Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• TeamChloe here! Wooott woootttt!~

Karnedg2013 posted: »

So cute ^^

• TeamMax HERE!

REWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND WOHOOOOO! *_^

Mat_Den96 posted: »

TeamChloe here! Wooott woootttt!~

• Really enjoying this so far and (just a theory) I'm starting to think Max is the cause of the storm as she's messing with the timelines etc in order to help Chloe.

That ending though...I knew something bad was going to happen, but I wasn't prepared for that!

• Kinda curious, so I'll ask. What happens if you get Max suspended from school at the end of Episode 2. Any noticeable differences in Episode 3?

• The art style reminds me of some of the posters in the game.

VectorXP posted: »

I know I suck at drawing, but... I can't deny my love to Life is Strange, so I made this thing

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I believe it's only a change in one or two lines.

Kinda curious, so I'll ask. What happens if you get Max suspended from school at the end of Episode 2. Any noticeable differences in Episode 3?

• Chloe, Max and (I think) David, will mention it, But nothing beyond that so far.

Kinda curious, so I'll ask. What happens if you get Max suspended from school at the end of Episode 2. Any noticeable differences in Episode 3?

• I weridly like this a lot. It looks like the pictures in the game

VectorXP posted: »

I know I suck at drawing, but... I can't deny my love to Life is Strange, so I made this thing

• Nope it isn't it affects a lotta the episode,DONTNOD IT ISN'T TTG.

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe it's only a change in one or two lines.

What has it affected then, aside from those lines of dialog?

Nope it isn't it affects a lotta the episode,DONTNOD IT ISN'T TTG.

• edited June 2015

It affects more dialogues,and Alyssa will support you,plus we don't know what happens with this choice in episode 4.But this game has consequences.And it leads the story,i got David out of school it has been consequences Joyce has been more scumbag to him and he wasn't wear the guard outfit,but it's still good that it has consequences.I'll see more on playtrought that i'm gonna have it with Max suspended.As example the people can threat at the party of what did you do things like that,i even regret the choices i had.

What has it affected then, aside from those lines of dialog?

edited June 2015

I'm going to be honest, that doesn't sound too different from Telltale, different aesthetic changes, different dialog and different opinions on different characters, nothing really noteworthy. Maybe it will make a difference in the future, but significant changes have yet to be seen in these 3 episodes.

It affects more dialogues,and Alyssa will support you,plus we don't know what happens with this choice in episode 4.But this game has conseq

• edited June 2015

At least we have diferent endings.But it's good that we have at every choice major a little bit or medium consequences,it's still good in my opinion.

I'm going to be honest, that doesn't sound too different from Telltale, different aesthetic changes, different dialog and different opinions

• Different endings? Where?

At least we have diferent endings.But it's good that we have at every choice major a little bit or medium consequences,it's still good in my opinion.

• It's obvious that Max is the cause for the storms.

Revec posted: »

Really enjoying this so far and (just a theory) I'm starting to think Max is the cause of the storm as she's messing with the timelines etc

• I didn't even know about that. How can she get suspended?

• You had to have taken blame for giving drugs to Chloe (in Chloe's room, where David confronts you) AND blame David for Kate's depression when the principal asks you why Kate attempted to jump off the school roof.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I didn't even know about that. How can she get suspended?

• Life is Strange's second season would star a new cast (if it happened)

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/24/8838761/life-is-strange-season-2-new-cast

• I hope not.

Life is Strange's second season would star a new cast (if it happened) http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/24/8838761/life-is-strange-season-2-new-cast

• edited June 2015

So, given Max's body stays still when she rewinds, what would happen if she used her power while travelling in a car? Would she suddenly be outside of the car (in front of it)? Or would the car stay with her when she rewinds (like the items stay when she's holding something), meaning the whole car would appear to teleport forward with her in it? In which case, would any other passengers in the car rewind and appear to teleport forward too, or would they suddenly all get dumped outside behind the car?

• Everything would simply go back, as if it never happened.

So, given Max's body stays still when she rewinds, what would happen if she used her power while travelling in a car? Would she suddenly be

• When will episode 4 be out? Around mid-July? :)

• Yep!

7-14-th July :)

SoMuchSass posted: »

When will episode 4 be out? Around mid-July?

• I hope so, 2-3 weeks of waiting is totally fine :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Yep! 7-14-th July

• Developers confirmed that we are going to have more than one ending.

Different endings? Where?

• edited June 2015

It has to, because the beta tester confirm it.Plus reddit confirms it more.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I hope so, 2-3 weeks of waiting is totally fine

• Alt text Alt text More awesome screenshots.

• edited June 2015

Congratulations! You have misunderstood my point entirely.

