Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited May 2015

1st: Welcome to the community

Alt text

2nd: That might be how some people would feel about it, but I don't think that it's wrong to think that. But, that's just me. When I picked up the pregnancy test and Dana got mad and her feelings were hurt, I also rewound, mainly because I didn't want her to be mad, or her feelings hurt. Especially after going out of my way to help her clear up the drama.

AChicken posted: »

Hey, I'm new to this section of the community. Recently finished episode 1 of LiS. I have a question: Is it wrong to think rewinding for sma

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited May 2015

The reason why I hate Chloe is most likely due to a personality clash, she's my complete opposite. She's literally everything I hate crammed into one person. Also the fact that she's a complete douche-bag that too.

I'm not trying to justify anything. I'm not saying that just because you check to see if someones alright after you shoot them it makes it perfectly okay. I'm saying that Nathan might have some sort of mental condition like Schizophrenia which is why he might act that way.

He doesn't have intentions to harm Chloe No, you're right, he just wanted to spook her right? By using a gun that was loaded, still

• Fair enough.

Although, I still like Chloe and find her to be one of the more intriguing characters thus far. The fact she has huge glaring character faults that are reflected off of her strengths makes me like her all the more.

Immature? Yes.

Self-absorbed? Quite a bit.

Untrusting? Oh God, don't get me started.

But through it all, she does care for Max and has a soft spot under all that hard angsty exterior.

Gary-Oak posted: »

The reason why I hate Chloe is most likely due to a personality clash, she's my complete opposite. She's literally everything I hate crammed

• Nathan Prescott isn't the real villain of the story. However this is just an educated guess.

Way the storytelling is done in the game, they obviously try to bait players to believe that Nathan Prescott did those things, however no actual proof has been shown and the only "proof" is what the victims say based on what they remember.

So likely candidates are those that are less shown and seem more "sane" than the others when in public.

1. That guy who is responsible of maintenance in the facility.
    2. Principal.
    3. Max herself? <- Yeah right.
  • edited May 2015

Check this out. I found this on Deviantart, and I honestly would've liked this outfit better.

Alt text

Maxed Out by Zairyo

• The two deer ones are awesome. You could have the life is strange logo on the back. I'd totally buy them.

I wish they would sell some of the clothes that are seen in the game because I actually like some of the outfits the characters wear, lol.

• AChicken posted: »

Hey, I'm new to this section of the community. Recently finished episode 1 of LiS. I have a question: Is it wrong to think rewinding for sma

• Chloe's depression.

Alt text

• I actually like Nathan as a character. I think if people looked deeper, they'd see why he acts the way he does.

• But that is what the rewind power is basically for. Rewinding taking away those first consequences to open new opportunities for new and possibly better consequences. I think it's great to open new paths to find new dialogue.

AChicken posted: »

• Again this amazing girl, everywhere where I look I see Mari's brilliant mind! However you don't need to make perfect game if you don't want, I think.

Flog61 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnUl_G-otg

• My feels.
    Though I cannot help thinking David is good for Chloe as a step dad. Not ideal but Chloe is very unstable. She is not perfect and is prone to getting into lots of trouble and risky behaviour which often results in her death. Without David giving her boundaries she seems doomed to destructive paths

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Chloe's depression.

• I am willing to give David a chance. If you read his birthday card for Chloe, you know that he has a good heart.

sunfell posted: »

My feels. Though I cannot help thinking David is good for Chloe as a step dad. Not ideal but Chloe is very unstable. She is not perfect and

• edited May 2015

Alt text I think this is what dontnod planned to do.After some hours of not making to bugged up everything.Finally got it.

• That card was so adorable. I really want those two to get along. David would be useful if you worked as a team. He has lots of info on everyone and knows how to gather info

I am willing to give David a chance. If you read his birthday card for Chloe, you know that he has a good heart.

• Finally, translating for me came out and I played the episode the day before. It was very busy all day today, so do not write it before.

It was amazing. With each episode getting better as I expected.

Music incredoble like always!

Lisa, my darling... how? :'(

Usually I never replay my choices, but this time I can, because officially the SMS should come back in episode 2, but it only added to the update before episode 3.

