Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• what did that table ever do to you, come here you poor table

Alt text

I wanna go home an make some 3D renders, Sitting on my ass here in San Francisco is boring, and I see people being creative and shit makes me sad because I can't do shit fuCK this (flips table)

• You forgot ''too much blue'' by IGN

btw I love it

Mat_Den96 posted: »

This is something special for you people who shipped Max and Chloe. =D

• Frank might turn out to be a "good guy", mark my words. Under all the tough talk he did save dogs and Rachel did like him.

Ehhh... fair point.

• Yeah, well, you're right, I never said it was a very good theory. Just that it's being discussed.

Flog61 posted: »

The person in the bucket reflection is Max. The blue is her bracelet, and you can see the camera straps quite easily.

• I prefer our old timeline , but I've to say , it really breaks my heart to see a man like William dead . He seems really cool and I just loved his brief appearance in this episode .

You're bankrupting me !

• I also prefer the punk, badass Chloe to the Mickey Mouse Club version.

• U m8-er.It is on the files that animation.

• Yes, I did take the money. Maybe that's what made Chloe put Max on the phone?

Arrowtic posted: »

How many times have you confronted Chloe ? I think it's a simple number that determines the photo . I've confronted her only twice(didn't take the money + answered Kate) Did you take the money ?

• edited May 2015

I don't know, I think this one is pretty good too.

Alt text

The hypest Chloe gif...

• He really seems like a very nice guy. It is no wonder that his death affected Chloe that much.

Arrowtic posted: »

I prefer our old timeline , but I've to say , it really breaks my heart to see a man like William dead . He seems really cool and I just loved his brief appearance in this episode . You're bankrupting me !

• With all the teasing, flirting, hugging, swimming, sleeping together and kissing.

I think this is fairly accurate. :D

• I don't think so given Rachel's full name is "Rachel dawn Amber" but good theory nonetheless.

This isn't a spoiler, but my mind keeps telling me that Rachel is Max. Rachel Maxine Amber is probably her full name. Plus they're the same size and nobody seems to care about Rachel's disappearance except Chloe and Max lol. Just a short theory...

• edited May 2015

All of the events that's happen in the Life is Strange may be Rachel's mind delusions, she is and was always with Chloe and every things that it's seems to be happening are just in her mind, no point to talk forward as the theory isn't strong enough, but Mari from Geek Remix it's a quite formidable girl.

Yeah, well, you're right, I never said it was a very good theory. Just that it's being discussed.

• I'm picking up what you're putting down.

Very nice.

MosesARose posted: »

I don't know, I think this one is pretty good too.

• So, does anyone else thinks Max has to lose her power for the tornado and all the other horrible things not to happen and for that, she'll have to go through the butterfly photo and let Nathan kill Chloe? Isn't the universe ACTUALLY punishing Chloe for being alive?

• Nope.

The universe is punishing Max.

• I really love that picture of Max. Amazingly taken. :)

I love that after Max wrecks Frank's shit by pouring a fucking soft-drink on him, she says "I just wanted to see what would happen if I did this."

• That has nothing to do with it. We saw the tornado before we went to bathroom that means that we had the power before we went to bathroom. Conclusion those two are not conected.

• Oh, right. My bad, thanks.

That has nothing to do with it. We saw the tornado before we went to bathroom that means that we had the power before we went to bathroom. Conclusion those two are not conected.

• sums up pretty much my perspective on life

The hypest Chloe gif...

• I think so , yeah .

Apparently it's just as I said , it depends on the number of times you've had a quarrel with her . I made her angry twice , and that's it ! She has chosen Rachel over Max . I don't remember Rachel saving her life TWICE :D

If someone saves my life , I'll put 'em on my wallpaper for crying out loud !

Yes, I did take the money. Maybe that's what made Chloe put Max on the phone?

• I think Max will fix the timeline after her royal screw up of not considering what wide effects tampering to past can cause.

I also doubt that they throw away about three episodes worth of story development by wiping the slate.

• Rant time, k?

So everyone saying that "choices matter more in Life is Strange than Telltale's games" do know that Life is Strange just wormed their way out of that, with this whole "changing everything by going back in time thing". Of course, it could still change if Max finds a way to change back to how it was but yea.

And people saying that "plot forced decisions" are stupid in Telltale and they aren't in Life is Strange know that the whole saving Chloe's dad is a BIG plot forced decision? I didn't want to do it. Not a bit. I felt bad for her dad but I didn't want to end up changing everything.

So yeah, anyone saying Life is Strange is better than Telltale in terms of their choices has nothing to back it up anymore.

Also, if you accidentally killed the dog and didn't rewind time to save it, shame on you.

• Choices better than telltalegames? Maybe not, but it's still a better game. (Booyah controversial opinion!)

Rant time, k? So everyone saying that "choices matter more in Life is Strange than Telltale's games" do know that Life is Strange just wo

• Nah, I disagree. After Episode 2 I really thought this game was gonna be on par with some of my favorite Telltale games but after Episode 3 I find it being on par with my least favorite Telltale games, maybe even worse if they can't come back from what I found disappointing in Episode 3.

Of course it's just a matter of personal opinion, but yea.

Choices better than telltalegames? Maybe not, but it's still a better game. (Booyah controversial opinion!)

• Can we all agree that in just 5 minutes, we adore William? Because I do. He's hella cool guy sporting! =D

• I thought episode 3 was like the best episode

Nah, I disagree. After Episode 2 I really thought this game was gonna be on par with some of my favorite Telltale games but after Episode 3

• I can see why Chloe was so broken up about William, he was a great guy. It's amazing how much one person can affect the outcome of life.

Can we all agree that in just 5 minutes, we adore William? Because I do. He's hella cool guy sporting! =D

• Telltale has alot more plot-forced decisions than LiS. :D

Rant time, k? So everyone saying that "choices matter more in Life is Strange than Telltale's games" do know that Life is Strange just wo

• I feel the same. But sadly, as much as I like the guy, we don't belong in the alternate universe. I will however try to enjoy the time we spend with him while we can.

I can see why Chloe was so broken up about William, he was a great guy. It's amazing how much one person can affect the outcome of life.

• Thought I would make an edit to that photo.

Alt text

• This is DSP humor

Legendary12 posted: »

You eat like a pig... try the floor.

• Both Tony and Steve are wrong. Bruce is right. WHAT ABOUT WARREN.

• I'd bet a significant amount of money we'll return to the original timeline.

Condemning the choices as meaning nothing seems pretty presumptuous.

• How I imagined Chloe and William along the years if... he's alive... and... we all know what happened a few years later...

Alt text

• Any Polish fans of Life is Strange here?

• what dog

Sign in to comment in this discussion.