Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

1. Just episode 2
    2. 1

Two things that I'm curious to know about right now. * In Ep. 2, if you tell Kate to go to the police, does that decision effect the other episodes, or just Ep. 2? * How many endings do you believe will be at the end of the final episode?

• Life Is Hella amazing too of course ;)

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

http://38.media.tumblr.com/42e066d9ef0611f55f9b91d26c5f2673/tumblr_inline_nsfk1hAf8y1r3eerf_540.gif

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5d6afbcc09afde3d5b0f4d6ed92cb3b8/tumblr_inline_nsfixogiqD1r3eerf_500.png

http://33.media.tumblr.com/cab4b4785399f9da93d63bd91ac071ba/tumblr_inline_nsfj6phhpO1r3eerf_540.gif

:^)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Pricefield* ^.^

• Sexually adorable :D

MichaelBP posted: »

• http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111208075914/glee/images/4/4d/You_know_it.gif

Clemenem posted: »

Sexually adorable

• Well, that is rather hot. :)

• enter image description here

Well, that is rather hot.

• Whoever made this gif for our lord and savior is hella amazeballs ♡♡♡♡

HOTDOGMANMASTERRACE

• I wish I had bookmarked the page where I found it (it was on Tumblr, I think). Hot Dog Man will surely bless his or her soul. :)

#HotDogManWillSaveMax,ChloeAndArcadiaBay.Believe

The one who made this gif though...

Whoever made this gif for our lord and savior is hella amazeballs ♡♡♡♡ HOTDOGMANMASTERRACE

• BATTLE OF ARCADIA

HOT DOG MAN, THE ALPHA GOD

VS.

MARK "DOUCHEBAG SHITTERSON" JEFFERSON

I wish I had bookmarked the page where I found it (it was on Tumblr, I think). Hot Dog Man will surely bless his or her soul. #HotDogManWillSaveMax,ChloeAndArcadiaBay.Believe The one who made this gif though...

• Shitterson will get rekt so badly. Hot Dog Man will wipe the floor with that douchebag's face.

BATTLE OF ARCADIA HOT DOG MAN, THE ALPHA GOD VS. MARK "DOUCHEBAG SHITTERSON" JEFFERSON

• bookmark

l0l

I wish I had bookmarked the page where I found it (it was on Tumblr, I think). Hot Dog Man will surely bless his or her soul. #HotDogManWillSaveMax,ChloeAndArcadiaBay.Believe The one who made this gif though...

• Well shit... 0_0

pr0dz posted: »

bookmark l0l

• Look at this fanmade T-shirt.

There is even a link on the page if you want one.

• "You know what they say, right, Jefferson? Payback is a hella bitch!" BANG

Okay, this ain't real. But, it is what we're wanting to see, amirite? So, here's the link.

• Snuff film :D. Drown him in mustard and ketchup and put that fucker in the ground

"You know what they say, right, Jefferson? Payback is a hella bitch!" BANG Okay, this ain't real. But, it is what we're wanting to see, amirite? So, here's the link.

• Does anyone know the name of the song when Max and Chloe find buried Rachel in the junkyard in ep.4?

• "Mountains" by Message to Bears. I think someone already posted it upthread.

• Thank you! I guess I wasn't paying attention! :)

"Mountains" by Message to Bears. I think someone already posted it upthread.

• I SHIP THEM!

• How is Chloe alive? Well, it isn't impossible. There are some things that could explain why she's alive:

A) Nanomachines, son.

B) Somebody used a phoenix down on her.

C) Hot Dog Man used his powers to resurrect her.

D) She got lucky, real lucky.

"You know what they say, right, Jefferson? Payback is a hella bitch!" BANG Okay, this ain't real. But, it is what we're wanting to see, amirite? So, here's the link.

• I don't know guys. Rachael may still be alive. You never saw the corpse's face, only the chest. They also made it sound like they were way too sure it was Rachael. I don't know though. What do you think?

• As stated earlier, the way the scene is done makes it look like the fabric we see wass a bag. Max unzips it right before they react to the smell, seems like Rachel's decaying face was beneath.

• Did you know that from the Wikia, if you turn down Warren and side with Chloe, she'll have Max as her wallpaper and if you kiss her, Max will say in her notebook she has the urge to do it again. It's possible. If you accept Warren, you get him instead. He won't be salty so that's why he's a cool dude.

Killah posted: »

I SHIP THEM!

• I don''t know. I thought it was a shirt and I can't hear any unzipping sounds. Maybe Mr Jefferson killed Nathan and buried him there. It would explain the jacket left in the bunker. Still that sort of sounds like a long shot.

Flog61 posted: »

As stated earlier, the way the scene is done makes it look like the fabric we see wass a bag. Max unzips it right before they react to the smell, seems like Rachel's decaying face was beneath.

• My man.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/IxJMT1ugyBMdy/giphy.gif

Killah posted: »

I SHIP THEM!

• The jacket only appears in the bunker if Max got Nathan suspended and the body wouldn't smell if it was that freshly dead.

It's Rachel. Chloe wouldn't have reacted that way unless she was sure. It's only ambiguous because the game was never going to depict an actual decaying body.

That's not to say we won't somehow see Rachel alive in the finale, it being a game about time travel after all, but I somehow rather doubt it.

Batteries posted: »

I don''t know. I thought it was a shirt and I can't hear any unzipping sounds. Maybe Mr Jefferson killed Nathan and buried him there. It would explain the jacket left in the bunker. Still that sort of sounds like a long shot.

• Main theme of game - friendships Max and Chloe*

The jacket only appears in the bunker if Max got Nathan suspended and the body wouldn't smell if it was that freshly dead. It's Rachel. C

• Still waiting for cherry pie.

The owls in LiS... I wonder if they are another reference to Twin Peaks. enter link description here

• Maybe in episode 5.

jarmoksk posted: »

Still waiting for cherry pie.

• I still don't know what to think about Episode 4 other than... wow, that was one messed up (but very surprising) ending. Makes me really, really afraid to play Episode 5 as a matter of fact.

• Yeah, that ending was insane. With all the Chaos Theory/Time Travel stuff going on, they set you up to think the mystery is more supernatural, but it turns out that the gravity of the situation is much more imposing, serious, and realistic - and the characters are way in over their heads.

CathalOHara posted: »

I still don't know what to think about Episode 4 other than... wow, that was one messed up (but very surprising) ending. Makes me really, really afraid to play Episode 5 as a matter of fact.

• It's cool how far video game technology has come.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Mocap Session! enter link description here

• That owl made me laugh the first time I found it. It probably knows all about what Jefferson is doing and is waiting for the right moment to strike.

• The last one though... ;_;

• Small question I wanted to ask about TV; who else saw the PLL mid-season finale yesterday? I LOVED it!

• Nah, there is a very plausible and logical (in LiS terms) theory that I personally believe will happen:

Remember, if you played it, the selfie Warren forced on Max, the one where you didn't had a choice to say no? Well, think about what Max could do with it...

How is Chloe alive? Well, it isn't impossible. There are some things that could explain why she's alive: A) Nanomachines, son. Somebo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.