Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I know how you feel, pal. But, it's okay. We'll fix it. (In about 4-5 weeks.) And hopefully she'll understand.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

When I heard this song, I know it will be some twisted shit going on... I never felt so wrong guessing the right thing... I'm sorry Chloe,... I'm so.. sorry... I never meant any of this to happen... especially to you...

• I'm bored... Is episode 4 out yet? Lol. Man I hope they make a season 2 which I believe they are.

• I have episode 4 news.But i will post it soon."kay now "Hello /lisg/, episode 4 playtest anon here. I just heard ep 5 development started today and ep 4 QA is just about done, release is still planned for around the 7th of July. It might be either a week earlier or later."

I'm bored... Is episode 4 out yet? Lol. Man I hope they make a season 2 which I believe they are.

• I like how Square talked about Life Is Strange in their E3 announcement video, but they literally just showed 5 seconds from the trailer for Episode 3 at the actual conference. GG.

• Don't worry....the panel with lis is today.They might even say the release date of episode 4,or show a concept art of vortex club party.

I like how Square talked about Life Is Strange in their E3 announcement video, but they literally just showed 5 seconds from the trailer for Episode 3 at the actual conference. GG.

• How do you know this? Will they be streaming this? Link please.

Don't worry....the panel with lis is today.They might even say the release date of episode 4,or show a concept art of vortex club party.

• ??? E3 is over isn't it?

Don't worry....the panel with lis is today.They might even say the release date of episode 4,or show a concept art of vortex club party.

• Well the conferences are over, Not the panels, interviews, floor shows and test plays that they may be streaming.

??? E3 is over isn't it?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I posted some details about the stream a page or two back, i will repost the stream information here.

I was looking at the Gamespot E3 stream schedule and i saw that there will be a Life is Strange stream on June 18th at around 12:20 PM PDT.

Alt text

I created a countdown timer and a time zone list.

The stream will be on on the Gamespot E3 stream website.

Legendary12 posted: »

How do you know this? Will they be streaming this? Link please.

• edited June 2015

They sayed 12:15 PM at PT.EDIT:This is the originally time for lis panel Alt text I also made a timer for this panel:here

OzzyUK posted: »

I posted some details about the stream a page or two back, i will repost the stream information here. I was looking at the Gamespot E3

• Legendary12 posted: »

How do you know this? Will they be streaming this? Link please.

• Someone post the stream here as soon as it starts.

• Yep! :)

Someone post the stream here as soon as it starts.

• edited June 2015

We will post it,tomorrow.Also here you can see at what time will begin for you http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150618T1215&p1=137&msg=Life is Strange Q&A Panel

Someone post the stream here as soon as it starts.

• 21.15 Not bad

We will post it,tomorrow.Also here you can see at what time will begin for you http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150618T1215&p1=137&msg=Life is Strange Q&A Panel

• Same time ^^.

Yamiro posted: »

21.15 Not bad

• Another interesting theory
    Click here

• Well here's a lovely picture of Kate.EXE.

Alt text

Spoilers: Max dies at the end (she's killed by a Kate plushie that has no eyes), yet she posts her story online.

• is kate.exe a thing?

MichaelBP posted: »

Well here's a lovely picture of Kate.EXE. Spoilers: Max dies at the end (she's killed by a Kate plushie that has no eyes), yet she posts her story online.

• Nah, I don't think so. But I wouldn't be surprised if it somebody makes it, someday. I can just imagine the protagonist/narrator's reaction to the water looking like hyper realistic blood (da fuk is hyper realistic blood?) and Kate's face flashing on screen, while starting the game, "Uh... must be a glitch!"

#TeamSarah posted: »

is kate.exe a thing?

• I just hope a recorded version pops up on youtube or we can rewatch it from the start using the link you provide because it starts 5:15 am on friday my time which is impossible for me.

Same time ^^.

• Knowing the internet, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

#TeamSarah posted: »

is kate.exe a thing?

• Shia Labeouf Encourages Max to Kiss Chloe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5Q1hbMuDc

• Some love for Kate Marsh! =D

Alt text

• LiS is 20% off on Steam right now. It's a good deal if anyone out there hasn't got it yet.

• edited June 2015

Kinda Funny interviews Michel Koch and Ashly Burch Live at 12:30

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/kinda-funny-stage-day-3/

The tweet on twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/611602187832176640?p=v

• So, that interview Q&A thing didn't give us any news?

• So, that interview Q&A thing didn't give us any news?

1. We will choose between Max and Chloe: friendship or love.
    2. "We are trying to develop a characters with each episode."
    3. The character of Max even more changes in episode 4.
    4. "Episodic games allows the community to grow."
    5. We learn more about the importance of animal mascot.
    6. DONTNOD choose a girl as the main character, because it is more suited to the plot of the game.
    7. Voice actors has not yet proceeded to the voice acting Episode 5.
  • Was that all the stuff in the Q and A?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

* We will choose between Max and Chloe: friendship or love. * "We are trying to develop a characters with each episode." * The character o

• There were a lot of things are not significant. But we know that the episode 4 will soon be here - 7th or 14th of July.

Also, the game's producer said he chose waffles and pancakes :3

ME TOO!

Was that all the stuff in the Q and A?

• I certainly know that I will choose love. :)

* We will choose between Max and Chloe: friendship or love. * "We are trying to develop a characters with each episode." * The character o

• Damn right. :)

I certainly know that I will choose love.

• Hells yeah!

I certainly know that I will choose love.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Glad I'm not on the road to love, now if I could only find a way to not be her friend (in the original time line of course if she's nicer in the new time line I'd love to stay there).

• Thought this was awesome, full credit to the artist:
    Life Is Breakfast
    Alt text

• Make your dreams come true xD

Shia Labeouf Encourages Max to Kiss Chloe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5Q1hbMuDc

Sign in to comment in this discussion.