Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited May 2015

I never even noticed this.... Nathan, after dropping his gun, will act really regretful and panic and check to see if Chloe is okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs41kpV-DT4

• What Clementine is trying to say is that all episode scripts were leaked back in February and they haven't changed it for episode 2 and 3, so they'll probably not change it for future episodes.

Do you think they are stupid? if somebody leaked episode 4 they will change everything which will lead to longer waiting for an episode.

• .-.

I prefer J.K. Simmons when he's playing a white supremacy leader in prisoner. Look at how full of life he is.

• edited May 2015

Oh yeah like they did with ep3 leaked aha.P.S. They lefted that files,they can changed a bit the story,but not that much because they work right now at episode 5 and episode 4.Episode 5 structure's is done,a bit of dialogue is done.I don't mean to begin a fight but just in case i post this.How do i know that is by steamdb,dontnod is diferent than ttg,they were working at all episodes first time,then episode 1 stuff bugs etc,then ep2 was leaked"they added some stuff, they hidden some stuff",ep3 script was leaked too.And now episode 4 a little bit of the script and the .bik in the files that it wasn't supposed to be left out there.

Do you think they are stupid? if somebody leaked episode 4 they will change everything which will lead to longer waiting for an episode.

• Forgot to say this:In the diary for the developers video Michel sayed that they're the people who doesn't want to change a thing in this game,like a recomandation the protagonist to be a male,and they don't want too,they're okay with some little new stuff,diferent lighting and etc.Sorry for my english,also i don't mean to be rude or to start a fight.I just wanna point out everything ;)

• true

Poogers555 posted: »

oo maybe. I thought it was weird that it forced us to do it

• edited May 2015

Well I just saw a minor spoiler and I think I will be crying if my theory is right :'(

• I never said that I don't hate nathan, I just think that he has a reason behind his actions, maybe he's being forced into it? Meanwhile, Chloe has no reason to act like a complete cunt to me. So she's on her own.

So you distaste Chloe because she can act like a bitch sometimes. Yet you think that Nathan, the same fucker that is introduced by shooting

• And you don't think Chloe has a reason? Even though she's actually explained that Max leaving after her father's untimely death is a huge beneficial reason as to why she continuously pushes Max away... But Nathan gunning down someone and his first direct interaction to Max being threatening violence simply for being there is a better reason?

I think you've got your priorities of character motivation a little fucked up.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I never said that I don't hate nathan, I just think that he has a reason behind his actions, maybe he's being forced into it? Meanwhile, Chloe has no reason to act like a complete cunt to me. So she's on her own.

• edited May 2015

Does your theory involve a death of a Character?

Well I just saw a minor spoiler and I think I will be crying if my theory is right

• Hey, I never meant that Nathan has a reason for threatening someone with a gun, I meant he might have a reason for acting like a dick. Did you even watch that video?

As I said earlier, Chloe, while her father is dead and I get that, has no reason to be a bitch to me when I'm trying to help her, and for that, she's on her own.

And you don't think Chloe has a reason? Even though she's actually explained that Max leaving after her father's untimely death is a huge be

• It didn't say if the character would die, but based off the name of the scene it takes place in one could assume.

Does your theory involve a death of a Character?

• Personally, if I get a chance to ruin Nathan's life and reputation. I'll take it and then ridicule him, I've met self-entitled spoiled shits like him before who think they're above everyone cause they have a little money and power behind their name and I know for a fact the only way to deal with people like that is a good hazing that'll have them limping home in tears.

He's a menace to me.

Hey, I never meant that Nathan has a reason for threatening someone with a gun, I meant he might have a reason for acting like a dick. Did y

• edited May 2015

I keep imagining in my mind that once we get back into the original universe and we find the original rebel Chloe, Max would hurry over to give her a tight hug while crying tears of happiness and sadness. And if we chose to kiss her, then Max just might do it again.

• Did you watch the video?

