Lost all Game of thrones saves

I downloaded the new episode today but when I tried to play all of my save files were gone.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/b5u42b The support PC file

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking over your Support Tool information, there doesn't seem to be any save files in your save file directory. Can you please clarify if you ever deleted or moved/altered your save file directory in any way? Also, did you ever uninstall and reinstall the game from your computer?

• I had to uninstall steam but wolf among us, waking dead season 1 and 2 files remained.
    Why would only game of thrones disappear?

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking over your Support Tool information, there doesn't seem to be any save files in your save fi

Unfortunately Game of Thrones does not currently support Steam Cloud Saving. If you were to completely uninstall Steam, along with the games, your local save files for Game of Thrones may have been deleted in the process. My apologies for any difficulties this may cause you.

StarryNight posted: »

I had to uninstall steam but wolf among us, waking dead season 1 and 2 files remained. Why would only game of thrones disappear?

• I have kind of the same problem that i login on my account and want to buy the new game of thrones episode ond i see all my files are gone to

Can you please clarify which platform you are currently playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox/iOS/Android?) After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further with your issue.

Pern7881 posted: »

I have kind of the same problem that i login on my account and want to buy the new game of thrones episode ond i see all my files are gone to

• same here.
    PC

Can you please clarify if you ever uninstalled the game or Steam from your computer? If so, your save files would have been removed when you uninstalled Steam/the game. If you did not, can you please clarify how many save slots you were currently using in-game?

bai_ganyo posted: »

same here. PC

• Same for me. I'm on PC. I have uninstalled or touched anything. Since the new episode has came out I have been unable to load my original save and it does not show anymore.

• addit: I was also only using one save file.

Same for me. I'm on PC. I have uninstalled or touched anything. Since the new episode has came out I have been unable to load my original save and it does not show anymore.

My apologies, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87544/got-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

addit: I was also only using one save file.

• Hi,

i'm trying to open the file but it's not letting me run it for some reason, it's saying that it's not a valid Win32 application.

Thanks

My apologies, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download

We have received a few reports from customers experiencing this issue, and are currently looking into the issue. Unfortunately at this time I do not have an update on the issue. If you open your Save Files menu, are you able to see a save in Save Slot 1, or are all four save slots completely blank?

Hi, i'm trying to open the file but it's not letting me run it for some reason, it's saying that it's not a valid Win32 application. Thanks

• All four save slots are completely blank. :(

We have received a few reports from customers experiencing this issue, and are currently looking into the issue. Unfortunately at this time

• No fix? I'm having the same issue.

• Hi,

Here is the download link to the file

https://www.sendspace.com/file/azp3il

Thanks

We have received a few reports from customers experiencing this issue, and are currently looking into the issue. Unfortunately at this time

After looking over your Support Tool information, there don't seem to be any save files in your save directory. Can you please clarify if you ever backed up your save files, or changed computers between playing the game?

Hi, Here is the download link to the file https://www.sendspace.com/file/azp3il Thanks

• This is happening to me, too... Not deleting entire save files, but going back to the middle of the last episode I played.

My apologies, Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool. After you have run it, please follow the steps in the following link on how to upload it to a file hosting website. Then copy and paste the download link for your uploaded file in an email to our Support Staff at support@telltalgames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with this particular issue.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87544/got-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, they will be able to assist you further.

This is happening to me, too... Not deleting entire save files, but going back to the middle of the last episode I played.

• This actually doesn't help me. I forgot to mention that I'm playing on the Xbox One.

My apologies, Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool. After you have run it, please fo

This discussion has been closed.