Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Dude, Warren is mad at you because your "first time" was with Kate, and not with him.

renard999 posted: »

Okey now I'm scared. Bestfriend: Warren Crush On You: Warren "First" Time: Kate First Kiss: Warren Lover: Warren Enemy: Warren

• W-Well he creeped me out with his "science" !! so I went for Kate...

MichaelBP posted: »

Dude, Warren is mad at you because your "first time" was with Kate, and not with him.

• They were probably the Jack-apedia entries again.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

For 'TFTB'-fans: Antony Burch - brother Ashly Burch (VA Chloe) wrote some scenes for Episode 4.

• Frank will probably end up being jealous with me, considering that I was also dating Rachel at the time.

...I can't believe I just typed and posted this.

Well Max can have Chloe, I have Frank's sweet ass, so there's no need for her to be jeallous.

• You should be careful around him, he might try to do something... for science...

renard999 posted: »

W-Well he creeped me out with his "science" !! so I went for Kate...

• Max and Chloe stole the $$$ Episode 3 which was for handicapped people. Chloe becomes handicapped in the alternate reality.

Good find! I wonder if there's more foreshadowings in the game? Maybe something about EP5.

• I think MAx also hates me because I broke Chloe's heart. Though we both got Frank as the lover... uh...

(Hey it's alright, this is all just in good fun)

RichWalk23 posted: »

Frank will probably end up being jealous with me, considering that I was also dating Rachel at the time. ...I can't believe I just typed and posted this.

• enter image description here

Just imagine if we played Life as Strange with Frank as our deuteragonist instead of Chloe.

I think MAx also hates me because I broke Chloe's heart. Though we both got Frank as the lover... uh... (Hey it's alright, this is all just in good fun)

• Hey, meaybe it could work in a Rachel DLC or something.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Just imagine if we played Life as Strange with Frank as our deuteragonist instead of Chloe.

• edited August 2015

Animations-lesson!

enter link description here

• WorldPhotoDay

Post your best Life Is Strange screens down ----V

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

Apologies if this is already in the earlier posts, but I found the abridged series of Life is Strange.

It's not for everyone, but it makes for a good laugh. And of course, MAJOR SPOILERS ahead.

enter title description here

• Poor Warren.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Animations-lesson! enter link description here

• edited August 2015

@Karnedg2013 this is my best screenshot from LiS:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/436070333299183186/3214CEC02B8704972C138E40446FEFD4BD6EA9D4/

Okay, joking aside, these are some of the screens of my screenshots of LiS that I like best.

• And also that -

They were probably the Jack-apedia entries again.

• edited August 2015

I got my eyes on you madafaka Lol

• edited August 2015

Hmmm

Best Friend: Chloe Price

Crush On You: Kate Marsh

"First Time": Nathan Prescott

"First Kiss":Warren Graham

Lover: Max Caufield

Enemy: Mark Jefferson

Is it bad im pretty happy with the results?

At least those results are more varried than mine. Chloe is my best friend, has a crush on me, was my first kiss and my first time, but my lover is Frank and Max is my enemy.

• Did he say he wrote that, any sort of confirmation? I mean, it does sound like something he would write, but I just want to be sure.

DeityD posted: »

And also that -

• It doesn't matter. Chloe was never destined to die. She is just stupid. If we save her without using our rewind then that should stop the tornado (assuming it is because we mess with time.)

derrickd95 posted: »

That would still be saving her. If that is what caused everything, there's nothing we can do but let her die.

• She WAS destined to die, though. In the very first timeline, in the bathroom, she died, which led to Max finding out about her powers. No matter what, if you save her, it wouldn't be the same as the original timeline, since she died the first time around. As much as I want Chloe to survive, if saving her did cause the tornado, then all we can do, as far as I can tell, is let the original timeline play out.

AERXihu posted: »

It doesn't matter. Chloe was never destined to die. She is just stupid. If we save her without using our rewind then that should stop the tornado (assuming it is because we mess with time.)

