Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• > You know what I mean

Of course I know what you mean and doing there -_*

XP You know what I mean.

• Shit I wrote it in french.

*theory

• A1 lel.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

So... Jl7 or Jl14? :Р

• ...What?

Just in case,who thinked that in episode 4 review that was RACHEL It was a npc character,that smokes in ep2 when kates is trying to jump,P.S. texmod.

• I had a really stupid dream about Life is Strange episode 4. Max hooked up with a tall football guy, and Chloe didn't like that and had evidence about him cheating on Max, she tried to hide it, but Max found it and Chloe blew up everyone with a bomb xD And that was it. Game over, The end, no ep 5.

• NeverGonnaHappen

A1 lel.

• Strange!!! I could swear that I didn't have the same dream

SoMuchSass posted: »

I had a really stupid dream about Life is Strange episode 4. Max hooked up with a tall football guy, and Chloe didn't like that and had evid

• Alt text

Alt text

Well. Things just got interesting.

• "Unnamed Girl" does sound quite omninous. They probably don't want to name her in the files.

She's named as "Unnamed Girl" in the files. She would be named as Rachel if she was.

• That's why we need to get back to the original timeline! So Max and Chloe's love can flourish! :)

• I still remember how my jaw dropped when I was given the choice,

• Sure pal.

Strange!!! I could swear that I didn't have the same dream

• Same!

It' was SHOK!

Then sweet kiss :3

Some people was like "NOW KISS"? :D

cough @Green613 cough

I still remember how my jaw dropped when I was given the choice,

• I am sorry I didn't mean to mock you or to be rude I apologize mr/mrs SoMuchSass

Sure pal.

• Me too, I was like "are you serious?!"

• Haha, no problem. (And it's Ms) ;)

I am sorry I didn't mean to mock you or to be rude I apologize mr/mrs SoMuchSass

• this is pretty cool. i was watching a stream of it and it thought it was nice. poor Chloe...

• It is npc.

...What?

• I dream ep3 spoilers,the leaked ones,even ep4,p.s. the preview for life is strange episode 5 is gonna be max and tornado,good.

I had a really stupid dream about Life is Strange episode 4. Max hooked up with a tall football guy, and Chloe didn't like that and had evid

• Random poll about Chloe's feelings for Max!

http://strawpoll.me/4536616

Obviously it's player dependent I suppose, but I like to think Chloe has some romantic feelings towards her, but maybe doesn't realize it. After all she did dare Max to kiss her (whether she thought she actually would or not) and she didn't seem to really mind it when/if Max did. Chloe also seems to get a little jealous when you are on the phone with Warren :). So yeah I think Chloe likes Max as more than a friend. I think also well I guess it's pretty much said that Chloe had feelings for Rachel too, so maybe Chloe is having trouble choosing who she loves more.(Example: The picture on the Chloe's phone being dependent.)

P.S: Yes all this is weird and dumb XD, but I love this game and I ship Max and Chloe together.

• Nah he gets a B+ if you help him.

You can change his grade no matter what the situation. If you helped he gets an A- and if you didn't I think it was a B-.

• Ehh I'm too lazy to sign up.

Legendary12 posted: »

I love how this TTG section of the life is strange forum is more active than the official forum for this game.

• I remember my reaction being something like:

Alt text

• They're totally just friends.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Random poll about Chloe's feelings for Max! http://strawpoll.me/4536616 Obviously it's player dependent I suppose, but I like to think

• The sexual tension I tell ya!!!!!!!

MichaelBP posted: »

They're totally just friends.

• He got an A- in my playthrough.

Nah he gets a B+ if you help him.

• I could've sworn it was a B+. If it was A-....then f**k I regret that choice then xD

He got an A- in my playthrough.

• edited June 2015

If your talking about "helping him" and his experiment blows up on himself I think that might get you the B+, but I asked the teacher about stuff and she gave me the right solution to help Warren and in episode 3 the paper on her desk I believe was an A-.

I could've sworn it was a B+. If it was A-....then f**k I regret that choice then xD

• Damn I must've missed that somehow.

If your talking about "helping him" and his experiment blows up on himself I think that might get you the B+, but I asked the teacher about

• Congratulations your getting the bad ending now because Warren didn't get an A on his paper.

Alt text

Damn I must've missed that somehow.

• F**k first Lisa dies now Warren gets a B+. What if that's why the world is ending!

Congratulations your getting the bad ending now because Warren didn't get an A on his paper.

• Alt text

Max mentions that Chloe would probably want to be kissed by her again.

Alt text

Chloe seems distracted...

Alt text

Alt text

She was daydreaming about Max kissing her again.

The sexual tension I tell ya!!!!!!!

• And if my playthrough has anything to say about, a Chloe/Max ship will remain a daydream.

MichaelBP posted: »

Max mentions that Chloe would probably want to be kissed by her again. Chloe seems distracted... She was daydreaming about Max kissing her again.

• I didn't kiss Chloe in my playthrough, so i went on youtube to the see the kiss scene. My first thought after seeing it was "thats it?"

• saving yourself for warren i see,

And if my playthrough has anything to say about, a Chloe/Max ship will remain a daydream.

• edited June 2015

In my playthrough when Chloe's dare came up, that choice was so sudden, I didn't know what to do. So I used the rewind to play out both scenarios, and eventually decided to stick with kissing Chloe, mainly so that Max would get the last laugh on the dare.

But, I mentioned before how I was picking up a certain vibe between them and I also mentioned at one point how I don't have anything against any LGBT material and what people decide to do in their love lives is their business. Back when I was in high school, I briefly knew some kids there that were bi, gay and lesbian, and I've never said a thing to them about it, because I do not judge people by that. So, since I've always been a good friend to Chloe and sticked with Max kissing her, I guess that makes me a member of the Pricefield ship.

Oh, and I voted "She sees Max as a friend, but also romantic feelings towards her."

Random poll about Chloe's feelings for Max! http://strawpoll.me/4536616 Obviously it's player dependent I suppose, but I like to think

• yeah you'r right, when I was given the choice I was hoping for something more intimate,but as you would see chloe backed up as soon as max kissed her
    because she was shocked for that she never thought max would kiss her for her history of being shy,but there is a chance the we would be given another chance to kiss her.
    P.S. there is a 0.001% that we would be given a choice for a threesome that includes max,chloe and maybe warren.
    ( just jocking or am i )

I didn't kiss Chloe in my playthrough, so i went on youtube to the see the kiss scene. My first thought after seeing it was "thats it?"

• You better worry about Kate's bunny :О

F**k first Lisa dies now Warren gets a B+. What if that's why the world is ending!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.