Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Btw people,beware of leaked spoilers and leaked pictures from ep4!!

• PM. :)

Btw people,beware of leaked spoilers and leaked pictures from ep4!!

• No-one had better post them here ;-;

Btw people,beware of leaked spoilers and leaked pictures from ep4!!

• I warned the people...and you can't find them since they're pretty hidded.

Flog61 posted: »

No-one had better post them here ;-;

• I died the moment I found out the plot for Episode 4 & 5.

trust me, it ruins everything.

No-one had better post them here ;-;

• :( did you find out accidentally?

I died the moment I found out the plot for Episode 4 & 5. trust me, it ruins everything.

• yep.

did you find out accidentally?

• Neah....they don't tell everything.

I died the moment I found out the plot for Episode 4 & 5. trust me, it ruins everything.

• Well it's more than likely that the story was entirely rewritten during those four months. And besides, the rest of the episodes were done in the usual two month span, I'm pretty sure it was even less time actually.

What about the 4 month wait for ep 2 of TWAU

• So.... I know the season isn't done yet, but do you guys think there will be a season 2? I know I hope there is and think there is a great chance since the first season has already sold over 1 million.

• I guess people have different tastes - the silliness and weird humor of Tales probably isn't for everyone.

What's with the huge dislike of Tales?

• True, yet the extreme dislike is shocking.

I guess people have different tastes - the silliness and weird humor of Tales probably isn't for everyone.

• 2 screenshots

Alt text

Alt text

• I don't think you can decide what reasoning he needs to "shit" on the game. I've never experienced issues with Life is Strange and I played all episodes within the first few hours of them being out. Meanwhile, the entirety of GoT's plot was ruined for me by the rushed episode 5.

Just because some people had problems doesn't mean you can shit on the entire fucking game. I haven't experienced one problem while playing

• If that actually happens, i'll be so happy.

Legendary12 posted: »

I just found a genius comment on youtube explaining as to why Warren may be winning the fight "I think that Warren is winning because max told him about her powers and is telling him Nathans moves, making Warren beat da bitch down"

• yeah, and all the episodes were from 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins.

Well it's more than likely that the story was entirely rewritten during those four months. And besides, the rest of the episodes were done in the usual two month span, I'm pretty sure it was even less time actually.

• I really hope so, and they've discussed the possibility, but I don't know what they could do. It seems likely that the series will end with Max deciding not to use her powers again/losing her power, and Life is Strange without the time rewinding feature wouldn't really be life is strange

So.... I know the season isn't done yet, but do you guys think there will be a season 2? I know I hope there is and think there is a great chance since the first season has already sold over 1 million.

• I'd still say the release times for LiS are a lot better than most Telltale Games. I've also found them to be longer.

Remember when people were dissing on Telltale and telling them they could learn from Life is Strange on consistent episode releases? Ah, good old times.

• Is that a butterfly on Max's shirt?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

2 screenshots

• No its a moth.

Alt text

Is that a butterfly on Max's shirt?

• edited July 2015

the entirety of GoT's plot was ruined for me by the rushed episode 5.

Alt text

@Coraline96 I still find it silly that because the game is buggy for you means that the game is broken in general.

I don't think you can decide what reasoning he needs to "shit" on the game. I've never experienced issues with Life is Strange and I played

• Once they fix it, I'll say it's fixed. Let's agree to disagree since this is getting no where.

the entirety of GoT's plot was ruined for me by the rushed episode 5. @Coraline96 I still find it silly that because the game is buggy for you means that the game is broken in general.

• I love/hate Life is Strange. My "hate" for LiS is because of Max--I find her bit insufferable--with that said the rest of the game and story is so well done that I am able to get past my dislike of her. Pumped for the new episode on the 28th!

• Makes me think of Chrysalis.

No its a moth.

• edited July 2015

Grrr so hyped. I hope is available Monday night for Xbox one like the last 3 episodes were. :3

• At least it's worth the wait.. we get 3 hour episodes which is twice what we get from TTG.

Remember when people were dissing on Telltale and telling them they could learn from Life is Strange on consistent episode releases? Ah, good old times.

• The entire trailer has a bunch of outfit switching even though it's the exact same scene. We're definitely going through both the timelines in this episode. Nathan MUST be playing an important role too; some people think he and Frank are connected somehow, like Max and the homeless woman theory thing that kind of died out. Guess we'll see on the 28th!

• I'm actually excited for a Life is Strange Episode. This episode looks like it won't be explore 3 area's and something big happens at the end. We might just maybe be making some huge story progress this episode.

• edited July 2015

This

is the time for steam.Idk rly,at a another one is 00:01 utc.

• Hi :)

Can i asking you about something?

Where are you from if It's not a secret?

USA or somewhere?

This is the time for steam.Idk rly,at a another one is 00:01 utc.

• Sorry for having an opinion, I understand a lot of immature users on this forum such as you don't understand what that is. The traitor plotline ruined one of the major interesting points of the story, Mira and Gared were simply pushed to the side, and now two of the most interesting characters are both determinant. It's too late for the story to be saved, there wont be enough time in episode 6.

also. nice edit. i appreciate you further proving my point.

the entirety of GoT's plot was ruined for me by the rushed episode 5. @Coraline96 I still find it silly that because the game is buggy for you means that the game is broken in general.

• A lot of people hate LiS, which I find pretty confusing. I guess it's hard to see other peoples viewpoints if yours are completely different in this matter.

True, yet the extreme dislike is shocking.

• They said if there's ever going to be a season 2 it would most likely star a new cast.

So.... I know the season isn't done yet, but do you guys think there will be a season 2? I know I hope there is and think there is a great chance since the first season has already sold over 1 million.

• Sorry to interrupt your talk here, but it says she's from Romania in her bio.

Hi Can i asking you about something? Where are you from if It's not a secret? USA or somewhere?

• Loool why everyone says i'm a GIRL?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sorry to interrupt your talk here, but it says she's from Romania in her bio.

• Romania - Bucharest.

Hi Can i asking you about something? Where are you from if It's not a secret? USA or somewhere?

• It's obvious?...

Loool why everyone says i'm a GIRL?

• But he isn't a girl, so..

Killah posted: »

It's obvious?...

• Oh, I double-checked his profile. Ok ok.

But he isn't a girl, so..

• Wait, Steam releases on Monday? The game comes out Tuesday though.

This is the time for steam.Idk rly,at a another one is 00:01 utc.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.