Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Vampyr ...hmm..

enter link description here

Looks interesting.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, Max seems to be more of her own character instead of a player avatar. We're just give her a little push on what she should do in certa

• It does pretty interesting

The video's description does give some good details on the game, and it does confirm that it will have a form of decision making:

Explore the darkly atmospheric streets of early 20th century London, and interact with a multitude of characters with their own identities and importance. Accept and fulfill the missions they give you, but don’t forget: sooner or later, you will have to feed, and make a difficult choice... who will be your prey? Absolutely all characters in the game are potential victims of your vampiric lust. Carefully study the habits of your next victim, his or her relationships with other characters, and set up your strategy to feed, unnoticed: seduce them, change their daily habits, or make sure they end up alone in a dark street…

Be careful who you choose to hunt, as they will be gone forever, and their death will impact in a meaningful way the world that surrounds you.

Cope49 posted: »

Vampyr ...hmm.. enter link description here Looks interesting.

• Am I the only only one who finds Max adorable. Her shortness, her voice, her one liners. I cracked up when she said

"Last time I got a flu shot I got the flu..... Fuck you...."

• I dunno, I rolled my eyes when I heard her say that.

The way she says 'eff you' sounds...off.

Clemenem posted: »

Am I the only only one who finds Max adorable. Her shortness, her voice, her one liners. I cracked up when she said "Last time I got a flu shot I got the flu..... Fuck you...."

• Does anyone know if there is a updated soundtrack on spotify? Im trying to find one I can play in the background on my ps4 but they all seem to only be songs up to e2 or just have loads of completly random songs thrown in.

I want one that has tracks from e1-4 and I cant make one on the crappy PlayStation app >:[

• Whos alice?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I think that the poem from Alyssa in episode 4 is a foreshadowing of what would happen with Max in the final. Before the Max will be the har

• He means Alyssa

Whos alice?

• edited August 2015

Same with me and Dana's birthday. :)

Me: July 13th

Dana: July 11th

RichWalk23 posted: »

Huh, Victoria's birthday is two days before my own. Funny, that.

• For a second I though he was talking about Kate's bunny, Alice. xD

Flog61 posted: »

He means Alyssa

• Oh you... :Р

Rabbit can talk, r-right? ;)

gomatamo posted: »

For a second I though he was talking about Kate's bunny, Alice. xD

• It's on youtube also :)

Does anyone know if there is a updated soundtrack on spotify? Im trying to find one I can play in the background on my ps4 but they all seem

• Plot twist! :O
    :D

Oh you... :Р Rabbit can talk, r-right?

• I do like her. Although there was one time I felt like strangling her...

Flashback

I swear to Dog.

The worst part about that was that they capitalized dog in the subtitles (and I know it wasn't an accident).

Am I the only only one who finds Max adorable. Her shortness, her voice, her one liners. I cracked up when she said "Last time I got a flu shot I got the flu..... Fuck you...."

• So maybe I'm late to the party, but did anyone else on XBOX One or another console get an update for life is strange? I did no idea why

• edited August 2015

[removed]

• Damn 5 endings possible that's crazy. I hope that's true and hope one of the endings involve saving Chloe and them traveling the world or something

• Victoria is 20 years old. I did not know that. In Max's file they say she was born in 1995. I guess that makes her 20 years old too, but wait isn't Max 18 years old. I'm so confused

Happy birthday, Victoria!

• edited August 2015

[removed]

Damn 5 endings possible that's crazy. I hope that's true and hope one of the endings involve saving Chloe and them traveling the world or something

• Keep in mind that the events of the game take place in 2013.

jmaster14 posted: »

Victoria is 20 years old. I did not know that. In Max's file they say she was born in 1995. I guess that makes her 20 years old too, but wait isn't Max 18 years old. I'm so confused

• Snitches get stitches bitches..

https://instaud.io/9Xh#0:26.3

• Sweet he was beaten like the bitch he is. Know where there are anymore unused lines?

Legendary12 posted: »

Snitches get stitches bitches.. https://instaud.io/9Xh#0:26.3

• yea, theres one more Nathan one i know of.

Sweet he was beaten like the bitch he is. Know where there are anymore unused lines?

• I'm pretty sure the hospital scene is the one with Kate. They put it into ep 4 instead.

• Funny coincidence, isn't it?

Same with me and Dana's birthday. Me: July 13th Dana: July 11th

• Remember when everyone thought that an NPC was Rachel?

Good times, good times.

• Yeah, it is. But I like it since Dana is my fav minor character. Who's yours?

RichWalk23 posted: »

Funny coincidence, isn't it?

• edited August 2015

I guess I'd have to choose either Kate Marsh or William Price.

Yeah, it is. But I like it since Dana is my fav minor character. Who's yours?

• NPC?

Girl on 'End of the World'? :D

Remember when everyone thought that an NPC was Rachel? Good times, good times.

• Yes.

NPC? Girl on 'End of the World'?

• If this guy posted it im pretty sure its not.

Fake.

• It's not even close to the real thing, so stop trying.

There's nothing and nowhere that specifically states that chapter names.

If this guy posted it im pretty sure its not. enter link description here

• edited August 2015

How do you know? have you personally looked through every single file yourself.. if not.. then don't talk.

It's not even close to the real thing, so stop trying. There's nothing and nowhere that specifically states that chapter names.

• Yes.

How do you know? have you personally looked through every single file yourself.. if not.. then don't talk.

• then this guy just lied to nearly 1000 people :( sorry.

Yes.

• I dunno. I always thought Alyssa to be a bumbling idiot complete with talking like she has marbles in her mouth.

I think that the poem from Alyssa in episode 4 is a foreshadowing of what would happen with Max in the final. Before the Max will be the har

• edited August 2015

I replayed Ep2 last night and I noticed something when Jefferson got the call. I really think it was Sean Prescott who called him, since his presence is widely there just behind the scenes. The other possible suspects I once thought can't be involved in that call. Some say Wells is involved but I don't think so, since he wasn't on the phone when I walked back to him. Nathan? Nope. Stella? Nope. Frank? Nope, since he has literally no clue about Rachel atm. Samuel is trustworthy. So that leaves to Sean Prescott. Who has control over a lot of things, trying to take complete control over Arcadia Bay, sends passive aggressive threats when the player makes things public (ranting on Nathan over the gun), and a long bad history in the family line. Sean Prescott is all about control and making money, so I think he is the puppet master.

I could be wrong but ya never know (I hope I made sense, I'm a little tired at the moment).

• And thanks for spoiling stuff for us...

Yes.

• Can't believe that the next episode is the end...

Times sure fly by.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.