"sam and max: reality 2.0" car color problem

edited December 2009 in Game Support
When i use the paint on the car, the game registers the change (I can get through the firewall) but the visual color doesn't.

I tried searching both google and the forum with no luck.
Is this a known problem?

At first I thought it was intentional, but after reading walkthroughs which specifically mention the color changing, I figure it's not supposed to stay that way.

I've tried re-installing. I've upgraded my graphics card drivers and the problem persists.
I haven't tried installing it on a different computer, but that wouldn't help me with mine anyway.

Comments

• Look at the license plates on the cars that pass as you aren't allowed. in. For me, the letters were RPG, for red purple green.

• I meant to say the letters on your license plate! Mine was BRP blue red purple

Look at the license plates on the cars that pass as you aren't allowed. in. For me, the letters were RPG, for red purple green.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@reality2problems Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

(Please note that this is the Walking Dead support tool, but this will gather the proper information for me to assist you.)

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.