Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• The comments speak for themselves. They see her disabled and say "I don't like the AU, I hope we go back." No thought is given to whether or not she may actually be happy. If you're saying you can't see how that could be considered offensive to the disabled i'm not going to drag this out. Who's to say she wouldn't want to be disabled instead of losing her father?

I never once said that her new life was worse than the old one - you're acting like everyone despises disabled people. Just because her life her is more secure and happy, that doesn't mean she WANTS to be disabled.

• ''PTSD of abandonment'' its a thing. And she does have multiple symtoms of it.

PTSD is a horrible condition that causes major panic attacks and flashbacks, it occurs mostly from first hand experience of extreme horror,

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited May 2015

You like the psychopath but don't like the innocent person who's contemplating suicide?

Yeah, that is pretty weird. :P

BenPauI posted: »

I'm weird. Kate is the only character I hate in this game. I tried replaying the game but I still don't like her. And for some reason I really like Nathan.

• They are going to Canada and go skiing.

This whole plan of chloe's shows her immature attitude, they're gonna run away and do... what exactly? The grass is greener mentality. Also writing chloe's name just never works for me I usually notice and rewrite.

• It's an NPC.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Not sure if anyone posted this before, but isn't that Rachel?

• Move the corners of her lips down.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

If Life is Strange is a supernatural horror game; I'm suck at Photoshop... xD

• Anyone wants creeps take a look:

• Its just that its so tucked away in a little corner that i walked around for HALF AN HOUR trying to find literally thinking i had checked evrywhere

rousseau posted: »

Added clues in Junkyard to signal the way to one bottle that was tough to find, based on community feedback. So it is considered a f

• Great improvement! :D

After a few weeks working on it, finally I fixed the blackened teeth and done throwing in some random "hipster" color (I don't even know what that means). And here is the original artwork as a reference,

• edited May 2015

After a few weeks working on it, finally I fixed the blackened teeth and done throwing in some random "hipster" color (I don't even know what that means).

Alt text

And here is the original artwork as a reference,

Alt text

• Sashimi_taco from reddit certainly knows how to make great theories in my opinion.

http://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/370ff3/ep3_spoilers_nathan/

• You should see her vids, she got lots of sweet theories.

• Waiiiiit, she's Geek Remix? O_o

You should see her vids, she got lots of sweet theories.

• lol yes she is i asked her on reddit when i put one of her vids linked and she said thank you

Waiiiiit, she's Geek Remix? O_o

• Wait, you don't know? o.O

Waiiiiit, she's Geek Remix? O_o

• Ah, okay!

Tomi021 posted: »

lol yes she is i asked her on reddit when i put one of her vids linked and she said thank you

• Yeah I didn't know at first cuz I didn't really look at other's theories all that much. lol

Wait, you don't know? o.O

• I played episode 3

Alt text

So basically none of my choices matter anymore

• Who is chole

So after episode 3 who still absolutely hates chole? To be honest I dont really like any of the characters. Besides maybe choles mom.

• So basically none of my choices matter anymore

That was my first impression after finishing Episode 3. But take it this way, Max will return to Original Timeline, I assure you. Trust me. Keep your hopes up =)

I played episode 3 So basically none of my choices matter anymore

• That's what I started hoping for after I finished it, Chloe in a wheelchair thou...

Alt text

So basically none of my choices matter anymore That was my first impression after finishing Episode 3. But take it this way, Max will return to Original Timeline, I assure you. Trust me. Keep your hopes up

• awesome yo

After a few weeks working on it, finally I fixed the blackened teeth and done throwing in some random "hipster" color (I don't even know what that means). And here is the original artwork as a reference,

• Alt text

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I wouldnt worry about it, Im sure we will go back to the normal timeline

• I wouldnt worry about it, Im sure we will go back to the normal timeline

• Hurray! No awkward missing front tooth.

• We don't know for sure yet, it could be Rachel.

It's an NPC.

• I think the au timeline is going to be very interesting. I would not mind episode 4 mostly being in the au.

Did anyone say on a part that took longer than you expected to? Mine's was that picture.

• I agree 100%!

That is basically why I like her and Kenny so much.

• I think Max is evil in alternate timeline.

Legendary12 posted: »

I think so too, eventually she will realise that she has to go back to the original timeline because everything is so wrong in the alternate one.. or we will get a choice which one to stay in.. either way I know where I'm going..

• For BAFTA Games showcase for Life is strange a countdown?And the channel that we will be livestreaming it(if they do)?Thanks.

• This game is getting better and better with every episode :D But why did my plant die? I was watering it x) (I know this is the most important question of all.. just wondering)

• edited May 2015

You water it everyday,you drown it.Ep1 Water plant ;ep2 do not water plant ;ep3 Lisa is alive

SoMuchSass posted: »

This game is getting better and better with every episode But why did my plant die? I was watering it x) (I know this is the most important question of all.. just wondering)

• Sorry to disturb,but you know if BAFTA games showcase will be livestreamed?For life is strange i mean.

This song will be in the Vortex Club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReCdPcaDn4M&list=PLaSQREdOVdpKy-_rlzy_0hVB2hHhKYC2W&index=13

• She's named as "Unnamed Girl" in the files.

She would be named as Rachel if she was.

TheCatWolf posted: »

We don't know for sure yet, it could be Rachel.

• Alt text

FRANK+ BEANS= LOVE ♥♥♥ FRANK- BEANS =RAGE

• Haven't seen anything that suggests it will be so far.

Sorry to disturb,but you know if BAFTA games showcase will be livestreamed?For life is strange i mean.

• Oh geez, seriously? xD No wonder.. I always kill plants in real life too.

You water it everyday,you drown it.Ep1 Water plant ;ep2 do not water plant ;ep3 Lisa is alive

Sign in to comment in this discussion.