Jurassic Park Not working when I download it

I just bought Jurassic park the game well when I try to open the file when I download it all I get is a load bar when I save it I get the install in a zip but when I try to install the game and play it the game says error and just closes out with out the game running it says I have to run the game where I downloaded it but when I do I get the same issue

Comments

• never mind I figured out how to download it properly

• Can you share how? I keep getting an error after I download it.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you are trying to download the game on a PC or Mac, and also what the error message states word for word? After I receive this information, I will be able to assist you further.

Can you share how? I keep getting an error after I download it.

• error "could not load game data make sure you are running the application from the directory it was installed to."

Can you please clarify if you are trying to download the game on a PC or Mac, and also what the error message states word for word? After I receive this information, I will be able to assist you further.

• PC sorry

error "could not load game data make sure you are running the application from the directory it was installed to."

When you installed the game, did you install it to the default location, or to a different/secondary drive than your default drive?

PC sorry

• honestly not sure, I have downloaded many of games and they all go to the same place, so to assume default would be most accurate, not sure why this one would be different.

When you installed the game, did you install it to the default location, or to a different/secondary drive than your default drive?

My apologies, if you are still experiencing the issue, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further. (Please note that this is the Walking Dead support tool, but this will gather the proper information for me to assist you further.)

honestly not sure, I have downloaded many of games and they all go to the same place, so to assume default would be most accurate, not sure why this one would be different.

This discussion has been closed.