Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Warren doing what I dream of doing to Max :( xD

Pipas posted: »

What the heck is that first one?

• edited June 2015

Little music :)

Max and Chloe theme ;)

Click here

• Ugh...Uhrm...The first one might be a little too disturbing?

ClemRanger posted: »

Found these on Reddit. Full credit to user "Joseph_Valdez". Life is strange character models

• But how can you save it? :(

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Did you notice that in the word Lisa is the word "LIS"? This is strange Just Imagine that from the choice will Lisa survive or die dep

• Movie night. Grown up version.

• Water it in the first episode but DO NOT water it in the second episode.

I failed :'(

finlander posted: »

But how can you save it?

• And we all would've known to do that if they'd mentioned Lisa is a ficus.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Water it in the first episode but DO NOT water it in the second episode. I failed

• Well played, Dontnod ;>

And we all would've known to do that if they'd mentioned Lisa is a ficus.

• Chlorine ftw

MichaelBP posted: »

Max mentions that Chloe would probably want to be kissed by her again. Chloe seems distracted... She was daydreaming about Max kissing her again.

• Chlorine4lyfe

Alt text

Alt text

Chlorine ftw

• Chloxine?

Chlorine4lyfe

• Shaka bruh....

lol

That's new slang for me.

90 pages!

• for me too :D

Somebody tell me what's it mean? :Р

Shaka bruh.... lol That's new slang for me.

• I'd say its something like "bro", "homie", "friend", that kinda thing.

for me too Somebody tell me what's it mean? :Р

• or girly :Р

I'd say its something like "bro", "homie", "friend", that kinda thing.

• About the handicap fund; Did anyone else consider the idea that maybe it was actually from the Prescott family just so that Principle Wells would keep Nathan's record clean and labeled it "handicap fund" as a cover?

• I had discussed this on Reddit, might be interesting if I share it here.

WHY STILL HATE CHLOE?

Look, here's the thing. Chloe once had a father named William, she had a bestfriend named Max, she had a wonderful and exciting life ahead of her. One day, William told to Chloe that he needs to go out to pick up Joyce, Chloe's mother from work. Then this is where Chloe's life went straight into a living hell.

William died in a car crash, after that, Max left Chloe and never contacted her for 5 years. Joyce brought David into their life, and of course Chloe didn't give a chance to David foe him to prove himself as a father. Chloe changed, she dyed her hair, get the tatoos, changed her appearance, involved with drugs, and hella more shitty things we can't imagined.

Then, came Rachel Amber into her life, bringing some joy that hasn't been felt for a while after Max left. After a while, Rachel went missing. Chloe went into a state of paranoid by distributing lots and lots of flyers around Arcadia Bay,... Until it reached Blackwell.
    Chloe nearly hit Max, after 5 years away from each other. Chloe was surprised but also frustrated with Max for not calling her or texting her. Of course, Chloe forgives. Then, we can see how happy Chloe can be with Max, until... Episode 3. You may see my previous video link about Chloe's Meltdown. Look it up.

My point is, Chloe is a complex character. We never truly understands her and never tried to understands her until she went into total meltdown towards Max. We can see that she is a depressed girl and a confused girl. Living at the age of 13, need to cope with a lost of her beloved father, need to accept that her bestfriend may not coming back again... Is a hell for that age.

Yes, she is currently, a mentally broken girl and emotionally disturbed. And yes, I cared more about Chloe more now than Kate.

P/S: Here's the audio I compiled during Chloe's meltdown

=(

• I understand what you're saying. Even though I get aggravated by her petulant side, I learn to get over it and still try to be a good friend to her. Mostly so that Max can make up for the 5-year absence. I do feel bad for her with everything that went wrong in her life. That last line in that meltdown video? It was very emotional.

Little did she know that changing everything had major consequences on her, Max, and others in Arcadia Bay. That's why I'm concerned with how Max would be telling her this in the next episode (if we get back in the original timeline). During the brief time we been around William, I've grown to like him too, and I can see why Chloe was so broken up over his death, but as we have all seen, Max does not belong in the alternate timeline with the man surviving. So, for the greater good, William would have to go through with that accident, and Chloe would have to let him go. But, who knows what she'd do if Max says that to her?

