Bought a game earlier, now it says I didn't buy one

Earlier today, my mom bought me The Walking Dead Season 1. We purchased it through paypal, and the telltale website said everything went successfully. I downloaded the game from the website. After downloading the game, I turned my computer off because I had to go somewhere. I just now got home and tried the game. It made me log in with my telltale account, which I just created. It's now saying I haven't bought the game yet. However, I did buy the game, I just wasn't logged into an account. I bought and downloaded the game, so why is it saying I haven't bought it yet? Please help me in anyway you can. Thank you.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking up your Telltale account using your username @kiersteno I was unable to find any purchases associated with your account. Can you please clarify if you received an Order ID number at the time of purchasing the game? Did you possibly use a different email address when ordering the game, or is your PayPal account currently using a different email address than the one associated with this Telltale account?

• Thank you so much for the help. I figured it out. When I purchased the account, I guess I somehow created an account using the email from the Paypal. When I created this account, I didn't use the same email. The game shows up using the other email. Thanks again!

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking up your Telltale account using your username @kiersteno I was unable to find any purchases

You're welcome, I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

kiersteno posted: »

Thank you so much for the help. I figured it out. When I purchased the account, I guess I somehow created an account using the email from th

• Hi sorry to add my question on the post but I bought all the episodes on my phone and I had to dlete the app to make room on my phone and when I downloaded it again and tried to restore my purchases it won't let me . My id is vltorres11@me.com

My apologies, please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase Multi-Pack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK, and your previous purchases should then restore.

Vltorres11 posted: »

Hi sorry to add my question on the post but I bought all the episodes on my phone and I had to dlete the app to make room on my phone and when I downloaded it again and tried to restore my purchases it won't let me . My id is vltorres11@me.com

• hi telltale, i bought a season pass for thales from the borderlands on my xbox360 using the email sashby81@outlook.com amd user name metalg33k81 and now im using my pc as my 360 was stolen. can i still access it from pc or do i have to rebuy the season pass for pc?

thanks for the help.

Unfortunately purchases from separate platforms cannot be transferred between different platforms. If you wish to play the game on your PC, you will need to acquire it either through our website, or through a third party distributor such as Steam.

metalgeek81 posted: »

hi telltale, i bought a season pass for thales from the borderlands on my xbox360 using the email sashby81@outlook.com amd user name metalg3

This discussion has been closed.