GoT xbox360 major screen flickering

i picked this up last week when it was free on the marketplace, but when i tried to play it today it is basically unplayable. there are black spots constantly flashing on the screen usually on the characters faces and their clothes. i tried deleting it and reinstalling it and it didn'at work. i also messed with my display settings both on my xbox and on my tv. i'm hoping to get this fixed because i bought the season pass before i realized i had this issue. also the borders of the characters look choppy as well. please help.

Comments

• i'd also like to add that i've had no issues like this whatsoever with any other game i've ever played on my xbox.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My sincerest apologies, could you possibly take a video of what you are currently seeing in-game? Also, are you connected to the internet when starting the game to ensure you have received the latest update available for the game?

• no, unfortunately im not set up to record my xbox360. also yes im connected to the internet when playing. i can see i have the latest update downloaded when i look in my storage. since i posted this ive tried deleting the game and re-downloading it and also clearing my system cache but nothing fixes it.

My sincerest apologies, could you possibly take a video of what you are currently seeing in-game? Also, are you connected to the internet when starting the game to ensure you have received the latest update available for the game?

Could you possibly take a picture with a mobile device, and upload it? Or could you describe in more detail what you are seeing in-game? Is the flashing/flickering around the edges of the characters/environment, or is it on their faces and clothes?

infamous138 posted: »

no, unfortunately im not set up to record my xbox360. also yes im connected to the internet when playing. i can see i have the latest updat

• there are black spots constantly flickering on the characters faces, hair and clothes. unfortunately i am a little lacking in the tech department and cant get video or pictures, but if i did you would see exactly what i described. big black spots constantly flickering on the characters faces and clothes. im also playing on a samsung 720p tv.

Could you possibly take a picture with a mobile device, and upload it? Or could you describe in more detail what you are seeing in-game? Is the flashing/flickering around the edges of the characters/environment, or is it on their faces and clothes?

My apologies, if you are seeing a slight brushy/blur around the edges/outlines of the characters and environments, this is an intended art effect. If you are seeing big black spots flickering on-screen, it sounds like you may have received an incomplete or corrupted download file. I would then have to recommend you try deleting and re-downloading the game from the Xbox Marketplace.

infamous138 posted: »

there are black spots constantly flickering on the characters faces, hair and clothes. unfortunately i am a little lacking in the tech depar

• it still doesn't work, though i do have ps3

My apologies, if you are seeing a slight brushy/blur around the edges/outlines of the characters and environments, this is an intended art e

This discussion has been closed.