Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• And the twitter they post it too confirms 14th July :(( "@MattA1214 Episode 3 came out mid May, we have always aimed for 8 weeks between episodes"

SoMuchSass posted: »

I'm glad to hear that.

• edited June 2015

Rly i did fan art for this.

• I got him.

Did anyone ever get David suspended? I've looked through plenty of YouTube videos and they either show Max blaming someone else or getting herself suspended.

• Maxine va do some lines and this is for ep5,and it's excited to episode 4 because it's closer to us.

• Developers confirmed that we are going to have more than one ending.

I thought that was just speculation? Where did they confirm that?

Developers confirmed that we are going to have more than one ending.

• Somebody asked at their first or idk what panel,the panel where they show the concept art first one for lis.So the guy ask it and the developer sayed that will be more than one ending in life is strange season one,plus Michel sayed at ep2 panel i think that it has different endings.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Developers confirmed that we are going to have more than one ending. I thought that was just speculation? Where did they confirm that?

• Oh, well, I hope that there IS different endings. I just hope I get the best possible one. Something tells me that there will be a 'bad' ending.

Somebody asked at their first or idk what panel,the panel where they show the concept art first one for lis.So the guy ask it and the develo

• edited June 2015

Um... in the beginning :/

And also it's wrote in Steam.

Alt text

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Developers confirmed that we are going to have more than one ending. I thought that was just speculation? Where did they confirm that?

• Thanx for doing that ur awesome.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Um... in the beginning And also it's wrote in Steam.

• edited June 2015

No problem!

You awesome too -_*

Thanx for doing that ur awesome.

• People should probably tell this to those people on YouTube making theory videos about the possibility of there being multiple endings then. xD

Um... in the beginning And also it's wrote in Steam.

• Wait a second! Gay marriage is legal now. Now Max and Chloe have no excuse to not get married :3

• edited June 2015

I already saw this joke in russian community today.

And action game does NOT take place in 2015 :Р

Alt text

Wait a second! Gay marriage is legal now. Now Max and Chloe have no excuse to not get married

• And weed is also legal in Oregon. Thing are going well for Chloe!

I already saw this joke in russian community today. And action game does NOT take place in 2015 :Р

• My fanart, I just love them too much. :3

Alt text

Alt text

• Found another fanart in DeviantART.

Alt text

Created by apples-eye

• Now if Chloe actually wore the shirt she has in the first picture, maybe I would like her.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My fanart, I just love them too much.

• Alt text A little fan art from me too. ;) And yes i changed my signature.

• This is Amazing o.O

Alt text

• Paint tool sai+brush settings=this.Same as mine :d.

Yamiro posted: »

This is Amazing o.O

• Welp. Since TFTB Ep3 is all done, I'm ready for some good ol' Life is Strange.

I'm assuming that since it'll be 6 weeks tomorrow since Ep3 released, that we should be getting Ep4 either next week or the week after?

• 7 or 14-th July :-)

Welp. Since TFTB Ep3 is all done, I'm ready for some good ol' Life is Strange. I'm assuming that since it'll be 6 weeks tomorrow since Ep3 released, that we should be getting Ep4 either next week or the week after?

• edited June 2015

Glad Chloe's okay in ep5 :d I know this is episode 5 motion capture by this twitter confirmed that motion capture for ep4 was done on 8 April.

• Nein,7th July it might not be and 14th July they can't release it unless they're playing with fire,on 14th July is some tradition on france that you can't do something.And 7th July it might not be because we would get right now photos of ep4.

7 or 14-th July :-)

• I remember that they announced 3 episode for the week without any warning. This time, too, so can happen - this week.
    Or next. The holiday does not interfere with the production of video games. And even the tester said that they intend to release episod 7th or 14th of July.

I don't know - soon ^^

Nein,7th July it might not be and 14th July they can't release it unless they're playing with fire,on 14th July is some tradition on france that you can't do something.And 7th July it might not be because we would get right now photos of ep4.

