Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• At the moment LIS= GOT (Despite a shoddy fifth episode)>>>>>>>>> TFTB

I'm playing three episodic games currently, Game of Thrones, TFTBL, and Life is Strange. Right now, GoT is definitely at the bottom of the l

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Definitely Warren, I don't really like Chloe.

If there's an option to either save Warren or Chloe. I'm picking Warren. Chloe is so overrated. But that depends on if Warren is attacking Nathan because he was trying to hurt Max or something.

• edited July 2015

OverHeardAtDontnod Alt text

they party after ep4 trailer was released.Duh

• edited July 2015

Neah not drived by Max is DRIVED BY CHLOE HELLA Alt text They hidded her model,and she did voice acting for episode 4 a lotta!And if you're asking what point is from one screenshot from the car it was like not a second.Very hard to catch!

Mat_Den96 posted: »

This game gets darker and darker by each month, and we're almost at the finale. That being said, allow me to squeeze out everything I saw fr

• The new trailer has really got me itching to play this. I'm convinced the storm is linked to Max's power and by the end, she'll have to give it and choose one reality. I'm also thinking she's the reason Amber has disappeared and they're linked again, by her power. Think about it. Max left that town, Amber shows up, Max goes back, Amber disappears.

Telltale could really learn a thing or two about gameplay in this too. It gives you so many reasons to go back and explore.

• One thing I noticed, when Nathan had the gun, his hand was shaking. Is Nathan scared? Could it be that he doesn't actually want to hurt anyone?

• Could be drugs? :/

Or maybe, Max got proof he drugged Kate in this timeline and he found out?

Gary-Oak posted: »

One thing I noticed, when Nathan had the gun, his hand was shaking. Is Nathan scared? Could it be that he doesn't actually want to hurt anyone?

• Is there a option to let both die? I like neither.

If there's an option to either save Warren or Chloe. I'm picking Warren. Chloe is so overrated. But that depends on if Warren is attacking Nathan because he was trying to hurt Max or something.

• Neah,we have to have a ending based on tornado

Flog61 posted: »

Oh so it's a complete guess?

• edited July 2015

i think i got a nerdgasm on that trailer.

EDIT: Is Nathan having the same visions as Max?

• Hey Telltale, Life is Strange new episode is coming out on the 28th, let's see if their product works since they took their time to make it, unlike you guys who released a broken game.

• From the trailer, it seems like he is.

i think i got a nerdgasm on that trailer. EDIT: Is Nathan having the same visions as Max?

• Warren's got some of dem moves

Legendary12 posted: »

Paybacks a bitch Nathan

• edited July 2015

LiS>TFTBL>GoT

I'm playing three episodic games currently, Game of Thrones, TFTBL, and Life is Strange. Right now, GoT is definitely at the bottom of the l

• No because Max isn't a psychopath.

Is there a option to let both die? I like neither.

• But it wouldn't be murder, she could just be to scared to help and leave the 2 :)

No because Max isn't a psychopath.

• What's so bad about GOT EP 5? I haven't played it yet, so I'm just a little curious.

Clemenem posted: »

At the moment LIS= GOT (Despite a shoddy fifth episode)>>>>>>>>> TFTB

• But if there was the option to save one of them then she couldn't be too scared :P

But it wouldn't be murder, she could just be to scared to help and leave the 2

• It's 20 minutes shorter and lacks great development in the areas of Mira and Gared. I'll try not to spoil but the episode disregards your choices to a major degree

TheCatWolf posted: »

What's so bad about GOT EP 5? I haven't played it yet, so I'm just a little curious.

• a broken game

That's harsh to put the entire game down for one subpar, rushed episode

Coraline96 posted: »

Hey Telltale, Life is Strange new episode is coming out on the 28th, let's see if their product works since they took their time to make it, unlike you guys who released a broken game.

• I never encountered a problem like this before.

• In hindsight I'd agree with you, but if you take in the fact that some people's games didn't work for the 4th episode that means two out of the five episodes released don't work, that's at least 30% of the game not working. Now tell me, do you want to buy a game that only works for 70% of the game?

a broken game That's harsh to put the entire game down for one subpar, rushed episode

• Thanks! Oh crap, I'm afraid to play it, but I'll try it later.

It's 20 minutes shorter and lacks great development in the areas of Mira and Gared. I'll try not to spoil but the episode disregards your choices to a major degree

• What's with the huge dislike of Tales?

At the moment LIS= GOT (Despite a shoddy fifth episode)>>>>>>>>> TFTB

• Ugh ok, I think I would chose... Chloe?

But if there was the option to save one of them then she couldn't be too scared :P

• After returning from my vacation I get a trailer!

BESt EPISODE!!

AAAAAA I NEED EPISODE! * _____ *

• DIscription:

Max realizes that changing the past can lead to painful consequences and that time is not a great healer. Her investigation into the disappearance of Rachel Amber begins to reach a thrilling conclusion as she finds the Dark Room. Will the answers lie within? Or will there just be trouble?

• 100% trouble. xD

Karnedg2013 posted: »

DIscription: Max realizes that changing the past can lead to painful consequences and that time is not a great healer. Her investigation

• edited July 2015

Just because some people had problems doesn't mean you can shit on the entire fucking game. I haven't experienced one problem while playing any of the Game of Thrones Episode. Life is Strange on the other hand crashed twice while I was playing Episode 3, so...:)

Coraline96 posted: »

Hey Telltale, Life is Strange new episode is coming out on the 28th, let's see if their product works since they took their time to make it, unlike you guys who released a broken game.

• I just found a genius comment on youtube explaining as to why Warren may be winning the fight

"I think that Warren is winning because max told him about her powers and is telling him Nathans moves, making Warren beat da bitch down"

• Oooh, that is clever!

Legendary12 posted: »

I just found a genius comment on youtube explaining as to why Warren may be winning the fight "I think that Warren is winning because max told him about her powers and is telling him Nathans moves, making Warren beat da bitch down"

• Remember when people were dissing on Telltale and telling them they could learn from Life is Strange on consistent episode releases?

Ah, good old times.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I especially laugh when I think of himmatsj and his threads about it.

Remember when people were dissing on Telltale and telling them they could learn from Life is Strange on consistent episode releases? Ah, good old times.

• I'm still saying it :P. Telltale can learn from DONTNOD

Remember when people were dissing on Telltale and telling them they could learn from Life is Strange on consistent episode releases? Ah, good old times.

• Someone's a bit angry. I'm not "shitting" on the game, I'm saying maybe they should of worked out the bugs instead of trying to make a deadline. And good for you, you were one of the lucky ones. So...good job.

Just because some people had problems doesn't mean you can shit on the entire fucking game. I haven't experienced one problem while playing

• Life is strange has still managed to release every 2 months which Telltale isn't capable of with the workload they take on :P

• All Telltale games starting from TWD S1 take 2 moth to release.

Sometime -2,5

Only for TFTB - 3-3,5.

Life is strange has still managed to release every 2 months which Telltale isn't capable of with the workload they take on :P

• What about the 4 month wait for ep 2 of TWAU

Karnedg2013 posted: »

All Telltale games starting from TWD S1 take 2 moth to release. Sometime -2,5 Only for TFTB - 3-3,5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.