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I had discussed this on Reddit, might be interesting if I share it here. WHY STILL HATE CHLOE? Look, here's the thing. Chloe once had

• Chloe needs to grow the fuck up.

I saved her life twice and then she returns nothing but guilt trip.
    "Friends" who guilt trip you so that you won't do things they don't like aren't true friends at all.

I had discussed this on Reddit, might be interesting if I share it here. WHY STILL HATE CHLOE? Look, here's the thing. Chloe once had

• at least they say something! I'm looking at you ttg

• i agree. It's a miracle that she wasn't the one jumping from the roof

• Did you even read what Mat said? :P

Chloe needs to grow the fuck up. I saved her life twice and then she returns nothing but guilt trip. "Friends" who guilt trip you so that you won't do things they don't like aren't true friends at all.

• Yes.

Did you even read what Mat said? :P

• edited June 2015

Chloe didn't give a chance to David foe him to prove himself as a father. Chloe changed, she dyed her hair, get the tatoos, changed her appearance, involved with drugs, and hella more shitty things we can't imagined.

And that all chloes fault, you cant let her blame everything on her dad, she chose to do all those things not to mention she already appeared to have several of her annoying traits in the flashback. However dont get me wrong the majority of the characters in the game I tend to dislike (just more so with Chloe) as they are the perfect representation of modern day teenagers/students and everything wrong with them (the ones they actually developed anyway)

• Chloe is a tragic character in my opinion.

It really feels like the universe is punishing her or see her as a wrong that they should make right. In the original timeline before Max got her power, she went through all the hell that you mentioned and her fate was to get killed by Nathan. Then Max gets her powers and saves her. Even then, there are moments where she could have died in episode 2. Such as the moment where she can accidentally shoot herself and the train hitting her. Then comes episode 3, where Max managed to save William and Chloe's life will still be hell. She got into an accident that will leave paralyzed and sitting in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.

• Woah woah, kinda harsh there bruh.

I think that guilt trip is necessary, especially for Max. Chloe wants to let Max know what kind of shit she went through 5 years without her. Max left her alone for gosh sakes, think about it. You think Rachel can replace Max that easy? No, not at all. Chloe is this close from getting snapped like Kate Marsh.

Chloe needs to grow the fuck up. I saved her life twice and then she returns nothing but guilt trip. "Friends" who guilt trip you so that you won't do things they don't like aren't true friends at all.

• Okay that first one is just creepy, and Chloe and Kate locked in a jar makes it even creepier.

Found these on Reddit. Full credit to user "Joseph_Valdez". Life is strange character models

• In my opinion, Chloe did not think straight. I didn't say Chloe is right all the time, she blamed William in anger. I understand that as I had a friend like that, once...

So, you kinda like the disliked character for their perfect representation of real life teens and adults?

Chloe didn't give a chance to David foe him to prove himself as a father. Chloe changed, she dyed her hair, get the tatoos, changed her appe

• So Chloe makes Max feel bad for not letting her do things that is obviously bad.

Chloe brings up the handicap fund like twice when I told her not to steal.

Chloe has no choice but to deal with her life because Max isn't always there for her.

Woah woah, kinda harsh there bruh. I think that guilt trip is necessary, especially for Max. Chloe wants to let Max know what kind of shi

• Alt text

Ugh...Uhrm...The first one might be a little too disturbing?

• edited June 2015

This guy remind me Pokedme '_'

Btw hello rabbit :3

Alt text

• Hai Chef! :3

Yeah I haven't seen him decades, I miss him. ;-;

This guy remind me Pokedme '_' Btw hello rabbit

• edited June 2015

I love to 2 Chloes pic. Is that a lighthouse on her shirt?

The shotguns are also cool.

• NO.#ChlorineLaif Ftw

Chloxine?

• Nah there's no lighthouse, just some skulls.

I love to 2 Chloes pic. Is that a lighthouse on her shirt? The shotguns are also cool.

• Chlo = Chloe

rine = ?

NO.#ChlorineLaif Ftw

• You know, it was after hearing her say that that convinced me that she actually liked that kiss.
    Even if it was just a peck on the lips for 0.5 seconds.

Chlorine4lyfe

• Oh god no...I'm saving myself for Nathan.

Legendary12 posted: »

saving yourself for warren i see,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.