Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• If you do not like any character that does not make the game bad.

TWD is shit because Kenny is there.

• I'm 17, around the same age these kids are, and I don't relate to this one bit.

Legendary12 posted: »

If you are in the teenager age range you will relate to this game a lot and enjoy it!. Too young or too old you will be like "wtf is this?" I think its up there with one of the best stories to date.

• how so? you can honestly say you can't relate to or haven't been in at least one situation presented in any episode of LIS?

I'm 17, around the same age these kids are, and I don't relate to this one bit.

• In my opinion it's awesome and one of the better games I've played in a while and I can honestly say I like it more than most TTG excluding maybe Wolf and Tales.

• edited July 2015

The voice acting is great in my opinion and the dialogue is ehh cheesy and cringe worthy at times, but I can honestly say that's how alot of teenagers talk. Atleast around here :3

dojo32161 posted: »

Just remember to prepare yourself for some pretty bad dialog and some cringey voice acting at times, if you can get past that you might enjoy it.

• That took me a out 5 minutes to understand lol.

No,7th July it isn't the release date of life is strange episode 4 dark room,from what i've seen in script says mid July,reddit says the sam

• So where would y'all rank this as your favorite game this year?

I'd put it in my top 3 or 4. Batman Arkham knight, Witcher 3, and Tales From The Borderlands I would Probably rank a little higher than it, but I'm not sure. If episode 4 and 5 are as good as the first 3 then I could easily see it jumping into the first or second slot.

• Agree with you, shaka brah! :3

The voice acting is great in my opinion and the dialogue is ehh cheesy and cringe worthy at times, but I can honestly say that's how alot of teenagers talk. Atleast around here

• Nope, can't say I ever have.

Legendary12 posted: »

how so? you can honestly say you can't relate to or haven't been in at least one situation presented in any episode of LIS?

• Of course it does.

Look at Kenny, he turned the 2nd season into his own drama series. Hopefully the 3rd season kills him off on the first 10 minutes like Omid.

No Kenny = Better story

Karnedg2013 posted: »

If you do not like any character that does not make the game bad.

• That is YOUR opinion. If you do not want to go with Kenny, then select the ending without him and does not want him to die at the beginning of the season to others.

Of course it does. Look at Kenny, he turned the 2nd season into his own drama series. Hopefully the 3rd season kills him off on the first 10 minutes like Omid. No Kenny = Better story

• Then don't reply to me if you are just gonna say things I already know.

That is YOUR opinion. If you do not want to go with Kenny, then select the ending without him and does not want him to die at the beginning of the season to others.

• it's in my top 5, but i'm sure when Phantom Pain and Until Dawn come out that'll change.

So where would y'all rank this as your favorite game this year? I'd put it in my top 3 or 4. Batman Arkham knight, Witcher 3, and Tales F

• edited July 2015

LIS it's GOTY 2015 for me :)

So where would y'all rank this as your favorite game this year? I'd put it in my top 3 or 4. Batman Arkham knight, Witcher 3, and Tales F

• Top 10.

• Life is strange is defiantly my GOTY so far, followed pretty closely by tftb. I haven't got around to playing arkham knight yet though which im pretty excited for.
    I expect when fallout 4 comes out though it will destroy all of these (I hope)

• thats a litte sad

Nope, can't say I ever have.

• It's sad that I've never had to deal with bullying, guys bringing guns to school, friends contemplating killing themselves, and going to a school full of stereotypes that only look to get drunk or high (okay maybe I've dealt with the last one a bit, but only slightly)? If you ask me, I'm pretty blessed.

thats a litte sad

• I have to deal with bullying but none of that other stuff tbh, just the drinks and drugs a little bit (not me personally but I've seen other people). But the majority of it just seems like a cliche high school stereotype

It's sad that I've never had to deal with bullying, guys bringing guns to school, friends contemplating killing themselves, and going to a s

• That's because it is a cliche high school stereotype.

I have to deal with bullying but none of that other stuff tbh, just the drinks and drugs a little bit (not me personally but I've seen other people). But the majority of it just seems like a cliche high school stereotype

• edited July 2015

Its sad because it seems you haven't gotten a taste of the real world yet. The "stereotypes" presented in the game do have some merit and are true, If you get out there you will see its all around us, but thats just a part of growing up.

If you never experience any of these things now, You will get quite a shock when you get older.

That's because it is a cliche high school stereotype.

• Eh what do you expect from me,i'm not really good at english.

That took me a out 5 minutes to understand lol.

• I am mostly enjoying the game because of the great atmosphere and soundtrack.

• If you haven't seen the prevs pages this was too,but you bring it again.And episode 4 it's close from what i have got in ps4.

• Nope.Taylor Maxine was pages back too.

• More great fan art from CodaKarasu

Original Link
    Alt text

• Well I can compare it COD is boring and sucks, LiS is pretty awesome so far. Simple as that.

Every game is both games.

• I'm gonna be honest, and I don't want to sound like a dick. But I do hope Chloe dies, or.. Goes away in the remaining episodes. It's just EXTREMELY hard for me to enjoy the game when she's around. (Yes, I'm aware most of my posts on this thread are about me not liking Chloe, and I'm sorry about that)

• Its not gonna happen.. sorry :( she will be in all 5 episodes.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I'm gonna be honest, and I don't want to sound like a dick. But I do hope Chloe dies, or.. Goes away in the remaining episodes. It's just EX

• This because it's YAAAAY :D

TeamPriceField

Its not gonna happen.. sorry she will be in all 5 episodes.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe you'll like new Chloe?

I'm gonna be honest, and I don't want to sound like a dick. But I do hope Chloe dies, or.. Goes away in the remaining episodes. It's just EX

• I completely agree, imagine how much better the game would be if she wasn't there, along with Max, Warren, Victoria, her whole possy of bitches, Nathan, pretty much anyone that isn't Kate.

• edited July 2015

This story about Max and Chloe.

No Chloe = No Max in Arcadia = No game = no this thread = no us here = no new friendships between us = more sadness in our life = :'(

I completely agree, imagine how much better the game would be if she wasn't there, along with Max, Warren, Victoria, her whole possy of bitches, Nathan, pretty much anyone that isn't Kate.

• It is in all episodes,we have....spoiler and spoiler,but we will get to normal timeline.

Its not gonna happen.. sorry she will be in all 5 episodes.

• pretty much anyone that isn't Kate

I dont quite understand why people like kate any more than the others, I pity kate but I dont like her much, all she's done for the whole game is be depressed and blame max for her problems so I cant at all judge the change or feel anything for the character. If we'd known kate when she was happy and drew all those happy pictures max finds then perhaps I'd feel more for her as we'd see the transformation. She was never all that nice to max in any of the times I spoke to her or even all that pleasant.

I find the character one of the more believable ones and she is more likeable than some of the others but thats all.

I completely agree, imagine how much better the game would be if she wasn't there, along with Max, Warren, Victoria, her whole possy of bitches, Nathan, pretty much anyone that isn't Kate.

• No Chloe = No Max in Arcadia = No game

I can live with that.

This story about Max and Chloe. No Chloe = No Max in Arcadia = No game = no this thread = no us here = no new friendships between us = more sadness in our life =

Sign in to comment in this discussion.