• Good to see Chloe back behind the wheel.

Glad Chloe's okay in ep5 :d I know this is episode 5 motion capture by this twitter confirmed that https://twitter.com/DONTNOD_Michel/status/585861903060226051 motion capture for ep4 was done on 8 April.

• Good, this means we make it back to normal timeline as I predicted.

ClemRanger posted: »

Good to see Chloe back behind the wheel.

• "Life Is Strange" in list BEST games 2015! :)

Alt text

• There was nothing to be predicted,a predict it's like this i bet we will visit beach.That it isn't a predict because it was confirmed either by preview of episode 4 and photos from ep4.So that wasn't a predict what i wish we could do with Chloe in ep4 i want them to visit the home near by or farm or what is it near by Junkyard.

Good, this means we make it back to normal timeline as I predicted.

• edited July 2015

NEIN,13 May release date plus screenshot 18 May trailer 19 May release,it will not happen buddy we won't get episode 4 this Tuesday.And we had by now screenshot and release date.

I remember that they announced 3 episode for the week without any warning. This time, too, so can happen - this week. Or next. The holiday

• Awesome!

"Life Is Strange" in list BEST games 2015!

• But aren't they always making a point that they'll release an episode every 8 weeks? So they'd have to release it exactly on the 14th? I think I remember hearing people complain about episode 1's release on a friday, because it wasn't showing up on the US PSN, so they'd probably want to avoid that.

NEIN,13 May release date plus screenshot 18 May trailer 19 May release,it will not happen buddy we won't get episode 4 this Tuesday.And we had by now screenshot and release date.

• edited July 2015

Eh I disagree. Will probably get ripped on since this is a Life is Strange thread, but Game of Thrones and Walking Dead >>> Life is Strange. Well tbh, I think all of Telltale's games beat Life is Strange. They are more exciting and immersing imo

• Alt text

I completely agree

Eh I disagree. Will probably get ripped on since this is a Life is Strange thread, but Game of Thrones and Walking Dead >>> Life is

• edited July 2015

Yeah like I thought Life is Strange Ep2 was pretty good but the other two were really boring for me. Also, except for Kate and Warren I can't stand the other characters, especially Chloe. I've never felt like that with a Telltale game.

I completely agree

• I don't know, I thought Episode 2 was the worst, it was just more of Max using her powers, we got enough of that in Episode 1, and felt like a lot of filler to get to the big decision at the end. The best episode for me would have to be the third, and even that one still sucks, I would say it's barely a 5/10, and that's me being generous. Kate's great, she's the only character I can truly say I like in this game. Everyone else, especially Chloe and Max, are just terrible, I struggle to find any reason to feel attached to Max aas the PC, which has never been a problem for me in a Telltale game, and Chloe is, and this is me being nice, just a bitch. There's been talk about a Season 2 of this game that wouldn't include Max and Chloe, frankly, I'd be more inclined to buy the game if they weren't in it, that's how much I can't stand them.

Yeah like I thought Life is Strange Ep2 was pretty good but the other two were really boring for me. Also, except for Kate and Warren I can't stand the other characters, especially Chloe. I've never felt like that with a Telltale game.

• Completely agree with you on everything except the episode part. Imo I would give Ep1 a 6, Ep2 a 7.5, and Ep3 a 5. And Ep2 that mainly because that's when Kate's story really blooms

I don't know, I thought Episode 2 was the worst, it was just more of Max using her powers, we got enough of that in Episode 1, and felt like

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I do somewhat agree with Shubb, I'm not too sure this is a "best game of the year" game, but it's still nice and I prefer it to GOT, but there are quite a few games that I would rate higher than LiS this year.

• Please GOT isn't even in the same league. GOT is ok at best.

Eh I disagree. Will probably get ripped on since this is a Life is Strange thread, but Game of Thrones and Walking Dead >>> Life is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.