Bought season pass but can't download Sword in the Darkness

I'm playing Game of Thrones on the 360 and have purchased the season pass but I see a little red circle (like a no smoking sign) next to the title of episode 3 when I try to download it.

Help would be appreciated - eager to play the new title!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I'm also playing it on the xbox 360 and bought the season pass and can't download it either, it just has a red circle with a line through it at the end of the row. Yes please help us fix this issue!!!

• I have the same problem with episode 3 but with PS3, but I buy each episode as they come out. I bought it and it shows up in my transaction history, but it did not show up in my download list and now I cant even click it with it saying its currently unavailable. I cant even get into the game now either. All I get is a black screen with the controls not responding

• Iv been in contact with playstation customer service and they said its because they haven't been given a time from telltales. Basically like me with the money already taken, its like a pre-order, they said there is nothing up to download, but once its up, the icon will change, playstation wise. Must just be a region timing thing

• I'm having the same problem, but I'm using Mac (24th March was supposed to be the date deathline). I don't know why is not working since I also bought the season pass

exodusjed posted: »

I'm also playing it on the xbox 360 and bought the season pass and can't download it either, it just has a red circle with a line through it at the end of the row. Yes please help us fix this issue!!!

• I have the same issue, but I bought all of the episodes on PC. I can open the game, but with episode 3 it says "Episode Coming." There is no indication that the episode is actively downloading, so I'm not quite sure what the issue is.

• Same thing happened with episode 2 I had to go through a huge process of moving files around uninstalling the game and reinstalling it I was hoping that Telltale would have fixed this issue for episode 3. I really dont want to go through the same hassle this time. (This is for the PC version)

• same issue!
    i purchased the season pass in December, installed it on a new phone and played episode 2 in february normally, uninstalled it after and now again installed it on the same phone, the game offers me to buy the episodes and keeps looping between "buy - you already bought it". tried clearing cache, everything, no use.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited March 2015

My apologies for the delayed response. Episode 3 should now be available for all platforms. If you are still experiencing an issue downloading the episode on a mobile device, we are currently looking into the issue, and I hope to have more information soon.

If you are experiencing an issue downloading/playing Episode 3 on PC, we are looking into it as well, but for a possible quick workaround in the meantime, you should be able to resolve this issue by deleting the 'GameOfThrones_patch.mft' file from your 'Game of Thrones' folder located here:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\Game of Thrones\

or if on Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/ Telltale Games/Game of Thrones/

(Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and delete the file specified above.)

Then restart the game, and Episode 3 should become available to download in-game.

• Is anyone else still having issues with the Season pass for Xbox One? I bought it but I cant play the episodes, it says "purchased but not downloaded" and when i go to download it i'm asked to purchase it again..... I really want to play this game.

My apologies for the delayed response. Episode 3 should now be available for all platforms. If you are still experiencing an issue downloadi

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please also try doing a search for the Episodes directly from the Xbox Marketplace on your console, and see if you are able to download them successfully from the Marketplace. You can also try logging into your Xbox Live account on the Xbox Marketplace Website and then search for the episodes there, and choose to download them remotely to your Xbox directly from the website, and you should be able to successfully download, install, and play.

Is anyone else still having issues with the Season pass for Xbox One? I bought it but I cant play the episodes, it says "purchased but not downloaded" and when i go to download it i'm asked to purchase it again..... I really want to play this game.

• Hi, I'm playing Game of Thrones on the PC, and episode 3 still comes up as "Coming Soon" even after deleting the file as you specified. In fact, that particular file keeps reappearing back in the folder after I've deleted it. Kind of spooky. Any other workarounds I could try?

My apologies for the delayed response. Episode 3 should now be available for all platforms. If you are still experiencing an issue downloadi

Can you please clarify when you originally purchased and downloaded the game from our website? If you are currently running on the older installer, you may be seeing this issue. I recommend try uninstalling the game from your computer, as well as deleting the Net folder from your install directory (the same as the one I posted above), then download the new installer from our website, and reinstall the game using that installer. Then start the game while connected to the internet, and see if you are able to successfully start the game, connect to our servers, download the critical patch, and download Episode 3.

JadedDM posted: »

Hi, I'm playing Game of Thrones on the PC, and episode 3 still comes up as "Coming Soon" even after deleting the file as you specified. In

• Okay, I can access Episode 3 now. Thanks.

Can you please clarify when you originally purchased and downloaded the game from our website? If you are currently running on the older ins

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

JadedDM posted: »

Okay, I can access Episode 3 now. Thanks.

• I recently bought the season pass on my phone through the amazon app store I'm running android and I can't seem to download anything past the first episode

• I played the whole first episode and loved it and before I was done I bought the season pass but everytime I try downloading any other episode it tells me it failed to download

Yodaman97 posted: »

I recently bought the season pass on my phone through the amazon app store I'm running android and I can't seem to download anything past the first episode

• any update as to how to download episode 3 if you downloaded from the play store on tablet with season pass. mine still sas episode 3 is coming soon

If you are still seeing Episode 3 as 'Coming Soon' in-game, please try force closing the game application, then make sure that the app is updated to the latest version, and restart the app while connected to the internet, and Episode 3 should update to show as available to download from the Episodes menu if you have purchased the Season Pass.

bwnikula posted: »

any update as to how to download episode 3 if you downloaded from the play store on tablet with season pass. mine still sas episode 3 is coming soon

Can you please clarify what Android device you are currently using, and what Android OS version it is currently updated to?

Yodaman97 posted: »

I played the whole first episode and loved it and before I was done I bought the season pass but everytime I try downloading any other episode it tells me it failed to download

• I can do all that and find the episodes fine but the problem is every time it tries to charge me again to download them, when I have the season pass

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please also try doing a search for the Episodes directly from the Xbox Marketplace on your console, and s

• Any update on this? I have the same issue with Episode 4 now.

I can do all that and find the episodes fine but the problem is every time it tries to charge me again to download them, when I have the season pass

My apologies. Please note that Episode is not yet released. The Official release date for Episode 4 for Xbox consoles (which was just announced) is Wednesday, May 27th.

nimblescot posted: »

Any update on this? I have the same issue with Episode 4 now.

• I get the same thing for episode 4. I'm pretty pissed off.

• What about for 360. Episode 4 is still a red circle. I'm not impressed.

Episode 4 has not yet released for Xbox 360. The official release date for Episode 4 on the Microsoft platform is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 27th. For the latest news and information on the release date, please check out the Episode 4 Release Date Discussion Thread.

If you are seeing an error message/red circle next to the episode download, it is because the episode is not yet available to download from the Xbox Marketplace.

What about for 360. Episode 4 is still a red circle. I'm not impressed.

This discussion has been closed.