Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Are they doing the Q&A at the Square Enix panel? I created a countdown and a time zone list for that but they might do the Q&A at a different event.

You can try checking the E3 Insider website during E3 for more information or you can look for stream news on the Life is Strange twitter account.

The Twich E3 directory will likely be the place to see the stream.

Ozzy give me the e3 timer for lis thanx xD

• Thanks...and i am overlooking at twitter a lotta.

OzzyUK posted: »

Are they doing the Q&A at the Square Enix panel? I created a countdown and a time zone list for that but they might do the Q&A at a

• Someone else is ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah.

Alt text

Cosplay

• Probably voice acting for episode 5. I assumed episode 4's Voice acting is probably done.

New Tweet: https://twitter.com/DONTNOD_Michel/status/608786719530446848

• edited June 2015

It is for episode 5 since it got updated yetersday,ep5 on steamdb.Wonder if they record that scene ;-;.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was looking at the Gamespot E3 stream schedule and i saw that there will be a Life is Strange stream on June 18th at around 12:20 PM PDT.

Alt text

I created a countdown timer and a time zone list.

The stream will on on the Gamespot E3 stream website.

Thanks...and i am overlooking at twitter a lotta.

• edited June 2015

Ik....but thanx.

OzzyUK posted: »

I was looking at the Gamespot E3 stream schedule and i saw that there will be a Life is Strange stream on June 18th at around 12:20 PM PDT.

• Final so CLOSE

But first Episode 4 :3

• edited June 2015

WOW! - _ *

Someone else is ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah. Cosplay

• I've editted Episode 3 ending with Paramore's Misguided Ghosts. It fits nicely. Hope you guys enjoy it! =D

=)

• I don't know why,but I have a feeling that this is a dude.

• Awesome! Well done! :D

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I've editted Episode 3 ending with Paramore's Misguided Ghosts. It fits nicely. Hope you guys enjoy it! =D

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PukdvJJrwXw This was in the game files.I think it was more awesome the music from trailer.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I've editted Episode 3 ending with Paramore's Misguided Ghosts. It fits nicely. Hope you guys enjoy it! =D

• edited June 2015

Alt text "Catch our Live Q&A show at E3. Community Manager Scott Blows asks YOUR questions to the developers of Life is Strange - Thurs, June 18th 12:15 - 13:15 PT

Got a question? Tweet us using #Lifeisstrange - Questions selected will be rewarded!

Follow Life is Strange on Twitter for news on other live streams during E3" We are gonna get news from episode 4 YEYYYY.A concept art then life of death/wait.

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

"Catch our Live Q&A show at E3. Community Manager Scott Blows asks YOUR questions to the developers of Life is Strange - Thurs, June 18t

• Alt text Also it's dontnod fault of Max hand.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

• What you talking about? :Р

Also it's dontnod fault of Max hand.

• Of big hand etc.....for xnalara....

What you talking about? :Р

• You are funny.

Lel :D

Of big hand etc.....for xnalara....

• It's will be amazing * _ *

Alt text

• Here are some of my observations of Chloe and Max psychological and emotional changes in two different Universe:

Chloe, after the loss of William, and Max move away to the big city, Chloe transcends into a state of depression and rebellion. Chloe often disagreeing with Joyce and worse, David came into her life and won't even give David a chance for him to prove her that he is a good father. She starting to dye her hair blue, getting tatoos, and becoming a steampunk.

Max, on the other hand, starting to become less active and slowly went into an introvert person. She move away from Chloe, apply into Blackwell Academy. In Blackwell, she rarely talks to people but befriend Kate Marsh. Max is well known for being a nosey and silent. Not until she discovered her power...

Meanwhile, in Alternate Timeline, Chloe is still a happy, innocent girl and Max is still and active and confident girl. No wonder if Max can join Vortex Club, she may be as bitchy as Victoria or she's just an attractive, active girl like Dana.

There's a lot of interpretation we can go right now but I'm going with this one.

• Here's another interesting theory from Geek Remix
    Click here

• edited June 2015

Hehe, a month later and I finally finished Ep. 3 ;P. I put if off long enough. Dear Lord, that ENDING though. I was expecting it to cut to black after the door opened with a shocked Max face the last image of the episode. So many questions I have now.