Personally, if I get a chance to ruin Nathan's life and reputation. I'll take it and then ridicule him, I've met self-entitled spoiled shits

• I watched the first few minutes cause I didn't agree with what was being said and sufficed to say, nearly ten minutes of a person "defending" someone like Nathan who can straight up shoot dead a person in a bathroom whether it being a "hand twitch as a result to his schizophrenia medication" or otherwise was tiring.

Nathan is a piece of shit, end of story... until proven otherwise, I hold my opinion.

Did you watch the video?

• so I guess Kate is still dead for some people

Logically, you would have returned to the time it was, before entering the memory, when Max was studying the photo in her room. So end of day 3.

• edited May 2015

Not if, in this alternate universe, Victoria invited Max to last week's Vortex Club party instead of letting Kate come. No Kate, no viral video, no trigger to be on the roof.

so I guess Kate is still dead for some people

• Well that video literally proves otherwise, but you already refused to watch it. The girl in the video literally states that Nathan is still a dick. I rest my case.

I watched the first few minutes cause I didn't agree with what was being said and sufficed to say, nearly ten minutes of a person "defending

• I make theorys for lis ep3 even if i know leaked spoilers and i was right about them.With episode 4 i've done a lotta to based on the mini leak.

Well I just saw a minor spoiler and I think I will be crying if my theory is right

• Alt text Dontnod being lazy part 1.I used texmod.

• This makes me stand by my point even more that Nathan gets too much hate.

I never even noticed this.... Nathan, after dropping his gun, will act really regretful and panic and check to see if Chloe is okay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs41kpV-DT4

• The video is a fan made theory, nothing is proven other than a person with good observation skills is able to deduce some things that are probable but nothing canonically realized thus far. His only interaction so far was being a dangerous asshole, and whether you can flip that to make him look like a victim or not is irrelevant.

But yeah, Chloe is worse than a shit-heel that packs a gun to school for the intent to harm another with it, I rest my case.

Well that video literally proves otherwise, but you already refused to watch it. The girl in the video literally states that Nathan is still a dick. I rest my case.

• Hello everybody I am new to this forum,actually this is the first forum I sign up to, so please don't be harsh on me
    I thought about this theory yesterday, do you remember max saying that there has to be a connection between Rachel and Kate, I think I found it
    correct me if i am wrong, but wasn't Kate drugged when she was in the vortex club party six months ago
    and correct me if I am wrong again, but wasn't the last place Rachel was seen in the vortex club six months ago,
    but I think that Nathan is not responsible for the disappearance of Rachel because when he saw max in Rachel's clothes he thought that she was Rachel and he was happy and no criminal will be happy when he see the person he killed/kidnaped, so the connection between them is that the person who drugged Kate has to be the person who killed/kidnaped Rachel and it is likely that our culprit is the guy with the soft voice
    And I think Nathan was telling the truth when he said he was going to take Kate to the ER,but he did not because someone else toke her to the ER
    And it is likely our culprit the one with The soft voice, but he didn't take to the ER instead he drugged her and it is likely the our culprit is Samuel
    One of the evidence leading to him is that he has in has shed clothes of girls (or was I it a scarf) and he has pictures of Rachel, but the the one who drugged Kate might be Frank , but the important thing is the the one who killed/kidnaped Rachel and the one how drugged Kate are the same person, because the were in the same place when it happened to them, and the last thing is I think that the Dark room is the room where Rachel is kept hostage/ body hidden.
    oh and the cutscene of the red binders remind's me of the scenes in the end of every episode in the series of pretty little liars .
    And sorry if it was long or don't make sense for that this is the first theory I ever think of so pleas be honest about what you think of it.
    and sorry about my English for that it isn't my first language.

• He doesn't have intentions to harm Chloe. If you don't rewind when she gets shot, he shows actual regret and checks to see if she's okay.

By the way, I never actually said that Chloe was worse. Please don't say things that are not true.

