Halfway through downloading then -

My mac tells me i "do not have permission to request" the download and won't start downloading again? So far its goobled up 2+GB having 3 times attempted. What am i doind wrong? Thanks from a newbie -

Comments

• I have the same issue ! Please get back to us on this!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are experiencing an issue downloading the installer file from our website on Mac, you may need to disable Gatekeeper. To do this, click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select System Preferences. Now select Security. If the padlock in the bottom left corner of this screen is not open, click on it. You will now see 3 options for downloaded applications, they are: Mac Store, Mac Store and identified developers, and Anywhere. Please select Anywhere and then confirm your selection. Once this is done, please attempt to download the game from our website. You should no longer see the damaged file messaging.

• Ive tried what you said but I'm still getting the same result.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if this error message pops up if you leave/take focus off of the downloading screen and return to it? I recommend making sure that all other programs on your computer are closed except the game itself, then start the download, and let it fully download without interrupting it, and the download should complete successfully.

qassamj88 posted: »

Ive tried what you said but I'm still getting the same result.

This discussion has been closed.