Troubles downloading Walking Dead episode 4

2»

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, this particular thread/issue was resolved in October 2012 after this thread was created. Could you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) If you are on a mobile device, can you please clarify which device, and what OS version you are running? Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Britt_c posted: »

Okay so I've been trying to download episode 4 , and it keeps giving me no internet connection , why is that?! Is there anyway I can fix this or download the episode ???????!!

• I am iOS and its ios8 please help

My apologies, this particular thread/issue was resolved in October 2012 after this thread was created. Could you please clarify what platfor

• And iPhone 6

My apologies, this particular thread/issue was resolved in October 2012 after this thread was created. Could you please clarify what platfor

Please first try closing the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7/8, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to successfully download Episode 4. If the issue persists, please also try connecting to a different WiFi network connection, and see if that connection is stronger with our servers, and allows you to download the episode quicker/successfully.

I am iOS and its ios8 please help

• Okay tried the restarting of my device Switched wifi on and off still nothing tried switching to a different connection nothing still says no internet connection of this doesn't work I want my money back.

Please first try closing the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To

My apologies, unfortunately If my potential solutions above did not resolve your issue, I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend contacting Apple Support directly for further assistance, or any inquiries regarding refunds or refund requests, and they will be able to assist you further with that request.

Okay tried the restarting of my device Switched wifi on and off still nothing tried switching to a different connection nothing still says no internet connection of this doesn't work I want my money back.

• Can I delete the app and re download it ? Would it work ?

My apologies, unfortunately If my potential solutions above did not resolve your issue, I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issu

• What if I deleted the app and re downloaded it ?

My apologies, unfortunately If my potential solutions above did not resolve your issue, I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issu

• Have you got episode 4 downloaded yet on season 2 bc I'm having trouble!

birdie posted: »

Same here... I thought after all this time the issue would be solved. I can not dowload episode 4... I've been trying for 4 days now Is TellTale ever going to fix that ???

@Britt_c Yes, you can also try deleting and redownloading the application, as we have had reports from players stating that after doing this, they were able to download the episode successfully. Please note though that any save data you have in-game will be lost in the process.

What if I deleted the app and re downloaded it ?

This discussion has been closed.