Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited May 2015

-Daffodil

Moja ulubiona gra :P Nigdy nie spodziewałem się że spotkam polskiego fana Life is Strange, na forum Telltale Games :D

• There's an unused animation where Max hits Nathan in the face before running away with Chloe in episode 1.

• Okay, that I would love to see. Please.

There's an unused animation where Max hits Nathan in the face before running away with Chloe in episode 1.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

Frank's dog, you know, Pompidou. If you throw the bone out to the street, he's run over by a car (although it's never seen whether or not he dies or he just gets hurt).

what dog

• I don't know if anybody has already found out this, but replaying ep 1 I noticed that Chloe's truck is parked on a disabled parking.
    Oh the coincidences...

• edited June 2015

we all know what happen a few years later...

Alt text

After we save William

Mat_Den96 posted: »

How I imagined Chloe and William along the years if... he's alive... and... we all know what happened a few years later...

• Oh yeah, I found that as well. And the comment Max makes about it is ironic.

Miklaus posted: »

I don't know if anybody has already found out this, but replaying ep 1 I noticed that Chloe's truck is parked on a disabled parking. Oh the coincidences...

• Witam serdecznie :D

Yamiro posted: »

-Daffodil Moja ulubiona gra :P Nigdy nie spodziewałem się że spotkam polskiego fana Life is Strange, na forum Telltale Games

• Another proof that Chloe is an asshole.

Oh yeah, I found that as well. And the comment Max makes about it is ironic.

• Awww fuck, I can't look at this picture.... It's... heartbreaking...

• Some nice foreshadowing and also the nice handicap fund foreshadow lol

Miklaus posted: »

I don't know if anybody has already found out this, but replaying ep 1 I noticed that Chloe's truck is parked on a disabled parking. Oh the coincidences...

• Oh gosh...Now that I see her again, I notices she is strapped onto the chair. I mean..This must be serious.

• It's been a week now, and I can't stop thinking about Life Is Strange. It's the only thing that's on my mind and nothing else. It has some of the best writing in games I've experienced in a long time.

• Welcome to the club :P

It's been a week now, and I can't stop thinking about Life Is Strange. It's the only thing that's on my mind and nothing else. It has some of the best writing in games I've experienced in a long time.

• Episode 4 can't come any sooner. Only until July-ish.

It's been a week now, and I can't stop thinking about Life Is Strange. It's the only thing that's on my mind and nothing else. It has some of the best writing in games I've experienced in a long time.

• Why would you do this? ;_;

• (?) Chloe will remember you said that...

Alt text

...You monster.

Another proof that Chloe is an asshole.

• Oh yeah I didn't kill it

dojo32161 posted: »

Frank's dog, you know, Pompidou. If you throw the bone out to the street, he's run over by a car (although it's never seen whether or not he dies or he just gets hurt).

• Why are her thumbs like that?

• edited May 2015

I made a nice wallpaper for you guys. Feel free to use it! =D

Alt text

Alt text

• Well, it's true isn't it?

(?) Chloe will remember you said that... ...You monster.

• No way dude, Chloe is a motherfucking Beastasaurus Rex.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Well, it's true isn't it?

• I'm curious, when episode 3 ended, which date are we in? Are we back to day 1 or are we at day 3?

• That.. I cannot explain. Its somewhere before Friday; Vortex Party?

I'm curious, when episode 3 ended, which date are we in? Are we back to day 1 or are we at day 3?

• Who ever made this I just wanna say that you're awesome. Please make more.

Alt text

The photo on the left is the gun that Nathan had in the bathroom in episode one. The photo on the right is the gun in the preview photos for Dark Room. Besides from the lighting, the guns are the exact same.

Alt text

• Witam serdecznie. Moja równiez ulubiona. :D
    BTW, założyłem forum dyskusyjne o tej grze. Chciałbyś dołączyć?

-Daffodil Moja ulubiona gra :P Nigdy nie spodziewałem się że spotkam polskiego fana Life is Strange, na forum Telltale Games

• To samo, co do Yamiro - chciałbyś może dołączyć? :D

Witam serdecznie

• Anyone know whose hand that is?

Who ever made this I just wanna say that you're awesome. Please make more. The photo on the left is the gun that Nathan had in the ba

• Im pretty sure day 3.

The weather disaster on the third day is all the birds and fish dying in episode 3, and the episode finished with the whales beached.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure we're at the same time as we left the normal universe.

I'm curious, when episode 3 ended, which date are we in? Are we back to day 1 or are we at day 3?

• My bet is Nathan

Flog61 posted: »

Anyone know whose hand that is?

• Daffodil

Link, please :P

• Cornfield

P.S. the bigger spoilers are leaked online now,what will hapen in ep4 whosse hand is it,etc.I can say to stay out of 4chan way and pastebins.Including youtube named dark room.bik.

Who ever made this I just wanna say that you're awesome. Please make more. The photo on the left is the gun that Nathan had in the ba

• lifeisstrange.forumpolish.com
    Forum w trakcie budowy i promowania jeszcze, więc nie oczekuj cudów na razie. xD Aczkolwiek do zaoferowania na razie mam dział dyskusyjny o grze i przyszłą grę fabularną tekstową, gdy tylko zbiorą się Mistrzowie Gry i oczywiście gracze.

Daffodil Link, please :P

• Alt text

No way dude, Chloe is a motherfucking Beastasaurus Rex.

• I prefer J.K. Simmons when he's playing a white supremacy leader in prisoner.

Alt text

Look at how full of life he is.

• what program is this rendered on?

I made a nice wallpaper for you guys. Feel free to use it! =D

• Unused ep4 preview cutscene where it nearly reveals who was making the red binders.

• XNALara and Blender.

what program is this rendered on?

• Seriously?? Not even a week after and ep 4 is already leaked.. this can't be true..

Cornfield P.S. the bigger spoilers are leaked online now,what will hapen in ep4 whosse hand is it,etc.I can say to stay out of 4chan way and pastebins.Including youtube named dark room.bik.

• Ooh, Blender is a nice program to render on, but I find it complicated to render on

XNALara and Blender.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.