• Best Friend - Nathan Prescott

Crush on Me - Victoria Chase

First time - Rachel Amber

First Kiss- Max Caulfield

Lover - Chloe Price

Enemy - Brooke

Bestfriend: Chloe Price Crush On You: Principal Wells (wtf) "First" Time: Rachel Amber First Kiss: Max Caulfield Lover: Mr. Jefferson Enemy: Max Caulfield

• Oh don't worry that's just Hot Dog Man looking down on Maxy :D

Web Head posted: »

I got my eyes on you madafaka Lol

• Super Mega Ultra Man Power reached here

• Yep.

Did he say he wrote that, any sort of confirmation? I mean, it does sound like something he would write, but I just want to be sure.

• Best Friend: Kate Marsh (yay!)

Crush on me: Victoria Chase (huh)

'First Time': Warren Graham (wait, what?!)

First Kiss: Rachel Amber (well ain't I the lucky one in Blackwell?)

Lover: Brooke Scott (Could be fun)

Enemy: Kate Marsh (Uhhhhh......)

So somebody on Tumblr decided to make a click and drag game with the chracters from LiS: http://raven-is-pricefield-trash.tumblr.com/post/127012265711/i-dont-know-if-someone-made-one-yet-but-i-put# This can lead to some pretty screwy results.

• lol Almost reminds me of this guy.

Dat chin....

• Victoria is a big fat tsundere. No idea why Kate also hates you.

Consider yourself lucky Tobi, at least you don't have a yandere Max plotting to kill youbecause you got Chloe the first 4 times and then ditched her for Frank.

Best Friend: Kate Marsh (yay!) Crush on me: Victoria Chase (huh) 'First Time': Warren Graham (wait, what?!) First Kiss: Rachel Ambe

• edited August 2015

I'm surrounded by tsunderes! D: (Who are both cute though)

Consider yourself lucky Tobi

I don't consider myself lucky since my 'first time' was apparently with Warren.... ._______________________________________________________.

OH GOD! WHY?!!!!

HALP!

Victoria is a big fat tsundere. No idea why Kate also hates you. Consider yourself lucky Tobi, at least you don't have a yandere Max plotting to kill youbecause you got Chloe the first 4 times and then ditched her for Frank.

• Hey, bein surrounded tsunderes is much better than having 1 yandere after you.

Bet ya wish you had the ability to rewind time so your 'first time' would be with someone other than Warren. I'm sorry that happened to you, man. :(

I'm surrounded by tsunderes! (Who are both cute though) Consider yourself lucky Tobi I don't consider myself lucky since my '

• That's true. :) Good luck on escaping Mad Max!

Oh definitely! I don't like things going up my bum. .-. Warren, I'm never going to look at you the same anymore. ;-;

Hey, bein surrounded tsunderes is much better than having 1 yandere after you. Bet ya wish you had the ability to rewind time so your 'first time' would be with someone other than Warren. I'm sorry that happened to you, man.

• Thanks, hopefully Frank and Pompidou can protect me from Mad Max (how the fuck did I end up in a relationship with him, I don't swing that way).

Warren should be ashamed of himself. >:(

That's true. Good luck on escaping Mad Max! Oh definitely! I don't like things going up my bum. .-. Warren, I'm never going to look at you the same anymore. ;-;

• Wait a second...I know that guy from somewhere...

lol Almost reminds me of this guy.

• YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

lol Almost reminds me of this guy.

• edited August 2015

Chloe truly is Hot Dog Man, or I guess I should say, Hot Dog Woman.

Clemenem posted: »

Super Mega Ultra Man Power reached here

• Thats Chin Crimson from Timmy Turner - Fairly Odd Parents.

Wait a second...I know that guy from somewhere...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

More funny comics from Mr Gould here : http://thegouldenway.deviantart.com/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.