Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW GEGEYGYFGEGDGE

• Where do you live, if I may ask?

DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW GEGEYGYFGEGDGE

• UAE, and the episode's size 4.428 GB PS4

Miklaus posted: »

Where do you live, if I may ask?

• edited July 2015

What does UAE mean? Oh nvm its United Arab Emirates.

i'm actually downloading it right now ^____^ UAE

• So it's UTC +4, I guess I have to wait a little bit more since where I live it's UTC +1 (UTC +2 in summer).

UAE, and the episode's size 4.428 GB PS4

• HOLY bananas thats the biggest episode yet. My internet sucks so honestly it will take me all day to download that even if I did get it today...

• wait, what? is that saying it releases in the UK on PC in two hours?

Flog61 posted: »

Yet another leaf Telltale should take out of DontNod's book - having this table is great.

• I'm downloading it right now! :)

• It should start downloading worldwide on Steam in less than 2 hours

wait, what? is that saying it releases in the UK on PC in two hours?

• No spoilers please everyone!

• Don't worry :)

No spoilers please everyone!

• That will take a day to download...Shit. oh well, time to leave this thread until I'm done.

• yep, i have to wait 4 hours until the download will complete so i feel you...... :(

HOLY bananas thats the biggest episode yet. My internet sucks so honestly it will take me all day to download that even if I did get it today...

• 4 hours to go.... i hate my internet.

That will take a day to download...Shit. oh well, time to leave this thread until I'm done.

• It'll be like 8-10 hours for me. R.I.P.

Have fun.

4 hours to go.... i hate my internet.

• I feel you both, I win with a whopping 14 hours and thats IF no one does anything on the internet that whole time.

It'll be like 8-10 hours for me. R.I.P. Have fun.

• Thanks ^^

It'll be like 8-10 hours for me. R.I.P. Have fun.

• edited July 2015

They were like 6 hours ago gameplays....gg and leaked stuff

No spoilers please everyone!

• Oh it's downloading. Neat

• edited July 2015

No spoilers here they mean I'm sure >_>. Not without a spoiler tag that says something like "Life is strange episode 4"

They were like 6 hours ago gameplays....gg and leaked stuff

• there's one hour left for us, ozzy (assuming you're on steam too)

OzzyUK posted: »

It releases at midnight UTC so there is still another 3 hours left until release.

• I played the 3 episodes again because hype. Now it's up to my internet.

• edited July 2015

It says download on e4 on the episode select screen but when I press it e4 doesn't download >: | THIS IS HELL!!!!!

Edit: I found it in psn I went to episode 1 and pressed add-ons, now I wait...

• Finally I'm about to play it! :D

don't worry, I won't post any spoiler ;)

• Just came up for downloading on Xbox one so excited :)

• Steam version seems to be up (episode 4.)

• Can you just tell us when you are done if it met or exceeded your expectations? Just if you liked it or not?

Miklaus posted: »

Finally I'm about to play it! don't worry, I won't post any spoiler

• He didn't photoshop it. Max said "Developed" not "photoshopped" There's a difference.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

They mostly find him creepy because he photoshopped the photo of him and Max (at least that's what I heard), constantly asks Max to Go-Ape even when she said no, he waited for her and watched her through her window and stuff

• EPISODE 4. WARREN MASTER RACE. NATHAN VS WARREN, WHO WILL WIN? PLACE YOUR BETS NOW PEOPLE.

• edited July 2015

Downloading it on Steam now. Can't wait! :)

EDIT: And its finished. Well, time for some Max and Chloe!

• Live streaming now in twitch if you guys want to watch!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Dang I'll have to finish it tomorrow after work. It's going to be a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnng day.

• Damn thing is taking forever to download guess I better leave this thread for the day.

• Holy fucking shit.

I can't believe Chloe died ;-;

Also, kinda surprised that Mr. Jefferson was the guy. Kinda figured it would be him when it wouldn't show his face.

That episode was really tense, although the beginning kinda didnt matter at all and the puzzles were just annoying.

But Chloe doh ;-;

• Omggg guys it came out early on PS4 for the U.S. AT 8pm central it is already available for download on PS4 for the U.S.

• It says download but I can't get it it's not even on the PlayStation store help!

Omggg guys it came out early on PS4 for the U.S. AT 8pm central it is already available for download on PS4 for the U.S.

• edited July 2015

UGH, nevermind, I am so mad. Under play episodes it now says "download" next to episode 4 instead of "coming soon", but when I click on it it doesn't find the episode. Why would it say download if its not there? I'm so annoyed.

Omggg guys it came out early on PS4 for the U.S. AT 8pm central it is already available for download on PS4 for the U.S.

• I know right, I got super hyped for nothing

UGH, nevermind, I am so mad. Under play episodes it now says "download" next to episode 4 instead of "coming soon", but when I click on it it doesn't find the episode. Why would it say download if its not there? I'm so annoyed.

• The hype is so real I need to sleep for tomorrow. Can't wait to see what will enthrall me.

• edited July 2015

Guys I'm really fucking shocked how (almost) perfect that episode was. Like What the actual fuck. That episode alone could have just been episode 3. Episode 3 didn't even really need to exist (except the ending), but they revealed so much this episode it's fucking insane. LIKE WOW! This was telltale levels of quality! (If it weren't for the sometimes weak writing.) Please tell me I'm not the only one who absolutely LOVED this episode??!! Also that ending I FUCKING CALLED who it was but not what happened next!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.