Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• So this is my thoughts about Max and Chloe, as I played episode 3.

Swimming scene: My...They are really throwing fuels to the ship.

Sleeping together scene: Oh gosh, now the shippers must be going crazy!

Kiss scene: Holy! This is a straight solid proof that the ship is REAL!

MichaelBP posted: »

They're totally just friends.

• This game makes more sense than the games made by Telltale. You can reverse the time to see the choices you didn't choose before so you don't have to play the whole episode again and again... sometimes and determinat characters are kinda hard to be saved for example... Kate. You should make right choices to save someone before their fates. This is how it should have been done in The Walking Dead.

• Not again... not another Ellie and Riley situation again. Just kidding

Well. Things just got interesting.

• I have to agree, saving Kate had a big emotional payback.

AronDracula posted: »

This game makes more sense than the games made by Telltale. You can reverse the time to see the choices you didn't choose before so you don'

• Yeah meant to put a has between also and romantic.

In my playthrough when Chloe's dare came up, that choice was so sudden, I didn't know what to do. So I used the rewind to play out both scen

• Thread: A Question About Life is Strange

In episode 3 of Life is Strange after you go with Chloe to her house you and Chloe wake up and Chloe tells you to go downstairs and talk to her mom, she says she cant go yet because she has to "Wake and Bake."

Alt text

What does "Wake and Bake" mean?

• 1st: "Wake and Bake": The act of smoking pot early in the morning, usually right after waking-up.

2nd: Already a thread for this game, couldn't just ask your question here? https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88479/life-is-strange

3rd: GOOGLE IS A GREAT RESOURCE, USE IT.

• Hipster terms.

Which is why I will never touch this game with a ten foot poll.

• Google was the thing that got me to Urban Dictionary actually.

3rd: GOOGLE IS A GREAT RESOURCE, USE IT. The Urban Dictionary is a better resource, use it.

• 3rd: GOOGLE IS A GREAT RESOURCE, USE IT.

The Urban Dictionary is a better resource, use it.

Green613 posted: »

1st: "Wake and Bake": The act of smoking pot early in the morning, usually right after waking-up. 2nd: Already a thread for this game, co

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Google was the thing that got me to Urban Dictionary actually.

• Just saying. I hated The Walking Dead Season 2.

dojo32161 posted: »

No it was made by Dontnod, and why would they want revenge on Telltale?

• Can you tell me who made this game? Square Enix? I hope they made this game for revenge on Telltale.

I have to agree, saving Kate had a big emotional payback.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No it was made by Dontnod, and why would they want revenge on Telltale?

Can you tell me who made this game? Square Enix? I hope they made this game for revenge on Telltale.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Eh, I liked Season 2, and TFTB and GOT are good so far (especially TFTB, probably my favorite Telltale game).

Just saying. I hated The Walking Dead Season 2.

• I like GOT more

dojo32161 posted: »

Eh, I liked Season 2, and TFTB and GOT are good so far (especially TFTB, probably my favorite Telltale game).

• Alt text

Hipster terms. Which is why I will never touch this game with a ten foot poll.

• If and when we do return to the original timeline in the next episode, one thing that I am really concerned about is; How do you tell Chloe, someone with serious abandonment issues and recently had a meltdown, that the one person she wants back in her life had to remain dead?

And if Joyce really is dead in the AU, the last thing I'd want to say is "Who would you really rather keep in your life? Your mom or your dad?"

• Yes. Because she'd pick the opposite one each time.

If and when we do return to the original timeline in the next episode, one thing that I am really concerned about is; How do you tell Chloe,

• The "steamy" poster on the wall in the last picture... Usually DONTNOD is more subtle with their foreshadowing. :P

MichaelBP posted: »

Max mentions that Chloe would probably want to be kissed by her again. Chloe seems distracted... She was daydreaming about Max kissing her again.

• Max must have saved the world, after days of constant raining, I'm finally seeing and feeling the warmth of summer.

• Lol the OP asked nicely not to put spoilers for future episodes in this thread, but you did it anyway. Now I know Chloe becomes disabled -_-''. Thanks a lot.

• That's from episode 3, not a 'future episode'. So technically not a spoiler, unless you're not up to date.

Lol the OP asked nicely not to put spoilers for future episodes in this thread, but you did it anyway. Now I know Chloe becomes disabled -_-''. Thanks a lot.

• You don't have to tell her do you?

If and when we do return to the original timeline in the next episode, one thing that I am really concerned about is; How do you tell Chloe,

• when this option popped up i just started making weird faces and having a seizure

Well. Things just got interesting.

• edited June 2015

Did you notice that in the word Lisa is the word "LIS"?

This is strange

Just Imagine that from the choice will Lisa survive or die depends on the future will be Season 2 or no :О

You and 50.1 % players save Lisa

Good player! LIS Season 2 confirmed for everyone!

You and 49.9 % players killed Lisa

This is was bad. Bad Max...

You killed Season 2 like a your plant V_V

Alt text

• ^^^

Me when I try too hard to look good in front of my friends.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

90 pages!

• If I were to guess, Episode 4 is probably near halfway to being finished.

So....no news yet

• edited June 2015

Found these on Reddit. Full credit to user "Joseph_Valdez".

Life is strange character models

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Okay....I'm confused, scared, and aroused all at the same time....

ClemRanger posted: »

Found these on Reddit. Full credit to user "Joseph_Valdez". Life is strange character models

• Warren! What are you doing?! Does that look like a boiling flask?!

Put her down and get back to Chemistry you perverted walnut!

Found these on Reddit. Full credit to user "Joseph_Valdez". Life is strange character models

• :D

^^^ Me when I try too hard to look good in front of my friends.

• edited June 2015

What the heck is that first one? :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.