Everything wouldn't go back for Max. That's the entire point of her power. The rest of the world goes back in time, but she is the unaffected variable and remains stationary in space and time when she rewinds. That's how she stays in the principal's office when she rewinds after the bomb goes off. So, if the car she's in is moving when she rewinds, either it goes back in time and she wouldn't be in the car anymore, or the car would remain stationary with her and appear to teleport.

Now perhaps the suggestion is that she can in fact move while she's rewinding, and thus the car could carry her back while she rewinds, I guess, but she never does that in the game and it certainly looks like she is rooted to that fixed point in space while using her powers, to cut down on complicating factors. The closest she comes to it is when she freezes time and makes her way to the roof in episode 2, but I'd argue that's an extrapolation on her powers and different enough from this car scenario to count.

I really don't want to have to draw a diagram to explain this.

Everything would simply go back, as if it never happened.

• It affects more dialogues

Yes it effects dislogues

i got David out of school it has been consequences Joyce has been more scumbag to him and he wasn't wear the guard outfit,

Same choice was seen here regardless though

we don't know what happens with this choice in episode 4
    I'll see more on playtrought

So you're just speculating about these future major differences?

It affects more dialogues,and Alyssa will support you,plus we don't know what happens with this choice in episode 4.But this game has conseq

• I wonder what would happen too. And it's kinda weird when Max rewinds for the first time, in the bathroom to save Chloe, she returns to Mr. Jefferson's class, and her body and everything. I mean, yeah she has to save Chloe but she has never rewound and made her body go in original position (except that only time).

Congratulations! You have misunderstood my point entirely. Everything wouldn't go back for Max. That's the entire point of her power. The

• Yeah, that reads like a plot hole, but is excused by the fact that Max has no control over her powers at that point and what exactly they do. I actually see that first time as more similar to when she jumps back to the memory in the photo in episode 3, rather than her rewind power, because it's her 'subconscious' travelling back to an earlier point in her own timeline as opposed to her body effectively teleporting as she rewinds.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I wonder what would happen too. And it's kinda weird when Max rewinds for the first time, in the bathroom to save Chloe, she returns to Mr.

• Yay! Thank you :>

I know that Max is unaffected when ahe rewinds, but if she were to rewind time inside a moving object, everything along with her would go back in time (and she is still unaffected), because anything she touches goes back with her (i.e. Bathroom hammer).

Noting that things that she touches goes back along with AND the car is moving, so it would go back instead on staying in place.

Congratulations! You have misunderstood my point entirely. Everything wouldn't go back for Max. That's the entire point of her power. The

• I'm glad to hear that.

It has to, because the beta tester confirm it.Plus reddit confirms it more.

• edited June 2015

But Max doesn't go back in time physically. Everything else does around her, except what she's touching. She can't move while she's rewinding. She's at a fixed point in space. She stays where she is and things she touches stay with her unaffected rather than going back too. So if hypothetically, Max and Kate took a minute to walk from the classroom to the bathroom together, then Kate gave her a drawing. And then, Max rewinds a minute. Max stays in the bathroom with the drawing, she doesn't go back to the classroom. But Kate would be back in the classroom without Max or the drawing she had a second ago.

Therefore potentially, if Chloe and Max were travelling in the car for 5 minutes from the Two Whales to Blackwell Academy. Then while Chloe is still driving, just before they reach Blackwell, Max rewinds 4 minutes. Max theoretically would stay in the car near Blackwell Academy, because she can't move from a fixed point in space while she's rewinding and therefore the car, unaffected by time reversing, wouldn't move backwards either. Whereas Chloe should suddenly be sitting in the middle of the road back at the Two Whales without Max or her car.

Yay! Thank you :> I know that Max is unaffected when ahe rewinds, but if she were to rewind time inside a moving object, everything al

• Oh thank you! I took the blame for the pot but I blamed Nathan. Happily I didn't take a photo when David was bullying Kate, otherwise I would've blamed him :P

You had to have taken blame for giving drugs to Chloe (in Chloe's room, where David confronts you) AND blame David for Kate's depression when the principal asks you why Kate attempted to jump off the school roof.

• Well, it hella makes sense. I think only character with potential to be in (pre?)sequel is Rachel Amber.

MosesARose posted: »

I hope not.

• There are two ways actually. Take blame for weed and don't take photo of David and Kate
    1st option: blame Nathan for gun, blame David for bullying Kate
    2nd option: don't blame Nathan for gun, blame Nathan for dosing Kate

TheCatWolf posted: »

Oh thank you! I took the blame for the pot but I blamed Nathan. Happily I didn't take a photo when David was bullying Kate, otherwise I would've blamed him :P

• edited June 2015

From what i know from the leaks ye.And i forgot to mention Max suspended affects 6 things including sms.

It affects more dialogues Yes it effects dislogues i got David out of school it has been consequences Joyce has been more scum

• Did anyone ever get David suspended?

I've looked through plenty of YouTube videos and they either show Max blaming someone else or getting herself suspended.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.