Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• It looks so wrong. lol

Clemenem posted: »

What is Hot Dog Man doing to that mustard ._.

• edited August 2015

It isn't,i searched too no nothing nada,you can belive what u want,but it will not be in episode 5....they're unused voice lines i even hear jeffreson one in my playtrought of ep4,me and a friend noticed that it sounds edited.Only unused stuff like ep1 ending help khiset Max....bathroom after chloe dies nathan reaction,in ep3 jeffreson talking scene unused at main campus.....And rly?At the barn scene is " happening "

Legendary12 posted: »

Jefferson lines sounds like its in the dark room tbh, I don't think its fake, just false advertised by saying its in episode 5.

• For a you loyal worshippers of our true lord and savior HOT DOG MAN I reward you with this

enter image description here

• Are all these easter eggs leading to a Hot Dog Man DLC? ANSWER US DONTNOD

• As much as I am disturbed by Psycho Max, I find these small comics entertaining.

• Oh God that face...

I have a feeling that if Max from LiS met Mad Max from LiD, it would go something like this:

enter link description here

• Oh, hey Hummingbird, how's Deadman Wonderland treating you?

• edited August 2015

enter image description here Glad no one bring this up,but a developer posted this enter image description here ,by the confirmation of the exact month and now this....still it's close m8,it could be 2 number in there...only if we know how Luc(developer) does the numbers.Lel.

• edited August 2015

How does that confirm October? It could be September, November, or even December. They all have b's in them :P

Glad no one bring this up,but a developer posted this ,by the confirmation of the exact month and now this....still it's close m8,it could be 2 number in there...only if we know how Luc(developer) does the numbers.Lel.

• Man confirmed by friking beta tester,i can send you the link...or you can just look back all that pages,i've been trying with september it doesn't fit,november same,and december same it almost fits december but they confirmed themself too!! That a episode is going to release around 8-10 WEEKS!

How does that confirm October? It could be September, November, or even December. They all have b's in them :P

• I knew I recognized that face from somewhere. I think Mad Max would fit well in Deadman Wonderland.

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh, hey Hummingbird, how's Deadman Wonderland treating you?

• I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure a beta tester wouldn't have knowledge of the release date and even if they did they wouldn't say what the release date is because they would likely get in big trouble with the game Developers and publishers.

Man confirmed by friking beta tester,i can send you the link...or you can just look back all that pages,i've been trying with september it d

• Didn't a beta tester say that episode 4 would come out either on the 7th or 14th of July?

Man confirmed by friking beta tester,i can send you the link...or you can just look back all that pages,i've been trying with september it d

• But 28-th July + 8 weeks = 22-th September

28-th + 10 weeks = 6-th October

I think It's will be 6-13-th October.

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure a beta tester wouldn't have knowledge of the release date and even if they did they wouldn't say what the release date is because they would likely get in big trouble with the game Developers and publishers.

• edited August 2015

For 'TFTB'-fans:

Antony Burch - brother Ashly Burch (VA Chloe) wrote some scenes for Episode 4.

• enter image description here

Karnedg2013 posted: »

For 'TFTB'-fans: Antony Burch - brother Ashly Burch (VA Chloe) wrote some scenes for Episode 4.

• No problem here.

For 'TFTB'-fans: Antony Burch - brother Ashly Burch (VA Chloe) wrote some scenes for Episode 4.

• Ohhhh they're such sadistic teasers.

Glad no one bring this up,but a developer posted this ,by the confirmation of the exact month and now this....still it's close m8,it could be 2 number in there...only if we know how Luc(developer) does the numbers.Lel.

• edited August 2015

Chloe asking dad for some dating advice.

This is pretty funny but yes Tobi, so terribly wrong. Guilty pleasure moment?

BTW Ashley Burch actually did the voice here for a fan to make the video. That fan is lucky as beep!

And as a bonus, here's some good wallpaper material I found. Enjoy.

• Wow when I saw this on tumblr I actually thought it was a fan with a really good Chloe voice, had no idea it was actually her!

Chloe asking dad for some dating advice. This is pretty funny but yes Tobi, so terribly wrong. Guilty pleasure moment? BTW Ashley Burc

• So somebody on Tumblr decided to make a click and drag game with the chracters from LiS: http://raven-is-pricefield-trash.tumblr.com/post/127012265711/i-dont-know-if-someone-made-one-yet-but-i-put#

This can lead to some pretty screwy results.

• Uhhhhh... I'm pretty sure they're brother and sister >_>

• edited August 2015

Hm...

My best friend and lover is Frank...Warren has a crush on me...My "First Time" was with Rachel, and so was my "First Kiss"...and my enemy is Victoria

...Okay.

MichaelBP posted: »

So somebody on Tumblr decided to make a click and drag game with the chracters from LiS: http://raven-is-pricefield-trash.tumblr.com/post/127012265711/i-dont-know-if-someone-made-one-yet-but-i-put# This can lead to some pretty screwy results.

• They're siblings not husband and wife ;)

• edited August 2015

At least those results are more varried than mine. Chloe is my best friend, has a crush on me, was my first kiss and my first time, but my lover is Frank and Max is my enemy.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Hm... My best friend and lover is Frank...Warren has a crush on me...My "First Time" was with Rachel, and so was my "First Kiss"...and my enemy is Victoria ...Okay.

• ;_;

Miklaus posted: »

They're siblings not husband and wife

• Thanks! Ha-ha ;D

Crydog posted: »

Uhhhhh... I'm pretty sure they're brother and sister >_>

• edited August 2015

Bestfriend: Chloe Price
    Crush On You: Principal Wells (wtf)
    "First" Time: Rachel Amber
    First Kiss: Max Caulfield
    Lover: Mr. Jefferson
    Enemy: Max Caulfield

So somebody on Tumblr decided to make a click and drag game with the chracters from LiS: http://raven-is-pricefield-trash.tumblr.com/post/127012265711/i-dont-know-if-someone-made-one-yet-but-i-put# This can lead to some pretty screwy results.

• welp there's some miscommunication/

ugh fuck.

• Woah, karnedg, you have some kind of fetish you want to talk about? I incest that you confide in us.

;_;

• Well, since you got Chloe four times, no wonder Max is your enemy.

At least those results are more varried than mine. Chloe is my best friend, has a crush on me, was my first kiss and my first time, but my lover is Frank and Max is my enemy.

• I incest that you confide in us.

http://pre02.deviantart.net/fda7/th/pre/f/2015/215/1/a/life_is_strange___profile___punk_01_by_thegouldenway-d940olb.jpg

dojo32161 posted: »

Woah, karnedg, you have some kind of fetish you want to talk about? I incest that you confide in us.

• edited August 2015

Well Max can have Chloe, I have Frank's sweet ass, so there's no need for her to be jeallous.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Well, since you got Chloe four times, no wonder Max is your enemy.

• edited August 2015

Okey now I'm scared.
    Bestfriend: Warren
    Crush On You: Warren
    "First" Time: Kate
    First Kiss: Warren
    Lover: Warren
    Enemy: Warren

Sign in to comment in this discussion.