Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Hmph,now they tell us. If only I had known before episode 3...

But, I managed to go back and fix it. Lisa is currently alive now.

You water it everyday,you drown it.Ep1 Water plant ;ep2 do not water plant ;ep3 Lisa is alive

• edited May 2015

oh sorry did not mean to reply :P

(btw, good to see you're still here) ^^

Clemenem posted: »

FRANK+ BEANS= LOVE ♥♥♥ FRANK- BEANS =RAGE

• Guys, I let Kate die, I let Lisa die. ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW5UrEgw4pw

• Yeah lol I like being on here too much :)

• edited May 2015

Try the floor! :D Loved that part.

Ultimate LiS inspiration for developers probably.

Clemenem posted: »

Yeah lol I like being on here too much

• A friend of mine pointed this out for me, and I thought I'd share this here.

Alt text

Life is Strange: Left Behind

• Two of my favourite games blended into one picture. Perfect.

A friend of mine pointed this out for me, and I thought I'd share this here. Life is Strange: Left Behind

• At first glance, I thought the photo was a model sculptures. Damn this photo is beautiful.

A friend of mine pointed this out for me, and I thought I'd share this here. Life is Strange: Left Behind

• edited May 2015

If you don't skip stuff, there is mentioned how you shouldn't water your plant too often or it will drown. This is true to real potted plants too.

SoMuchSass posted: »

This game is getting better and better with every episode But why did my plant die? I was watering it x) (I know this is the most important question of all.. just wondering)

• edited May 2015

Bright blue hair, just wow. Blue hair looks cool without having any particular "message" attached to it. Maybe due it's one of few hair colors that are not natural. Red and Blonde hairs appear amongst real people even without dying.

• I wanna go home an make some 3D renders,

Sitting on my ass here in San Francisco is boring, and I see people being creative and shit makes me sad because I can't do shit

fuCK this (flips table)

• How to get on Chloe's phone ?! I've always sided with her , except for when I answered Kate's call and when I didn't take the money . But I did protect her from David and I also tried to shoot Frank . So is she actually preferring Rachel to Max just because of the 2 times I didn't side with her ?!

• This isn't a spoiler, but my mind keeps telling me that Rachel is Max. Rachel Maxine Amber is probably her full name. Plus they're the same size and nobody seems to care about Rachel's disappearance except Chloe and Max lol.

Just a short theory...

• still got the .bik file?

http://sumrallmind.tumblr.com/post/119571520794/crap-someone-asked-me-to-make-this-and-i-forget More better.

• you have to not answer Kate.

Arrowtic posted: »

How to get on Chloe's phone ?! I've always sided with her , except for when I answered Kate's call and when I didn't take the money . But I

• edited May 2015

You really sure about that Meg?Contains the biggest spoiler of all time.And also is more revealing.P.S. it is a another .bik file that was supposed to be main intro.

still got the .bik file?

• Yes.

I found out about the Episode 3 choices back when Episode 2 was leaked.

You really sure about that Meg?Contains the biggest spoiler of all time.And also is more revealing.P.S. it is a another .bik file that was supposed to be main intro.

• edited May 2015

I answered Kate and I still got Max on Chloe's phone. I think siding with her and standing up to David about the pot plays a factor.

you have to not answer Kate.

• Okay then.I'll give it to you in pm.Also if you can to switch some files in ep3 you can get the dialog between Mr.Jeffresson and Max

Yes. I found out about the Episode 3 choices back when Episode 2 was leaked.

• ....I don't even know how to respond to this :3

This isn't a spoiler, but my mind keeps telling me that Rachel is Max. Rachel Maxine Amber is probably her full name. Plus they're the same size and nobody seems to care about Rachel's disappearance except Chloe and Max lol. Just a short theory...

• Blue or Blond, which color do you guys prefer?

I personally prefer Chloe having blue hair. It suits her better or maybe I am saying that because we are used to see her that way.

• Lol I know I might be wrong James, but maybe it's possible XD :D. Plus Max has the powers to teleport, use butterfly effect to go back in time, and her next power will probably change the way she looks lol.

....I don't even know how to respond to this

• The way they did her blonde hair was pretty lazy.

Just Chloe's hair retextured to alighter color.

Blue or Blond, which color do you guys prefer? I personally prefer Chloe having blue hair. It suits her better or maybe I am saying that because we are used to see her that way.

• edited May 2015

You're right it was said by Max, I'm stupid :D I miss a lot of stuff even though I'm playing super slow and try to check out everything.

Clord posted: »

If you don't skip stuff, there is mentioned how you shouldn't water your plant too often or it will drown. This is true to real potted plants too.

• How many times have you confronted Chloe ? I think it's a simple number that determines the photo . I've confronted her only twice(didn't take the money + answered Kate)

Did you take the money ?

I answered Kate and I still got Max on Chloe's phone. I think siding with her and standing up to David about the pot plays a factor.

• The hypest Chloe gif...

Alt text

• edited May 2015

You eat like a pig... try the floor.

Alt text

Alt text

• Max is growing some really big metaphorical balls... I love it.

Legendary12 posted: »

• someone should edit a pig head on frank in these gifs XD I WAS EATING THOSE BEANS!

Max is growing some really big metaphorical balls... I love it.

• I did that purely by accident because I forgot to water it in 1 episode

You water it everyday,you drown it.Ep1 Water plant ;ep2 do not water plant ;ep3 Lisa is alive

• Rachel's middle name is Dawn. Also this is a pretty common theory. Mari from Geek Remix on YouTube keeps talking about it, but she isn't sure whether she's serious about it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNjmRpXanw4

This isn't a spoiler, but my mind keeps telling me that Rachel is Max. Rachel Maxine Amber is probably her full name. Plus they're the same size and nobody seems to care about Rachel's disappearance except Chloe and Max lol. Just a short theory...

• Why do I feel sorry for Frank looking at this gif? I didn't have a heart to do that to him, yet people can do it.

• I love that after Max wrecks Frank's shit by pouring a fucking soft-drink on him, she says "I just wanted to see what would happen if I did this."

Alt text

someone should edit a pig head on frank in these gifs XD I WAS EATING THOSE BEANS!

• It's 'cause Frank is an asshole. And in any rate, it's an instant failure state which I was particularly sour about.

I wanted him to remember that Max Caulfield will dump your food on the floor and not think twice about it.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Why do I feel sorry for Frank looking at this gif? I didn't have a heart to do that to him, yet people can do it.

• i did this too with normal timeline Chloe,even i swaped ep3 Vortex Club max textures to Max Normal Clothes.All that textures were new some of them,but the 3d models were same this means dontnod is Lazy.

The way they did her blonde hair was pretty lazy. Just Chloe's hair retextured to alighter color.

• edited May 2015

Ehhh... fair point.

It's 'cause Frank is an asshole. And in any rate, it's an instant failure state which I was particularly sour about. I wanted him to remember that Max Caulfield will dump your food on the floor and not think twice about it.

• This is something special for you people who shipped Max and Chloe. =D

Alt text

• The person in the bucket reflection is Max. The blue is her bracelet, and you can see the camera straps quite easily.

Rachel's middle name is Dawn. Also this is a pretty common theory. Mari from Geek Remix on YouTube keeps talking about it, but she isn't sure whether she's serious about it or not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNjmRpXanw4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.