Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Happy birthday, Victoria!

enter image description here

• Huh, Victoria's birthday is two days before my own. Funny, that.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Happy birthday, Victoria!

• You need paint for your birthday? ;)

RichWalk23 posted: »

Huh, Victoria's birthday is two days before my own. Funny, that.

• Paint would be better than the rain that I had to go through the entire afternoon earlier.

Typical British weather over here.

You need paint for your birthday?

• Wear cashmere, please, then ;Р

Paint would be better than the rain that I had to go through the entire afternoon earlier. Typical British weather over here.

• Oh no...

Oh god...

• Ugh. I didn't like her on EP 1 and i comforted her yet she still a bitch to me ):<

• Why are people trying so hard to lesbianiz Max over a peck on the lips ...quite creepy .

• Now all we need to do is go back in time and submit that to the everyday heroes contest.

"You know what they say, right, Jefferson? Payback is a hella bitch!" BANG Okay, this ain't real. But, it is what we're wanting to see, amirite? So, here's the link.

• edited August 2015

Why are you downgrading people over what they think of this thing?

PS I didn't became a shipper over a peck, it was observation on both Chloe's and Max's connection/mannerisms around each other and I ended up becoming a shipper very late into the game. There's very subtle hints, although Chloe shows it more. Heck even the gay couple in TWD S2 had very subtle hints. It does seem to be canon. To me at least. Anyway, if it doesn't turn out the way I think it is, then whatever. I'll just think of the Pricefield ship as a friendship thing like when I first started the game. Sexuality isn't even a big deal to me really.

Cope49 posted: »

Why are people trying so hard to lesbianiz Max over a peck on the lips ...quite creepy .

• I may be late for the party, but I got the birthday present.

Good ol' pie to the face! :D

• Mad Max chases me for 5 hours straight

Me:Oh fuck it...

leaps into Max's knife

Me: Hey this ain't so bad. :3

Max: Good boy. c:

• edited August 2015

Oh no, Tobi why would you do that? :(

RIP in spaghetti. ;-;

http://www.tombstonebuilder.com/generate.php?top1=Tobi&top2=2014+-+2015&top3=He+was+a+good+boy&top4=Killed+by+Mad+Max&sp=

Mad Max chases me for 5 hours straight Me:Oh fuck it... leaps into Max's knife Me: Hey this ain't so bad. Max: Good boy. c:

• enter image description here

I'm fine! Max isn't the only one who's strange. :D

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh no, Tobi why would you do that? RIP in spaghetti. ;-;

• That's good. Was gettin' rorried that max killed you. Maybe she did, but she rewound. >_>

I'm fine! Max isn't the only one who's strange.

• I thought It's was paint :Р

I may be late for the party, but I got the birthday present. Good ol' pie to the face!

• Max is not weird. She'a a kind!

Like you of course!

I'm fine! Max isn't the only one who's strange.

• enter image description here

Don't worry, I'm a vampire. She just got my stomach. :3

That's good. Was gettin' rorried that max killed you. Maybe she did, but she rewound. >_>

• Well, can't leave the girl hungry. ;)

I thought It's was paint :Р

• Hmm...I might look good in a cashmere suit.

Wear cashmere, please, then ;Р

• Sigh.....

Once there was a time when that two females could be just close *nonsexual *friends. I miss those days..

Chloe's and Max's connection/mannerisms around each other

You are really pulling at strands. They are just friends. (Didn't mean for that to rhythm.)

Why are you downgrading people over what they think of this thing? PS I didn't became a shipper over a peck, it was observation on both C

• Yeah, they are just gal pals.

Yep.

Sigh..... Once there was a time when that two females could be just close *nonsexual *friends. I miss those days.. Chloe's and Max'

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

Didn't get that in my playthrough. Must be the kiss route the fanboys/girls begged for them to place in . People these days...

Yeah, they are just gal pals. Yep.

• I'm pretty sure that Max wrote that she wanted to kiss Chloe in her journal, in episode 3, if she didn't kiss Chloe.

Also, Dontnod did not add that choice because people "begged them". They decided to put that choice in the game a long time ago. It was already leaked in text file back in February, along with a video of a really rough version of the cutscene.

Didn't get that in my playthrough. Must be the kiss route the fanboys/girls begged for them to place in . People these days...

• I bet that plasma tastes better than the cookies Max's mom sent to her.

Also, I like the way Mad Max arranged her photos on the wall.

• edited August 2015

I know what you talking about ;)

Hmm...I might look good in a cashmere suit.

• edited August 2015

I think that the poem from Alyssa in episode 4 is a foreshadowing of what would happen with Max in the final. Before the Max will be the hardest choice, she would do it and it will lead to the effects even better than she expected.

I hope that we can come back and save Rachel and Chloe Т_Т

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

• I'm pretty sure that Max wrote that she wanted to kiss Chloe in her journal, in episode 3,** if she didn't kiss Chloe**.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

I'm pretty sure that Max wrote that she wanted to kiss Chloe in her journal, in episode 3, if she didn't kiss Chloe. Also, Dontnod did no

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know what you talking about

• Actually she does, which bugs me.

I'm pretty sure that Max wrote that she wanted to kiss Chloe in her journal, in episode 3,** if she didn't kiss Chloe**. I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

• Well she didn't exactly write that she wanted to kiss her, but she does write that she would have.

I'm pretty sure that Max wrote that she wanted to kiss Chloe in her journal, in episode 3,** if she didn't kiss Chloe**. I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

• Well that's lame. So much for choice. Dontnod won't last long if they keep that shit up.

Well she didn't exactly write that she wanted to kiss her, but she does write that she would have.

• Max... a PLASMA MONSTER!

• Well, Max seems to be more of her own character instead of a player avatar. We're just give her a little push on what she should do in certain situations. I'm not sure if Dontnod's upcoming game Vampyr will even have choices, since they haven't talked much about it.

Well that's lame. So much for choice. Dontnod won't last long if they keep that shit up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.