If I received a sms while I would not watered Lisa second time, so I'll have to replay second and third episode with the same choises, but it will be a pleasure :)

I can't say much, but I kissed Chloe :3

It was cute ^_^

At first I thought - "can rewind?", But I talked to Chloe and realized that she a bit love it. It was adorable ;)

Also, the scene in the basin has been so far the sweetest of all three episodes. So beautiful and nostalgic...

Of course, I did not hurt Frank's dog.

So many events and consequences in the episode.

Flashback was unexpected and steep.

Chloe's father was a very nice man.

I threw the keys out the window.

And the ending - heartbreaking... and I will have to see her again.

Chloe, I hope everything will be fine :(

Because we all have Amazing Spider-Max :)

Alt text

SaveLisa

• Perfect episode and the ending really explains what chaos theorie is.

• Ya, after seeing that video, it makes sense why this would feel wrong to do. Even though its a small choice, I'm sorta afraid as to what the consequences are. The way they say "this choice will have consequences" makes it seem so negative even though consequences can be positive. I<m glad they took out that sentence for future episodes and just left the butterfly. It reassures me.

Flog61 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnUl_G-otg

• *theory

JMOREL posted: »

Perfect episode and the ending really explains what chaos theorie is.

• *Theori

*theory

• His chances with me went out the window the second he hit Chloe.

I am willing to give David a chance. If you read his birthday card for Chloe, you know that he has a good heart.

• I can see William's unused ring on his hand.

Just a fact that a model will appear to be invisible when there isn't a texture on Unreal Engine.

Chloe's depression.

• Will this moment come?

Alt text

• After hearing for many times, I can say that Chloe is a depressed, confused girl.

She lost her dad, her friend Max bailed her and never contacted her, David came into her life and never given a chance to him Rachel been hooking up with Frank. She felt everyone betrayed her.

Damn this is too depressing.

T_T

• So, if I understand correctly, the choice of "Don't "helped"/"helped" with Warren's control" means that if you don't help him in the cabinet chemistry in the second episode, he will get bad appraisal, and we can somehow fix it? ;)

• You can change his grade no matter what the situation. If you helped he gets an A- and if you didn't I think it was a B-.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

So, if I understand correctly, the choice of "Don't "helped"/"helped" with Warren's control" means that if you don't help him in the cabinet chemistry in the second episode, he will get bad appraisal, and we can somehow fix it?

• I know.

He gets A- from my choise.

I don't will change it, but I can? :Р

You can change his grade no matter what the situation. If you helped he gets an A- and if you didn't I think it was a B-.

• You can if you really want too, but i'm not sure its worth getting caught just so that he can get an A+ instead of a -.

I know. He gets A- from my choise. I don't will change it, but I can? :Р

• I want to know :Р

You can if you really want too, but i'm not sure its worth getting caught just so that he can get an A+ instead of a -.

• Little Anime-ish fanart I made xD

Alt text

• You mean Samuel? He did have those magazines, fabric and photos of Rachel Amber, there's also a room behind the Janitor Closet. But I still don't think it's him.

Clord posted: »

Nathan Prescott isn't the real villain of the story. However this is just an educated guess. Way the storytelling is done in the game, th

• I love how this TTG section of the life is strange forum is more active than the official forum for this game.

• Yes, I know =)

Legendary12 posted: »

I love how this TTG section of the life is strange forum is more active than the official forum for this game.

• So...

Jl7 or Jl14? :Р

• It's hard to say. It depend on how soon they can give us updates.

So... Jl7 or Jl14? :Р

• It's hard to say. It depend on how soon they can give us updates.

You answered on your question :Р

It's hard to say. It depend on how soon they can give us updates.

• Just in case,who thinked that in episode 4 review that was RACHEL
    Alt text It was a npc character,that smokes in ep2 when kates is trying to jump,P.S. texmod.

• XP You know what I mean.

It's hard to say. It depend on how soon they can give us updates. You answered on your question :Р

• edited June 2015

Funny that's a npc. Alt text

Will this moment come?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.