The video is a fan made theory, nothing is proven other than a person with good observation skills is able to deduce some things that are pr

• He doesn't have intentions to harm Chloe

No, you're right, he just wanted to spook her right? By using a gun that was loaded, still a scumbucket.

If you don't rewind when she gets shot, he shows actual regret and checks to see if she's okay.

That makes it all better. He checks on her, the person he just shot dead. You can justify it anyway you want, his original plan was to act all big and bad by using a weapon that is designed to kill people and didn't even possess the intellect to check before his moment of bravado to see if the gun was loaded. So he obviously held ill-intent.

Still doesn't shift anything in his favor, he still meant to purposefully use a gun to harm someone who he had, let's not forget, tried to drug and rape only a day prior. He is literally a succubus of vile intent.

By the way, I never actually said that Chloe was worse. Please don't say things that are not true.

So then why all the directing of hate to her? Why call her a "cunt," but then say that Nathan Shitcott has "reasons" for drugging and attempting to rape at least two students through his connections at the Vortex Club? He's a horrible human being, and until the game canonically explains to us an actual rationale, he's nothing but a bull in a China shop.

He doesn't have intentions to harm Chloe. If you don't rewind when she gets shot, he shows actual regret and checks to see if she's okay. By the way, I never actually said that Chloe was worse. Please don't say things that are not true.

• Pick your favourite Max's outfit!

Alt text

• I prefer her with Rachel's clothes :)

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Pick your favourite Max's outfit!

• Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah.

I prefer her with Rachel's clothes

• What's so lazy about it?

Dontnod being lazy part 1.I used texmod.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Her new Vortex Club clothes are also pretty cool, but I'd have to say Rachel's clothes look awesome. Original Max still looks cool though.

• Although the gray hoodie and blue jeans outfit looks good, my favorite would have to be the red plaid and black torn jeans outfit.

• You don't see the diference god.They did the same with Warren Stella,Victoria Just same 3d with diferent textures that they're made in Hue saturation and reused textures.Repeating music.

What's so lazy about it?

• Hey I never said I was god. :P but I'm all seriousness I never noticed. I usually don't look that deep into things.

You don't see the diference god.They did the same with Warren Stella,Victoria Just same 3d with diferent textures that they're made in Hue saturation and reused textures.Repeating music.

• Some don't like how the characters talks in Life is Strange. I personally find it very interesting and fascinating. :)

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah.

• I actually like Nathan as a character. I think if people looked deeper, they'd see why he acts the way he does.

I never even noticed this.... Nathan, after dropping his gun, will act really regretful and panic and check to see if Chloe is okay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs41kpV-DT4

• edited May 2015

I wish they would sell some of the clothes that are seen in the game because I actually like some of the outfits the characters wear, lol.

Out of these three, my favorite would be the middle one because I think the white top goes with the jacket and jeans better than the pink top. I also like the deer graphic. I'd wear this in realsies if the clashing red chick thing on the white top wasn't there.

I've never been a fan of girls in plaid, so the 3rd would be my least favorite. I also think the first two reflect Max's true personality more, considering the third is Rachel's clothes.

My all time favorite outfit that she's seen in would be the Vortex Club one, totally something I'd wear.

• Eggs and bacon all the way. My family's favorite.

#TeamSarah posted: »

The poll we all need in our lives. http://strawpoll.me/4397014

• edited May 2015

It's not.

The file is called to be for Episode 3.

And DONTNOD isn't stupid to place the ending of episode 4 in episode 3.

Legendary12 posted: »

Well the ending to episode 4 is right above here.. so..

• Hey, I'm new to this section of the community. Recently finished episode 1 of LiS. I have a question: Is it wrong to think rewinding for small choices that have "consequences" is bad?

To reiterate: You know that part when you see Dana's pregnancy test on the floor and pick it up, only to have her mad at you and saying "This choice will have consequences..." I rewound and thought "Oh, I just got free info without her knowing." It just doesn't seem right to be able to take away those consequences by rewinding. I should have made her stay mad and lived with my choices. Does anyone feel the same way about this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.