Was the Max in the AU a nice girl or a bitch? What on earth happened to Chloe? Will we ever get back to the original timeline? Will Max even want to go back? Is it better for Chloe to be happy, yet physically disabled, or depressed/rebellious yet have no physical disabilities? Is Chloe happy in this AU? (I'm assuming, yes.)

For me personally, it was nice to see Chloe's small smile at the ending.

Ep. 4 needs to hurry. Plz.

• edited June 2015

Cool ^^

Episode 4 - July 7-th or 14-th :)

torkahn808 posted: »

Hehe, a month later and I finally finished Ep. 3 ;P. I put if off long enough. Dear Lord, that ENDING though. I was expecting it to cut to b

• Alt text

Also it's dontnod fault of Max hand.

• edited June 2015

Depends.....by microsoft on what day it will get released.In script it says 14 July 2015.

Cool ^^ Episode 4 - July 7-th or 14-th

• edited June 2015

Yep, I know.

Script know nothing.

Waiting for Classification.

Depends.....by microsoft on what day it will get released.In script it says 14 July 2015.

• The script does everything....how do you know episode 5 leak of credits it's out online now?Even episode 4 one.Script for dontnod-the farely base of releases and spoilers

Yep, I know. Script know nothing. Waiting for Classification.

• Sorry, but the script does not tell the exact date of the release.

It all depends on Microsoft and other classifications.

This is only an approximate release date.

But I'm sure thinking it will be 14-th.

The script does everything....how do you know episode 5 leak of credits it's out online now?Even episode 4 one.Script for dontnod-the farely base of releases and spoilers

• Ik ik......but this is how dontnod plan it(i mean how they think it will release).

Sorry, but the script does not tell the exact date of the release. It all depends on Microsoft and other classifications. This is only an approximate release date. But I'm sure thinking it will be 14-th.

• Okay.

Thank you :)

Ik ik......but this is how dontnod plan it(i mean how they think it will release).

• edited June 2015

We will most likely go back to the original timeline, otherwise our choices will have been pointless. Though, who knows how much time we'll spend in the new one. I don't we'll spend too much time in it, since episode 4 is the penultimate episode, and there are still several things that need to wrapped up in the old timeline.

Episode 4 will probably start right where 3 ended, since the TOD in the main memu is the exactly the same as it was in the ending.

Hehe, a month later and I finally finished Ep. 3 ;P. I put if off long enough. Dear Lord, that ENDING though. I was expecting it to cut to b

• That character got changed quite a bit from its concept art stage and it's definitely just adaptions to make a model version to be possible. Besides skin, lip etc colors, the eye areas are quite different.

I gotta say, her design is way better i n-game than in that concept art.

• I gotta say, the one thing that has always stuck with me is this games wonderful soundtrack. Hearing this, I can see Max sitting in the bus, staring out the window while anxiously itching to see Chloe, and what's changed. Max running down the sidewalk, heart pumping in anticipation, thinking of the rebellious punk girl she knows in her timeline.. William opening the door and warmly welcoming Max in while calling for Chloe. Max's initial shock as she sees the last thing she expected, seeing Chloe crippled. And finally, Chloe's simple smile, free of all the pain and angst that the Chloe Max knows possesses.

Cut to black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_-8kxcuaA

• Fuck, Chloe.

Chloe needs to grow the fuck up. I saved her life twice and then she returns nothing but guilt trip. "Friends" who guilt trip you so that you won't do things they don't like aren't true friends at all.

• I adore the Life is Strange Soundtrack so much! There is such an innocence to it that touches my soul.

I gotta say, the one thing that has always stuck with me is this games wonderful soundtrack. Hearing this, I can see Max sitting in the bus,

• I'm just sitting here, praying for a way to romance Warren...

They better give us the option to romance chloe.

• I love the Life is Strange soundtrack. I instantly fell in love with Local Natives,and cant stop listening to their music and related artists.

I gotta say, the one thing that has always stuck with me is this games wonderful soundtrack. Hearing this, I can see Max sitting in the bus,

• edited June 2015

When I heard this song, I know it will be some twisted shit going on... I never felt so wrong guessing the right thing...

I'm sorry Chloe,... I'm so.. sorry... I never meant any of this to happen... especially to you...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.