Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Masturbation?

Thread: A Question About Life is Strange In episode 3 of Life is Strange after you go with Chloe to her house you and Chloe wake up and

• Max INE plus a r hihi,for chlorine

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Chlo = Chloe rine = ?

• Nope.

Cloxine for me V_V

Max INE plus a r hihi,for chlorine

• I wonder if a "future" Max deliberately caused William's car accident. Or maybe Rachel Amber killed William and/or herself in order to save Chloe.

• I have never agreed with anyone more than I agree with you right now.

Chloe needs to grow the fuck up. I saved her life twice and then she returns nothing but guilt trip. "Friends" who guilt trip you so that you won't do things they don't like aren't true friends at all.

• edited June 2015

My favorites in this little collection are pictures 3, 6, 7 and 8.

3rd pic: It's very interesting to see the different colors that Chloe could've dyed her hair, or just left it originally blonde. I gotta say, out of the four colors of her hair, green is not her color.

6th pic: The superhero and sidekick taking on the zombie apocalypse. Of course Chloe would have a grenade launcher. She'd probably want to kill as many zombies as possible. :P And Max looks like she's scared shitless. I think a pistol would be more her size than a shotgun. And that katana is a nice touch. ;)

7th pic: This is the confrontation that Chloe has been planning on. And thanks to Max, she'd be a better shot than him.

8th pic: I've noticed that hand on the younger teenager Chloe's shoulder. It's like even the original rebel Chloe is wanting to hold on to her happiness.

• edited June 2015

Alt text In other way of news.And a game confirmed i think.
    News:"Hello /lisg/, I've just finished the first playtest for Episode 4 which went out today. The episode itself is pretty much done although there are still some missing textures and art. I won't spoil anything but I guess you all want to know that the release day is planned to be either the 7th or the 14th of July. It all depends on how fast Microsoft & Sony are with their certification processes" if u want proof there's in the 4chan thread.And u all know that i don't know how to type like that...

• edited June 2015

[removed]

• Ugh, console versions once again holding us back with their release dates when it comes to games.

Wonderful thing about Steam is that when you are their partner, there is no "certification process" after your game is accepted to be sold there.

Having to wait a month to certificate a build is obviously artificially lengthened so that the retail stores don't get screwed over or something. However when you don't sell physical copies it doesn't really matter.

• Ja również lubię, i jest jedna z moich ulubionych gier.

Daffodil posted: »

To samo, co do Yamiro - chciałbyś może dołączyć?

• edited June 2015

I know how is it done this episode.....since they're updating ep4 everyday and the beta list(cd key for it)....it has to get proven by microsoft.Hope the release date is 7th July it has to.

Clord posted: »

Ugh, console versions once again holding us back with their release dates when it comes to games. Wonderful thing about Steam is that whe

• Thank YOU! :)

In other way of news.And a game confirmed i think. News:"Hello /lisg/, I've just finished the first playtest for Episode 4 which went out t

• You can't edit the subtitles to change Episode 1 "Crysalis" in Episode 4 "Dark Room" is it impossible.So it is from a beta tester.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Thank YOU!

• Alt text Very hard when that texture is in game already lel.

• Pretty cool watching my own fan art getting posted by others :D
    (My art is the (Chloe and Nathan) picture and the (Child Chloe and Grown up Chloe))

• What the hell is with all the pictures of girls in bikini's? XD

Very hard when that texture is in game already lel.

• edited June 2015

In the words of Chloe Price,

"Figures. Perv."

(All kidding aside, I have no idea.)

What the hell is with all the pictures of girls in bikini's? XD

• Maybe it's another scene in a swimming pool. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What the hell is with all the pictures of girls in bikini's? XD

• Probably for the Vortex Club's "End of the World" party.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Maybe it's another scene in a swimming pool. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hehehe, somebody is doing some research ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very hard when that texture is in game already lel.

• This might sound selfish, but what if Max had gotten another nosebleed and fatigue, and had to bail out in a hurry after she presented Chloe proof that Rachel and Frank were together? At least then, maybe she wouldn't have taken out all her built up emotions on Max.

(And also I think it was due to happen after using a lot of the rewind on Frank, Nathan and Officer Berry in the diner.)

• It is from June 1 when ep4 was almost done.Only that texture weren't done.

Hehehe, somebody is doing some research ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It is for Vortex Club exactly the bikini for Victoria and npcs....npcs like copy of Rachel 1 copy of Rachel 2

In the words of Chloe Price, "Figures. Perv." (All kidding aside, I have no idea.)

• Who says LIS is appearing at E3?

Ozzy give me the e3 timer for lis thanx xD

• Ozzy give me the e3 timer for lis thanx xD

• edited June 2015

I had just woke up from a Life is Strange dream. It was like in 1st person POV of Max hiding under Principle Wells' desk and kept shifting around and rewinding a lil to avoid being caught. There was also some guy's voice speaking in her mind, like it was guiding her on how to properly use her power.

That being said, can you imagine how that would be like if that was also part of the game? I mean, seeing visions of that doomsday tornado is one thing. But hearing someone's voice in your head about how to alter time like a pro?

• Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

I think that Nathan, while he is a dick, has a reason for what he's doing. He gets too much hate.

• edited June 2015

Life is Strange E3 trailer PEGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vL5JIwyqjM

• Can someone find this girl for me? I would like to marry her. (Lol jk I'm not that obsessive. Awesome cosplay though.

• Probably too much spoilers in it so im not watching ;)

Life is Strange E3 trailer PEGI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vL5JIwyqjM

• Themself,and the trailer.DUH

Who says LIS is appearing at E3?

• "We are collecting questions for an upcoming live Q&A show at E3. What's your question for Life is Strange?"

Themself,and the trailer.DUH

• I have one.

Do they have plans on creating a sequel?

"We are collecting questions for an upcoming live Q&A show at E3. What's your question for Life is Strange?"

• We don't know....they're planning to do a s2.

I have one. Do they have plans on creating a sequel?

• It isn't.

Tomi021 posted: »

Probably too much spoilers in it so im not watching

• edited June 2015

Don't know if this has been posted, but I found it cool
    Casa Price

• It isn't what?

It isn't.

• I mean it has no spoilers.

It isn't what?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.