game could be really super flipping awesome, actually.

• edited May 2015

no its the old version of cobblestone in beta

Is that First Image a Castle made of Bedrock? I CALL HACKS! XD

• Ohhh...

Lehfeels posted: »

no its the old version of cobblestone in beta

• Alt text

On a serious note, I agree with you. People need to stop being so butt-hurt.

Lehfeels posted: »

a civil opinion u stated and he calls u a kid not all the minecraft fanbase is bad infact im pretty sure there is tons more mature players t

• I dunno about awesome, but it definitely has potential.

• Hey, I personally don't care for minecraft, but clemyclooandbabyboo I do love your optimistic look. They wouldn't do this project if they didn't have good ideas! We need more positive people like you! :)

• Not a problem, Just thought I'd give my look on this whole thing. For all we know, it could either be the worst, or Best telltale game. Only one way to find out though!

lnclose posted: »

Hey, I personally don't care for minecraft, but clemyclooandbabyboo I do love your optimistic look. They wouldn't do this project if they didn't have good ideas! We need more positive people like you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.