Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I live in America and still waiting.

finlander posted: »

It kinda depends on where you live I guess. I live in Europe and played it like 12 hours ago on my ps4

• To be fair, I thought we were talking about blue haired, bitchy Chloe, not the nice and actually likable Chloe, I was actually sad when I saw that scene.

Poogers555 posted: »

How could you be happy that Chloe is kill? ;-;

• Wait, saw the ending, still happy she's dead.

Poogers555 posted: »

How could you be happy that Chloe is kill? ;-;

• I looked everywhere and read everything and it took me about 4 hours, even something more (take note Telltale).

MosesARose posted: »

How long is it guys?

• copy their style

You do know Telltale isn't the only one to release episodic, interactive, story based games, right? The game follows Heavy Rain more than any Telltale titles

• Does anybody else think Rachel Amber will return? I think we may be able to save her.

• just...how could you....

Wait, saw the ending, still happy she's dead.

• It would be interesting if she was protagonist of season 2.

• I'm afraid she'll stay dead. It would be sad yes, but more realistic at least.

• edited July 2015

This is the story if a teenage time traveler. Realism left a long time ago. What if Max is able to time travel and warn her? What if Max gains the ability to travel into other people's bodies when she enters a photo? I don't know, after this whole thing I have the hunch that maybe she's savable, either her or Chloe.

Miklaus posted: »

I'm afraid she'll stay dead. It would be sad yes, but more realistic at least.

• I know but last time Max time travelled she fucked up everything, and this plus reversing time is causing the end of the world. Also by "realistic" I meant that the story should have an ending that makes sense in terms of plot, not necessary a happy ending where everybody lives.

AAA_Jane posted: »

This is the story if a teenage time traveler. Realism left a long time ago. What if Max is able to time travel and warn her? What if Max gai

• Episode 3 didn't feel like it even had a cliffhanger. We had a feeling that wasn't going to be permanant.

But THIS. THIS is a fucking CLIFFHANGER.

Legendary12 posted: »

Fucking hell that ending was worse then episode 3's cliffhangher..

• I don't think it is going to be possible to save Rachel Amber. We already saw once before but that there were negative consequences to using that photograph trick to go back in time and radically alter a timeline. When Max prevented Chloe's dad from driving that day it resulted in Chloe paralyzed and dying in the alternate timeline. Likely there would be just as severe consequences for saving Rachel Amber.

• I should point out that not everyone has that problem. Just in case people start to generalizing how everyone gets motion sickness while playing the games.

Some people get motion sickness commonly when expreincing 3D environment. Your body cannot tell the difference between virtual environments and reality environments etc. etc., so your body gets confused.

• Did they?

This is the First episode of Life is Strange where I felt like my choices from past episodes mattered.

• I don't think we'll be seeing the minor characters again. Daniel, Brooke, Alyssa etc. The conversations definitely had a "goodbye, have a nice life" vibe to them. Mind you, the Alyssa save option was the best so far.

• Speaking about fucking up everything, episode 3 ending looks pretty good compared to episode 4 ending.

Miklaus posted: »

I know but last time Max time travelled she fucked up everything, and this plus reversing time is causing the end of the world. Also by "rea

• Max may have to sacrifice herself.

• I would like that too, but what would Max do there? It didn't add anything to the story, but now we know Max can timetravel using photos.

• Alright everyone in the US on the PS4. It is finally available for download. I'm downloading as I type so go check :-).

• Yeah I was feeling that too. Definetly seemed like a goodbye. The only minor character (well not really minor) that I think we will see again is Warren.

• Max could still teleport back to that time and warn Chloe that Jefferson is the killer or tell her not to go to the graveyard.

• When I saw Jefferson at the party, it finally clocked for me that it was him. And that we just warned Victoria to stay away from Nathan, and not him. And I felt sick.

• This episode was pretty intense! I like it, really interesting how the Chloe the murderer version will play out :)

• Nathan pulled a gun on Warren after Warren just punched him in the face. He deserved that beating. No regrets about letting Warren beat that twerp's face into the pavement.

• I'm not a woman, but there are plenty of you on the forums and this thread :)

Omg I feel so bad for you. Im a woman too :-). Nice to meet a fellow lady here (I'm assuming you're a woman, sorry if you aren't and please

• You let the blue jay die?

Ozzy, why do you do this to me ;-;

• edited July 2015

Does that happen only if you don't comfort her in episode 1?

We differed quite a lot, although I'm glad i'm not alone in Victoria not believing me.

• Very good point about the photo

• It seems to be teaching Max a lesson, and maybe us too. Maybe there will be an option to do the photo thing again, and we'll have to choose whether to take the risk.

• lmao. It sucks though, I really liked Jefferson he reminded me of a teacher I once had. Like, alot.

• edited July 2015

I'll try to make a spoiler-free review.

It's a fantastic episode. I was sitting on the edge of my seat at some points with emotion, but I sat back in disgust at some other moments. I felt interested in the long episode, about 4 hours long, but I disliked some puzzles (but they weren't as unpleasent as "Episode 3's Infamous Search Puzzle"). All in all, as I said before, you will liked the dark but awsome episode.

• Pretty sure this is a reference to TTG's TWD season 2 episode 1 shed scene.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

So in the trailer we see lots of scenes that occur in the game but obviously without Chloe - however in the scene with Warren we see him holding out his hand for max, can this happen in the game?

• I KNEW JEFERSSON WAS THE VILLAIN!

• That was certainly an eventful episode. And it was quite long too, at least it felt like that for me. And what a cliffhanger!

• I'm also curious about another scene in the trailer with Nathan where he freaks out and says "The storm is coming your all going to die". Is that what happens when you stop Warren from beating him up?

• Nope, I did both versions of that scene and he never said that - odd..

I'm also curious about another scene in the trailer with Nathan where he freaks out and says "The storm is coming your all going to die". Is that what happens when you stop Warren from beating him up?

• No, I stopped Warren but Nathan didn't say anything like that.

I'm also curious about another scene in the trailer with Nathan where he freaks out and says "The storm is coming your all going to die". Is that what happens when you stop Warren from beating him up?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.